Jenn!

LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR RED FLAGS

593 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I'm scared.

I disagree, its very disturbing.

I am beginning to think wahrania is bipolar.

let's not make that kinda statement unless you have the credentials to back up such a statement. otherwise, it's a violation of tos.

Charles I don't care. Most of the biggest hags on here and bullies already have husbands here. They sit around pissing on people passing judgements and being nasty. I can take it from someone who is just like me...but some hag who already has her guy here and has nothing better to do.. Oh HELL NO...

I am waiting on USCIS to get me the hell out of California and on to NVC and I certainly will not lurk around here after he is here. I will be too busy being happy cause its taking so damn long to get him here..

I also am not the kind of person who whines about TOS and stuff like that.. I consider the source and someone who is already through this process and being bitchy just tells me she has nothing better to do...

than.. .um stalk newcomers, post nasty mean things and piss on people..

oh well... I sure as hell have not been exceedingly mean to people.. and if people want to be nasty to me, that comes with the territory of posting on an open forum. I certainly am not the only one bullied on the boards.. I just like to post stuff and come and go... I already have pretty clearly identified who the know it alls are around here and 90 percent of them are not even in the process... they just make mean comments and belittle and criticise.. I have met some super cool people here and I hang around to talk to them and watch my timelines

CHEERS

How long until you stop saying you're a newcomer? Also, the "hag" you pissed on doesn't have her husband here. You were disgustingly rude to browneyed, no matter what kind of freak tirade you post after.

I have 8 months left in this process and really.... um... let me say it again.. I have 8 months left in this process. I sure don't want to spend it with your fangs stuck in my legs... I would like to actually talk to people who are in the middle of it just like me... Thats why its called VISA JOURNEY. Not visa recollection, or visa gloating.. or visa ...oh I give up...

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
I still wonder why it is so common in this forum for the woman to be much older than the man in many of the relationships.

I still don't see anything wrong with Sarah's question here. This thread is about red flags, and age gaps are (whether one likes it or not) definitely considered at least potential red flags to many MENA consulates.

Since there was nothing out-of-line said here, and the question is actually right in line with the topic, I really don't think dragging baggage from previous threads (which turned into ridiculous flame wars) is helpful or productive in this thread. (For newer members, the incident that sparked this whole feud is a comment Sarah made -- what... like a YEAR ago ???!! about it being "gross and abnormal" for a man, for instance, to marry a woman old enough to be his mother. This comment was then dredged up over and over to bicker about in an endless series of other threads. I believe GEG even quoted the phrase in her siggy line -- or was it her custom member title ? -- until it kicked up enough drama to be finally removed by the admin.) Ladies please. Let us please move on.

I'm sure I can do a lot better job than other people of explaining myself, and I have asked that pthers not contiue to explain my motivations to others when I can do so myself. My comments have NOTHING to do with the "gross and abnormal" incident and lots more to do with things that have been said since then. It's not me who's always bringing that up, it's those who are always defending Sarah.

And get things straight of you feel the need to speak for me; no admin removed anything from my signitures. It's Charles that has it on his that the admin removed his tag, not me. BTW, "crass crasserkins" is from one of my posts. I notice such things, but say nothing.

Several statements have been made about me as to why I objected to Sarah's "curiousity", so I suppose I should once again comment for myself. I said before, I and others do not believe that Sarah is sincere about wanting to learn about why there are so many couples composed of older women and younger men. She has made many comments that indicate clearly that she is offended by such couples and has even declared that their age difference is the reason why any such couple has been denied. She has shown very little empathy for them and has engaged often in titilation in order to restart the subject so she can enjoy the drama she creates. This has been going on for over a year. Perhaps it is her youth that makes her so insensitive, but I doubt seriously that she applies any real depth to bring about an understanding of it on her part. That is what I have seen repeatedly in her comments.

I don't have any issues with my own relationship and am not offended by a rational and realistic discussion of older women, younger men. I will, however, speak out when I believe that the subject is once again being raised for the entertainment of one person here who has gained a reputation for doing just such a thing.

That was a long time ago and I have since apologized and was able to move on. I hope you can too. It's too bad that I can't even show curiosity about something without you jumping on me for something that happened over a year ago. You don't know my intentions, and you don't know me. I can tell you however that my intentions are not malicious in any way and once again I have apologized and moved on. I may not understand certain relationships but I have no right to judge them and am trying to understand and learn from this forum.

