dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2017

1,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, IA0217 said:

Congratulations!!!!! That's a great news..

Waiting for mine? plz keep us informing how Islamabad embassy treats next i hope there is not a long wait for them to schedule interviews

Hope for gud buddy. Right now mine get it done in 11 Weeks 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, mianusama said:

Hope for gud buddy. Right now mine get it done in 11 Weeks 

Hope for early March Interview this wait was horrible. But i am blooming with happiness today. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
5 hours ago, mianusama said:

Congrats to me i just see my 3 N/A's but its too late to confirm with NVC 

Scan Date 11/14/2016

Sup Review 12/27/2016

Review Department 12/30/2016

CC (Case Complete) 01/27/2017 ??????

Congrats!!!

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Timeline
On 01/27/2017 at 5:36 PM, Talumepa said:

Good morning I just spoke with one of the NVC rep next week Will start to schedule interview or Maybe later today .... Have a good day 

Whats your case approval date or case complete date?

Timeline
5 hours ago, mianusama said:

Hope for early March Interview this wait was horrible. But i am blooming with happiness today. 

Hi. Bro wats your cc date? And did you get P4 from nvc?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 hours ago, 0725 said:

Did she say anything about how the new EO would affect the cases of those who are of the 7 countries? I called in tonight as well, but the rep didn't know and she just said to check their website. ): 

im pretty sure the 90 day ban is going to be a permanent ban for most, if not all, of the countries mentioned. I'm going to call my congresswoman's office in Washington to inquire but at this point, I'm done with having any hope because even if the case is approved, we will not be issued a visa. 

This is the America people voted for. I hope they (those who did) are happy. 

Oh they are happy that's why they voted for him , I have been here for 17 years since I was 20 years old , I told my wife when she gets here we gonna save as much money as we can in the next few years and we going back home, I don't wanna be here anymore , it dont wanna live somewhere feeling rejected and not welcomed. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, mianusama said:

Scan Date 11/14/2016

Sup Review 12/27/2016

I got it o 20-1-2017. Waitinh for interview letter

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, AMINE1980 said:

Oh they are happy that's why they voted for him , I have been here for 17 years since I was 20 years old , I told my wife when she gets here we gonna save as much money as we can in the next few years and we going back home, I don't wanna be here anymore , it dont wanna live somewhere feeling rejected and not welcomed. 

(You wanna come in to the USA. make as much money as you can and then go back to your home country! ) this is why president Trump has so much hate for us! How about you go back to your country and make money there, and let me know how that works out for you!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Samuelelbu1990 said:

(You wanna come in to the USA. make as much money as you can and then go back to your home country! ) this is why president Trump has so much hate for us! How about you go back to your country and make money there, and let me know how that works out for you!!!

When you live somewhere for 17 years it's hard to just pick up your bags and move , and what I do with my money that I work for its none of your business or trump for that matter.

1 hour ago, Samuelelbu1990 said:

ohh please expand on this! Why does the orange clown hate expats (Yes expats not immigrants!!!)? I won't waste my time educating a troll but please for the sake of humanity read how the world works. 

CR-1 Visa Journey

18/03/16 ............I-130 sent
21/03/16 ............I-130 delivered
21/03/16.............NOA1 (Nebraska)

24/03/16.............Cash Checked
30/03/16............ NOA1 Hard Copy
21/07/16.............NOA2!!!!

NVC

09/08/16.............NVC received file

26/08/16.............Case number, IIN and DS-261 submitted

30/08/16.............Paid AOS Bill

04/09/16.............Paid IV Bill
07/09/16.............Sent AOS & IV package
09/09/16.............Delivered package to NVC
12/09/16.............NVC Scan
28/10/16.............Checklist - Birth Certificate
21/11/16.............Second scan date
23/01/17.............Case complete!!!
03/02/17.............Interview date from NVC 16 March
04/02/17.............Email IV received 
05/04/17.............Entered USA

ROC
09/01/19.............Sent I-751
10/01/19.............Delivered I-751 
14/01/19.............Credit Card Charged $680

On 1/25/2017 at 0:01 AM, Ahmed & Amy said:

Congratulations!! :)

On 1/25/2017 at 7:38 AM, Duncan21 said:

Congratulations!!! :) 

It really depends on the embassy (for example, Canadian and UK embassies process faster than others); I believe most people who received case complete recently will receive a March interview.

Announcements will be made at 1:25 PM EST today - fingers crossed!

On 1/25/2017 at 8:21 AM, afortunada said:

Congratulations!!! :):):)

Thank you guys, feels like we'll be with our loved ones sooner than what we will spend in our countries while we wait. Hopefully we can all get our interview dates soon. And good luck to everyone still waiting! Your day is coming soon! I swear I thought my day would never come but we just have to stay patient and cry a little. I swear crying made me release some of the frustration in me. Have a great day guys!

10 hours ago, 0725 said:

Did she say anything about how the new EO would affect the cases of those who are of the 7 countries? I called in tonight as well, but the rep didn't know and she just said to check their website. ): 

im pretty sure the 90 day ban is going to be a permanent ban for most, if not all, of the countries mentioned. I'm going to call my congresswoman's office in Washington to inquire but at this point, I'm done with having any hope because even if the case is approved, we will not be issued a visa. 

This is the America people voted for. I hope they (those who did) are happy. 

The rep I spoke to last night said the ban was the 7 countries mentioned in the EO, but she didn't say if this ban was in effect immediately. I hope you can get a clear answer on this soon. I am so sorry dear and I hope for a positive outcome.

8 hours ago, mianusama said:

Scan Date 11/14/2016

Sup Review 12/27/2016

Congratulations :)

Timeline
4 hours ago, Nauman sh said:

I got it o 20-1-2017. Waitinh for interview letter

I just got CC as i saw 3N/A's yesterday, so you surely get Interview and P4 before me. Kindly keep us updated 

i just EXTREMLY hAPPy ? ????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.