145 posts in this topic

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

and were did it say the age of her finace??

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Timeline
Her age is in her profile.

It doesn't show her fiance's age in her profile.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Timeline

She's said it before.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline
She's said it before.

Where?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

How do you know who they are if you can barely understand them?

Everyone on this board talks offline and there are so many times it's been said about many people here "my husband said he will leave her", etc etc etc, and the women keep their mouths shut and it makes me sick. On the front everyone makes like they support each other in these relationships and in reality there is so much b.s behind the scenes. I'm not going to play that game and pretend all this woman has to do is "be positive" and soon her man will have a visa.

I appreciate your honesty about this, peezy.

We are all different and have different opinions about a lot of things, but one thing I cannot tolerate is a woman being duped, and everyone knowing about it or at the very least suspecting it, especially when the people who know about it and talk about it are other women who could potentially be in that very same situation at some point. I can't take it anymore and I will continue to be honest about it.

What makes you the savior of women that are being "duped"? How do you know that being closer in age or having a common language means not being "duped"? How do you know you are not being "duped"?

Since I never claimed to be one of these women who blindly trusts men, I do subscribe to the idea that if someone knows something I don't, they should definitely tell me. I'm not stupid enough to believe what is left unsaid is magically untrue.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Timeline

and didnt green eyes even state that there is an age difference in her relationship??? Why does it mean she is being Duped??? I know Arabs are smooth talkers.... But .......

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Maybe she's been scared away. I hope not. I hope she got something out of this.

I don't see where either, but it's not a tough assumption to make that the Moroccan SO is a lot younger than 51. Where have we seen that before?

She's said it before.

Where?

You can find it for yourself, doodle.

Besides, age difference is secondary to the question the OP had about language being a problem at the consulate, IMO, it's just another red flag on top of that one. I stated my opinion about it, and I refuse to let this b.s. behind the scenes ####### talking about who is being played and who isn't because they know her husband from such and such go un-revealed anymore. Take it or leave it, but I'm sick of it. Some of the same women here that do cheerleading are leading the ####### talking, and I'm over it.

and didnt green eyes even state that there is an age difference in her relationship??? Why does it mean she is being Duped??? I know Arabs are smooth talkers.... But .......

Everyone knows GEG's age difference and she herself states it's not an issue for them but clearly is a red flag when faced by a CO reviewing a case. No one is saying GEG is being duped, certainly not me, but she shares a common language and culture with her SO, not to mention they've been together for many years. Age difference alone does not a denial make, however, when you take with it language barrier, then the limitations that language barrier puts on your ability to discuss religion, children, family, culture, Casa now has a problem with you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.