I'll take that under advisment, but I spent about 2 months silently reading and saw plenty of folks take issue with tactless things you said to them. The usual mamas came to your defense and you continue to do much the same thing. Sorry of I'm not so easily swayed, but I believe I have good reason not to be.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

dont count your own chickens just yet :thumbs: dont close it, everyone is fine, we all been around long enough to know....besides everyones teeth have already been knocked out :D guess now we are all just a bunch of snaggle tooth hags ha

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline
We should not shut down a topic just because one person gets their nose out of joint. If there are no more questions or opions so be it but do not shut down because of one person.

You seem to have missed the point. No one has said to shut it down. It's unclear why you seem to believe that's what's being said, but as you acknowledged, you haven't been around long, so you don't know what's what. It's easy to make assumptions; best to ask.

Whether or not it was your intention that is exactly what happened. IMO only because you got your nose out of joint and the others did not want to upset you further. I do not have to be here a long time to see when someone tries to bully others with their intelligence. And if you do not appriciate the thread then move on and let the rest of us form our own relationships and opinions about others in this forum.

I expressesd an opinion and you call it getting my nose out of joimt. Well, you must have yours out of joint too, and you are trying to bully anyone who disagrees with you. You can move on if you don't like me having my say. I was here first.

Edited by Green-eyed girl

Timeline

hey green is this like old times or what ha

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

We should not shut down a topic just because one person gets their nose out of joint. If there are no more questions or opions so be it but do not shut down because of one person.

You seem to have missed the point. No one has said to shut it down. It's unclear why you seem to believe that's what's being said, but as you acknowledged, you haven't been around long, so you don't know what's what. It's easy to make assumptions; best to ask.

Whether or not it was your intention that is exactly what happened. IMO only because you got your nose out of joint and the others did not want to upset you further. I do not have to be here a long time to see when someone tries to bully others with their intelligence. And if you do not appriciate the thread then move on and let the rest of us form our own relationships and opinions about others in this forum.

I expressesd an opinion and you call it getting my nose out of joimt. Well, you must have yours out of joint too, and you are trying to bully anyone who disagrees with you. You can move on if you don't like me having my say. I was here first.

I sure as heck have seen a bunch of bullying Green which is why I posted the thread farther down... If you can remember certain occurences and post them, it would sure help curtail it and even identify who is constantly doing it

I still wonder why it is so common in this forum for the woman to be much older than the man in many of the relationships.

I still don't see anything wrong with Sarah's question here. This thread is about red flags, and age gaps are (whether one likes it or not) definitely considered at least potential red flags to many MENA consulates.

Since there was nothing out-of-line said here, and the question is actually right in line with the topic, I really don't think dragging baggage from previous threads (which turned into ridiculous flame wars) is helpful or productive in this thread. (For newer members, the incident that sparked this whole feud is a comment Sarah made -- what... like a YEAR ago ???!! about it being "gross and abnormal" for a man, for instance, to marry a woman old enough to be his mother. This comment was then dredged up over and over to bicker about in an endless series of other threads. I believe GEG even quoted the phrase in her siggy line -- or was it her custom member title ? -- until it kicked up enough drama to be finally removed by the admin.) Ladies please. Let us please move on.

I'm sure I can do a lot better job than other people of explaining myself, and I have asked that pthers not contiue to explain my motivations to others when I can do so myself. My comments have NOTHING to do with the "gross and abnormal" incident and lots more to do with things that have been said since then. It's not me who's always bringing that up, it's those who are always defending Sarah.

And get things straight of you feel the need to speak for me; no admin removed anything from my signitures. It's Charles that has it on his that the admin removed his tag, not me. BTW, "crass crasserkins" is from one of my posts. I notice such things, but say nothing.

Several statements have been made about me as to why I objected to Sarah's "curiousity", so I suppose I should once again comment for myself. I said before, I and others do not believe that Sarah is sincere about wanting to learn about why there are so many couples composed of older women and younger men. She has made many comments that indicate clearly that she is offended by such couples and has even declared that their age difference is the reason why any such couple has been denied. She has shown very little empathy for them and has engaged often in titilation in order to restart the subject so she can enjoy the drama she creates. This has been going on for over a year. Perhaps it is her youth that makes her so insensitive, but I doubt seriously that she applies any real depth to bring about an understanding of it on her part. That is what I have seen repeatedly in her comments.

