dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2017

1,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, James-Bond007 said:

of course; these people are playing with us. we shall have a mini van with the VJ sign all over it. i bet they will call the police on us lol.

sounds like fun  :jest::D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 hours ago, Agnes-IR5 said:

OMG!! Just got 3 NAs. I'm calling NVC to confirm! Praise the Lord!!! So happy!!!! Good luck to everyone waiting. Hope you get your cc soon as well!!!

yesssss...yeahhhhh...congratulations!!!!!:jest::D

4 hours ago, TokyoHNL said:

Thanks  - when I spoke to the lawyer, he did say that I could sue the government, but, it would cost over $10,000 and even if I won they wouldn't pay my fees and would still take their time to complete the case.. meaning don't bother.  That was the best advice a lawyer could offer. fun!  oh well, I know it will be over soon - just wish it really was FIFO.  Seeing cases complete in 1/3 or less my time with really short relationships really irks me.

I know right!  For people like us that have been married a LONG time, and we gotta wait so long, us not as long as you guys, but still, coming up to 10 weeks now, and I just get this feeling that it's not going to be soon!  I was already a green card holder for over 9 years, and I even have a social security number and card still...!!

:huh:

Edited by aidensbubba

1 hour ago, Talumepa said:

Good morning I just spoke with one of the NVC rep next week Will start to schedule interview or Maybe later today .... Have a good day 

Same answer for me as well hopefully next week is our day

OMG!!! So I called the NVC just to check on my husbands case..It was just completed today!  I did not check the status online as I figured I would be disappointed but I just checked after I was told CC and have the 3 N/As!  There is hope people!  Stay strong.  Now waiting for the interview date!

2nd scan: Dec 19th

Sup Review: Jan 24th

CC: Jan 27th

:D:D

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats to all recently complete case? my petitioner did not send her proof of us status to NVC,pls hope we wont get checklist for it?anybody with any idea about that?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Favlies said:

OMG!!! So I called the NVC just to check on my husbands case..It was just completed today!  I did not check the status online as I figured I would be disappointed but I just checked after I was told CC and have the 3 N/As!  There is hope people!  Stay strong.  Now waiting for the interview date!

Congratulations!!!  :jest:

Timeline
10 hours ago, Agnes-IR5 said:

OMG!! Just got 3 NAs. I'm calling NVC to confirm! Praise the Lord!!! So happy!!!! Good luck to everyone waiting. Hope you get your cc soon as well!!!

Congratulations!!! , now we have to wait interview date :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Talumepa said:

Good morning I just spoke with one of the NVC rep next week Will start to schedule interview or Maybe later today .... Have a good day 

We hope so.... It's soon  :D

12 minutes ago, FranLei said:

Congratulations!!!  :jest:

Thank you so much!

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Favlies said:

Congrats !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Saheed said:

Congrats to all recently complete case? my petitioner did not send her proof of us status to NVC,pls hope we wont get checklist for it?anybody with any idea about that?

Most likely you will get a checklist,  sorry that sucks .what is your scan date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.