Jadon_Germany

N-400 January 2017 Filers

2,122 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, feroze895 said:

There are two possibilities. Your case either got stuck in background check or they just didn't update. If they just did't update it then maybe you should an interview notification before the end of the month.

Once you are inline they look at priorty date, which is the date the application was submitted, whomever priorty date at the specific field office is first and status is inline, will get interview first

So I decided to give USCIS a call since it's been 30 days since the email notice that my interview was scheduled and still no letter. The lady on the phone, who was very nice, said that they're still processing cases from October and it could be 3 more months before I get the letter. Does that sound right to anyone else? I don't mind waiting but it seems odd they would say they've scheduled my interview and then not actually send the appointment letter at the same time.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, flagg said:

So I decided to give USCIS a call since it's been 30 days since the email notice that my interview was scheduled and still no letter. The lady on the phone, who was very nice, said that they're still processing cases from October and it could be 3 more months before I get the letter. Does that sound right to anyone else? I don't mind waiting but it seems odd they would say they've scheduled my interview and then not actually send the appointment letter at the same time.

I would call one more time, explain that interview is already scheduled, I believe letter should be there in a week max, I mean if i was you I would even go to field office because i wont like to miss interview, but atleast call one more time probably you will find another person. Tell them online status says interview scheduled and letter mailed but i havnt received it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Looking at other people's dates, the average time in Washington DC from PD to interview notice was 150 days and is now about 130 days. That means I'll receive my interview notice by beginning of June with interview about a month later.

I finally got someone on the phone who was able to check my interview status and it looks like they unscheduled it, so that's why the letter hasn't been sent yet. I'm still inline, though, so hopefully I'll be able to update the table soon.

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
23 hours ago, feroze895 said:

Looking at other people's dates, the average time in Washington DC from PD to interview notice was 150 days and is now about 130 days. That means I'll receive my interview notice by beginning of June with interview about a month later.

The December filers thread has several interview scheduled updates (and so does November). I think January filers are about a month and a half away from getting many interviews scheduled.

Relax, this is not a race.

2 hours ago, MyJourney said:

The December filers thread has several interview scheduled updates (and so does November). I think January filers are about a month and a half away from getting many interviews scheduled.

Anyone here assigned in Cleveland, OH uscis N400 application?  It seems this office is very slow in assigning interviews.... ughhhhh

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 hours ago, ruby_7 said:

some are very lucky, they have speedy process.  

Those are spectacular yet exceptional cases, it is not worth comparing your case to those fast-track cases, I don't know underlying reasons that make them to be processed so fast, but by now we already know we are not one of them. :D 

Relax, this is not a race.

5 hours ago, ruby_7 said:

Anyone here assigned in Cleveland, OH uscis N400 application?  It seems this office is very slow in assigning interviews.... ughhhhh

Cleveland is processing Aug 8, Tampa May 30..:-((, so pls :D:Ddon't complain- you will be for sure before me ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We got a email and text saying our interview has been scheduled over 3 weeks ago. Still have not received an official letter telling us what date the interview is.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Joe&LuMa said:

Cleveland is processing Aug 8, Tampa May 30..:-((, so pls :D:Ddon't complain- you will be for sure before me ...

Oklahoma City is too slow😭😭🤧i want to be citizen 😪😓... anyone have extra patience that i can borrow?

Edited by weakheart

Timeline
10 minutes ago, weakheart said:

Oklahoma City is too slow😭😭🤧i want to be citizen 😪😓... anyone have extra patience that i can borrow?

It was may and now it is june.... i take my words back

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.