Jenn!

LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR RED FLAGS

593 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm scared.

I disagree, its very disturbing.

I am beginning to think wahrania is bipolar.

YA THINK????????? :whistle:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm scared.

let's not make that kinda statement unless you have the credentials to back up such a statement. otherwise, it's a violation of tos.

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
I'm scared.

No I am not....but I am pissed off at USCIS and missing the ####### out of my husband and was bored at work...

Snuggle up to your husband miss judgemental..... I am missing mine.. and I am sad right now... I find the boards fun.. it seems like the nastiest witches have their husbands here and cannot seem to find anything better to do than piss in waiting peoples cornflakes.. Why don't you go sew a blanket or go out with your husband at night? Why are you still on the boards? My *(( woud be having fun with him not hanging around on here...

I'm scared.

No I am not....but I am pissed off at USCIS and missing the ####### out of my husband and was bored at work...

Snuggle up to your husband miss judgemental..... I am missing mine.. and I am sad right now... I find the boards fun.. it seems like the nastiest witches have their husbands here and cannot seem to find anything better to do than piss in waiting peoples cornflakes.. Why don't you go sew a blanket or go out with your husband at night? Why are you still on the boards? My *(( woud be having fun with him not hanging around on here...

I think we have credentials now....

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

I'm scared.

let's not make that kinda statement unless you have the credentials to back up such a statement. otherwise, it's a violation of tos.

Charles I don't care. Most of the biggest hags on here and bullies already have husbands here. They sit around pissing on people passing judgements and being nasty. I can take it from someone who is just like me...but some hag who already has her guy here and has nothing better to do.. Oh HELL NO...

I am waiting on USCIS to get me the hell out of California and on to NVC and I certainly will not lurk around here after he is here. I will be too busy being happy cause its taking so damn long to get him here..

I also am not the kind of person who whines about TOS and stuff like that.. I consider the source and someone who is already through this process and being bitchy just tells me she has nothing better to do...

than.. .um stalk newcomers, post nasty mean things and piss on people..

oh well... I sure as hell have not been exceedingly mean to people.. and if people want to be nasty to me, that comes with the territory of posting on an open forum. I certainly am not the only one bullied on the boards.. I just like to post stuff and come and go... I already have pretty clearly identified who the know it alls are around here and 90 percent of them are not even in the process... they just make mean comments and belittle and criticise.. I have met some super cool people here and I hang around to talk to them and watch my timelines

CHEERS

I'm scared.

I think we have credentials now....

For what? oh please.. you guys can be really nasty sometimes...

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

no doubt. you seriously need to be on something. As for evidence one only needs to go read past posts. Highs and Lows.

As for snuggling with my husband we were when we read your post :thumbs:

oops and yes back to topic!

This has been the first time people discussed the age difference without someone virtual knocking someone's teeth out.

no doubt. you seriously need to be on something. As for evidence one only needs to go read past posts. Highs and Lows.

As for snuggling with my husband we were when we read your post :thumbs:

oops and yes back to topic!

This has been the first time people discussed the age difference without someone virtual knocking someone's teeth out.

Well I certainly would not ever say something so nasty to someone... I sure as hell wont be here when my loved one is here... and I will have better things to do than berate others

I'm scared.

Indeed. And it would be a misuse of credentials to diagnose someone over the Internet.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

I'm scared.

Indeed. And it would be a misuse of credentials to diagnose someone over the Internet.

I have seen alot worse things said over the last couple of months... with people leaving the boards... instances where one person was attacked repeatedly by a person who has her husband here... other situations where people were berated for age differences... other situations where its the same group of people doing the same thing..

I am here because I am in the process and I have a good 8 months left... I need the forums and I need the timelines and I hope I meet some people in the process ( I have already) I will not take anything anybody says too personally...I consider the source

Filed: Other Timeline
I'm scared.

Charles I don't care. Most of the biggest hags on here and bullies already have husbands here. They sit around pissing on people passing judgements and being nasty. I can take it from someone who is just like me...but some hag who already has her guy here and has nothing better to do.. Oh HELL NO...

I am waiting on USCIS to get me the hell out of California and on to NVC and I certainly will not lurk around here after he is here. I will be too busy being happy cause its taking so damn long to get him here..

I also am not the kind of person who whines about TOS and stuff like that.. I consider the source and someone who is already through this process and being bitchy just tells me she has nothing better to do...

than.. .um stalk newcomers, post nasty mean things and piss on people..

oh well... I sure as hell have not been exceedingly mean to people.. and if people want to be nasty to me, that comes with the territory of posting on an open forum. I certainly am not the only one bullied on the boards.. I just like to post stuff and come and go... I already have pretty clearly identified who the know it alls are around here and 90 percent of them are not even in the process... they just make mean comments and belittle and criticise.. I have met some super cool people here and I hang around to talk to them and watch my timelines

CHEERS

How long until you stop saying you're a newcomer? Also, the "hag" you pissed on doesn't have her husband here. You were disgustingly rude to browneyed, no matter what kind of freak tirade you post after.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.