Jadon_Germany

N-400 January 2017 Filers

2,122 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, weakheart said:

It is possible that you are not placed in line yet😞, if you fulfill your fp appointment, it doesn't change status for that , next status is when you are placed inline.... for some people background check takes longer time and when it is completed then you are placed inline, however good thing is that once you are inline scheduling of interview is done on the basis of priorty date, which is date when they recieved your application....

but apparently uscis is not that simple, there are many if's and but's

Yeah, seems you are right... I'm probably too clean for them... and they can't get how come I live in the country for almost 8 years and never been arrested and so on... LOL... struggling to find something on me... and I've never even went to Canada since arrived to the US

Edited by Deribas_Alma-Ata

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Deribas_Alma-Ata said:

Yeah, seems you are right... I'm probably too clean for them... and they can't get how come I live in the country for almost 8 years and never been arrested and so on... LOL... struggling to find something on me... and I've never even went to Canada since arrived to the US

Well, we will have story to tell our kids and grand kids that it wasn't easy to immigrate. For now i am not taking any more headache, eating ice cream and chilling 

5 minutes ago, weakheart said:

Well, we will have story to tell our kids and grand kids that it wasn't easy to immigrate. For now i am not taking any more headache, eating ice cream and chilling 

No doubt about it... I hope they will appreciate our effort to get them better life. Have a nice chillaxing day! 

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 hours ago, weakheart said:

They say things happen when u expect them the least, it wasn't even in my wild imaginations that my status would change today, so I decided to just check it... lol , that saying is wrong, it didn't change still says that old familiar phrase, case is inline 🤓

:rofl:

My eyes have a sore in the shape of " On February 21, 2017, we started.." :girlwerewolf2xn:

Relax, this is not a race.

Timeline
1 minute ago, weakheart said:

Lmao

I mean what in the world it takes that long to schedule an interview🙏, they  should hire me for 3 days👨‍🏫, give me that software and computer💻, i will schedule all pending cases in 3 days⏰ by my self... I promise i will

Timeline
21 minutes ago, weakheart said:

I mean what in the world it takes that long to schedule an interview🙏, they  should hire me for 3 days👨‍🏫, give me that software and computer💻, i will schedule all pending cases in 3 days⏰ by my self... I promise i will

I mean i get it if they say they are too busy and interview is scheduled on 2nd comming of jesus , but they are still in process of scheduling that date☠️☠️☠️

Timeline

I think it is something more into it and it is not only scheduling the time, because if it is only scheduling the time then usps schedules 100's of thousands of pickups each day....

I feel like i am getting bipolar, sometimes i am like it's all good and sometimes i am like what in the world 😧

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Blue101 said:

Analysis and cross-referencing of reports from forums, just for DC/VA.

Processing times of Oklahoma City is about the same as of dc, I guess I should expect it around this time too? :jest:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Blue101 said:

Analysis and cross-referencing of reports from forums, just for DC/VA.

Isnt DC working on interview for mid December applicants?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.