Jadon_Germany

N-400 January 2017 Filers

2,122 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Azhrid said:

got an update on Monday. My interview has been scheduled! Waiting for the official letter! Finally! It's about time! 

Good luck to everyone! Hope we start seeing more and more! 

Congratulations! This is encouraging. I've somewhat resigned to the idea that San Francisco is hella slow and I wouldn't be getting my interview letter until much, much later.

(Funny thing is I still check the status everyday. LOL)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
8 hours ago, Azhrid said:

Was so excited when I saw it! Thank you! I think we will start seeing more updates now 

Happy for you, i don't think so, i think interviews are scheduled according to the local offices and how available are they to schedule interviews, i myself started expecting interview date by mid or late June there is no change any time soon for me,  i just have to be busy with something other than N400 until i receive the interview letter ;))

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
37 minutes ago, elisar said:

Happy for you, i don't think so, i think interviews are scheduled according to the local offices and how available are they to schedule interviews, i myself started expecting interview date by mid or late June there is no change any time soon for me,  i just have to be busy with something other than N400 until i receive the interview letter ;))

We need to learn it from JadonGermany. He started the thread and gone.....:D

Someone please, update the table with our humble progress.

Relax, this is not a race.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, Azhrid said:

got an update on Monday. My interview has been scheduled! Waiting for the official letter! Finally! It's about time! 

Good luck to everyone! Hope we start seeing more and more! 

Congrats Azharid! 

You were waiting since Feb 7. So, it took approx  2 monrhs 2 week.  

1 hour ago, elisar said:

Agree with you on this.  Because as I've seen on my State's 2 USCIS local offices schedule on their citizenship ceremonies, one local USCIS office is conducting only 2 citizenship ceremonies in 1 month (which will definitely lag the schedule considering they're processing bunch of other immigration paper work applications) ; while the other local USCIS office is conducting 2 citizenship ceremonies every week (which applications assigned to this office would have a good luck of speedy process).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Jan Filers,

I have just got the mobile notification for my interview date. However interview date will be sent through the letter. It looks like that they issue the dates in batch. I mean even if you have applied 30 days +/- , You are likely to get the interview date on same day.

Last thing, I was expecting the interview date in mid May. So it is lot faster than I thought. 

Good luck to rest of us. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

looks like the train has started rolling,that is great,  i do know though my city is the slowest dumb city in the whole world when it comes to field offices:wacko:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, weakheart said:

looks like the train has started rolling,that is great,  i do know though my city is the slowest dumb city in the whole world when it comes to field offices:wacko:

Hopefully the train is express. Its been 2 months since my fingerprint. Becoming anxious day by day

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Finland
Timeline
22 minutes ago, feroze895 said:

Hopefully the train is express. Its been 2 months since my fingerprint. Becoming anxious day by day

At least it looks like you are "in-line"...  Mine still shows only that a fingerprint appointment was scheduled (and done in Feb)...  I would love to see some traction on my case, but alas, that does not appear to be the case...

Timeline
3 hours ago, jkstark said:

At least it looks like you are "in-line"...  Mine still shows only that a fingerprint appointment was scheduled (and done in Feb)...  I would love to see some traction on my case, but alas, that does not appear to be the case...

They will most likely put you in line a few days before scheduling your interview. 

To me everything depends  on how the field office is busy.. I have checked a few of them :  

NYC   -  processing time as of date   May 19

LAX -                                                   JUL 11

BOS-                                                   JUN 28

Releigh    -                                           AUG 6 (!)

Louisville -                                            JUL  1

TPA -                                                     MAY 30

There is a big gap between them   So I am not expecting any interview letter from my TPA  office until  next mont..or even JUN ..

Gratulations to all who were lucky to received an invitation!!  :dance:

Timeline
3 hours ago, vik376 said:
3 hours ago, jkstark said:

Case Is In Line For An Interview !!! :jest:

There are two possibilities. Your case either got stuck in background check or they just didn't update. If they just did't update it then maybe you should an interview notification before the end of the month.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.