I don't have any issues with my own relationship and am not offended by a rational and realistic discussion of older women, younger men. I will, however, speak out when I believe that the subject is once again being raised for the entertainment of one person here who has gained a reputation for doing just such a thing.

That was a long time ago and I have since apologized and was able to move on. I hope you can too. It's too bad that I can't even show curiosity about something without you jumping on me for something that happened over a year ago. You don't know my intentions, and you don't know me. I can tell you however that my intentions are not malicious in any way and once again I have apologized and moved on. I may not understand certain relationships but I have no right to judge them and am trying to understand and learn from this forum.

I'll take that under advisment, but I spent about 2 months silently reading and saw plenty of folks take issue with tactless things you said to them. The usual mamas came to your defense and you continue to do much the same thing. Sorry of I'm not so easily swayed, but I believe I have good reason not to be.

I wish you had a good enough memory to recount stuff and post it because I don't think what I have been seeing is my imagination...

Timeline
Any of the 'age inappropriate' couples ever have trouble with people commenting on your age gap, saying he is out to use you, etc.? How do you deal with it? I had an incident this weekend which really threw me...

My friend and I went to the Indian section of town and friend ran into an acquaintance(an astrologer) who invited us into his office. He said it looked like I was troubled and asked what was up - I told him about the situation with G, getting the visa started, etc. Once he heard our age gap and saw G's photo he said, just like that "He's going to leave you in 5 years. Maybe you will be in love now but he will leave you whe he is 30-35 and he gets what he needs from you." Even after I told him that his family supported me, etc. he was certain - he didn't even run my chart or anything, so you can't say it was astrology...Just his outdated cultural prejudices. He said he could fix my male friend up with a younger Indian girl - at first he thought he was around 55(he is in fact 43) and said he can find a 38yo for him....So younger man/older woman, he is out to cheat, older man, younger woman, great!!! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Ultimately time will tell, but I believe G's love is genuine - like a VJ friend said to me, it's not like he was trolling the YM userlist looking for any American...I do have my doubts though sometimes, and sat there bawling in his office, at the time I took it at face value and now see it as money-grubbing - he kept saying he would find me 'a nice Indian guy your age', for a commission I am sure, as if G was my BF and not my HUSBAND!!! -wish I could have told him to take his 'astrology' and shove it, or better yet, have him meet with my FIL, who is also an astrologer...

How have you ladies dealt with this #######???

How do we deal with this #######? You're watching it lol

dont count your own chickens just yet :thumbs: dont close it, everyone is fine, we all been around long enough to know....besides everyones teeth have already been knocked out :D guess now we are all just a bunch of snaggle tooth hags ha

:lol:

Yea SOS. Whatever . . .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Why do people bother to argue back and forth.

That is not what this board is for.

Chill

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Timeline
I wish you had a good enough memory to recount stuff and post it because I don't think what I have been seeing is my imagination...

I don't make a habit of holding grudges, but I remember lots of stuff. Probably the most agregious moment was when brnidokiegurl was told point blank that her case deserved to be denied, and her age gap definitely played a part in that pronouncment. I don't call that intelligent discourse, support or problem solving. Way off the course.

I don't make a habit of holding grudges, but I remember lots of stuff. Probably the most agregious moment was when brnidokiegurl was told point blank that her case deserved to be denied, and her age gap definitely played a part in that pronouncment. I don't call that intelligent discourse, support or problem solving. Way off the course.

I honestly could never find any happiness in telling someone else why their petition got denied. This is someone elses everything and happiness...I just want this whole visa thing over with..

Timeline

hey girls im fine no need to continue over my case, im doing fine, alot finer than most of you know, we are still (together) as much as we can be and im going for a month nov 1. Things happen we are not the first to be denied for whatever reason. Maybe those that feel so confident will find out one day its not a smooth road but we survive. We had the issue of Ashile missing over come that with good results, i am fine really and still got all my teeth also ha

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I sure as heck have seen a bunch of bullying Green which is why I posted the thread farther down... If you can remember certain occurences and post them, it would sure help curtail it and even identify who is constantly doing it

Visa Journey is a great source of information, and has helped many members with their immigration process. It is a lot of work.... a shame to see some members degrade, humiliate, and attack others based on a biased opinion. Such nonsense, as my mother would say!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2006-01-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-01-13

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-01-31

NVC Received : 2006-02-06

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

amen. at times it feels like the movie "300"" and geg is our "leonidas" :wub:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.