Jenn!

LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR RED FLAGS

593 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
wow. i can't believe the amount of bashing going on around here. then again, maybe i should be used to it. :blink:

Charles, where's the bashing???? Why can't people express concern and question things without it being labeled as 'bashing'?

don't see it? lemme schedule you an eye appointment.

Your agenda is as clear as the nose on my face.

Keep on topic please!

you're a fine one to be talking. what's the topic again? berating badr?

Red Flags....let me schedule you a reading comprehension appt.

Edited by LisaD

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

It is clear to me that the ladies who also belong to the other board and here have not bashed Badr, but shown concern and honesty .

The only bashing I see is about Heather who sadly cannot defend herself.

Don't you think the story told is alittle unusual?

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
wow. i can't believe the amount of bashing going on around here. then again, maybe i should be used to it. :blink:

Charles, where's the bashing???? Why can't people express concern and question things without it being labeled as 'bashing'?

don't see it? lemme schedule you an eye appointment.

Your agenda is as clear as the nose on my face.

Keep on topic please!

you're a fine one to be talking. what's the topic again? berating badr?

Red Flags....let me schedule you a reading comprehension appt.

of course! i'm still trying to fit your posts into that context. ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
It is clear to me that the ladies who also belong to the other board and here have not bashed Badr, but shown concern and honesty .

you can call it honesty if you wish. i see it in another light.

while the story is unusual, who am i - or anyone else - to judge?

that's the job of dos.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

Excellent points as always, my friend.

PS this post is the first one here where I didn't need to edit to disable my siggy!

Timeline
Charles, go hump someone else's leg. My ankle is getting sore.

*hands lisa a towel*

now stand still, you have two legs.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

*hands lisa a towel*

Um,I think she was likening you to an over active terrier.

-I think I just hurled alittle in my mouth.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

*hands lisa a towel*

really? thanx!

adultdogstore.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

*hands lisa a towel*

really? thanx!

adultdogstore.jpg

Wow- In over 4 large hearts worth of posts- This is the first time you had me genuinely chuckling....Good pic.

Edited by tmma

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---

Timeline

*hands lisa a towel*

really? thanx!

adultdogstore.jpg

Wow- In over 4 large hearts worth of posts- This is the first time you had me genuinely chuckling....Good pic.

oh joy, i'll mark today on my calendar

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
If we are worried about red flags at the interview, would it be advisable to write a letter detailing the timeline of our relationship and addressing anything that might be seen as a red flag?

I'm asking this because of my ignorance when I originally filed (prior to finding this website :blush: ) When asked how we met, I simply said that "we met while he was working/living in France and I was a student there." That's it, end of story, one line..... I submitted proof of this & photos and it's clear we were living in the same city for at least 6 months, but so far this is all they have on our relationship. Now I'm worried that it just won't be enough and that in itself will be seen as a red flag. That and our language issue - we don't speak eachother's language well, we comunicate in a 2nd language. But at least the language thing is easy to prove since we're fluent and we have communications in French.

Would a letter detailing the evolution of our relationship be enough? Sorry, but any reply would be helpful - I'm really starting to stress out and we don't even have the date :wacko:

We went through Morocco, but our circumstances were very similar. I don't think I really put anything in the original petition more than what you described above. It was clear from what we submitted that we were living in the same place. I didn't address the language issue int he petition. I think Wadi was asked at his interview how we communicate. We didn't hit any snags in the process.

Of course, as always, keep in mind that every case is different.

Thank you, that gives me some peace of mind :luv:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

you can call it honesty if you wish. i see it in another light.

while the story is unusual, who am i - or anyone else - to judge?

that's the job of dos.

You're right Charles. We shouldn't judge. We should just sit back and watch someone who is about to marry a guy who

convinced someone to marry him while only being able to sing to her since neither understood each other's language,

who refused to let his wife leave Morocco once she became ill because it would look bad to immigration

who refused to give his wife good medical care and as a result she died

who, once the wife died, tried to gain access to the US by using the deceased's child

who, once he found out THAT route was a dead end, then formed a relationship with this woman who came to VJ

AND who is under investigation by the FBI relating to the cause of his wife's death.

Totally. Not red flags at all. We should just not give any advice at all.

Let me ask you something though, since you're so concerned about her....are YOU going to do anything when SHE becomes ill after moving to Morocco since he has a snowball's chance in heck of getting a visa? Are YOU going to explain to her parents how you sat back after knowing all this and did nothing when they find out that she is dying due to some unknown cause?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
I understand that Badrs Love's story is a controversial one, however I ask that you please all try to carry out the discussion in a respectful manner. Thanks.

That's a bit much to ask.

Since Badr's Love hasn't asked for my advice, I will refrain from givng any. When you're ready, I'll be glad to. That's how it works. No one here is happy to hear advice they haven't asked for. That's how the fights usually start.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.