sebastianshaw

AOS December 2016 Filers (merged)

2,199 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mrs.felicia said:

My status online has never been updated. It is still the same as when I first received my NOA1. This was on January 13th. 

Do you think my case has been forgotten somewhere, or this is just what happens? 

IMG_2751.PNG

Your status is still at " case received " or " fingerprint fees accepted "( something like that ) ?

I believe a lot of us had that for a while . If you look at the case tracker app , you'll see a bunch of them. 

Adjustement of Status Pending ( Chicago Lockbox)

Received on 12/12/2016

Checks Cashed 12/22/2016

Noas letters received 12/30

Biometrics Letter received 01/07 

Biometrics appt done ✅ 01/18

Service Request sent 02/25

RFIE sent 03/07 received 03/11

Response delivered 03/16

Uscis case updated 03/21 ( case received 03/20)

Ead/Ap in production 04/05

Ead/Ap mailed 04/11

Ead/Ap received 04/14

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Some people in New York state who filed in January have started to get their interviews scheduled for April, within 90 days. 

Damn i should have lived there or other states where the processing is faster, I live in minnesota where the average wait in the past 1 year has been 12 long freaking months since priority date :(

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, lleaka said:

Your status is still at " case received " or " fingerprint fees accepted "( something like that ) ?

I believe a lot of us had that for a while . If you look at the case tracker app , you'll see a bunch of them. 

Yes, it is. 485 is "fingerprints fee received" and the rest "case received ".  

Makes me feel better knowing you experienced that before. Thanks!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, sebastianshaw said:

Some people in New York state who filed in January have started to get their interviews scheduled for April, within 90 days. 

Damn i should have lived there or other states where the processing is faster, I live in minnesota where the average wait in the past 1 year has been 12 long freaking months since priority date :(

If that makes you feel better, the majority of New York ( where most ppl live) go though 1 freaking office .Current wait time : 9 to 12 months.Go check the " nyc filers" and see how depressing it is ?.

Received on 12/12/2016

Checks Cashed 12/22/2016

Response delivered 03/16

Ead/Ap mailed 04/11

Ead/Ap received 04/14

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 minutes ago, sebastianshaw said:

Omg really why couldn't I be one of those New Yorker. My friend filed in August and as yet to gotten a interview date. Guess it all depends where in New York. If it's upstate New York they get interview fast my fren lives in Albany and it took 3 months for her husband to get through 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, lleaka said:

If that makes you feel better, the majority of New York ( where most ppl live) go though 1 freaking office .Current wait time : 9 to 12 months.Go check the " nyc filers" and see how depressing it is ?.

Exactly

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bronxnyc said:

Exactly

There is one local office by me (1:30hr by car) that has a super fast processing time. It's the Sacramento one. But I'm most certain that my local office (45min by car) is the one in San Francisco, which has been back logged recently... ?

I so wish we could choose our office...  

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Bronxnyc said:

Omg really why couldn't I be one of those New Yorker. My friend filed in August and as yet to gotten a interview date. Guess it all depends where in New York. If it's upstate New York they get interview fast my fren lives in Albany and it took 3 months for her husband to get through 

I mean, who wants to immigrate to Albany ( slightly joking ?)?? Of course, it goes fast ??!! As of us, we live in what must be the " immigration city of the Us ", there are more immigrants than natives here. But let's not lose hope, like I said my friend in Brooklyn had hers in 5 months so who knows ??

Received on 12/12/2016

Checks Cashed 12/22/2016

Response delivered 03/16

Ead/Ap mailed 04/11

Ead/Ap received 04/14

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Out of 30 cases filed on the same day with me:

5 have pending RFIE

9 Ready for Interview

1 Interview Scheduled

15 Fee Received :pop:

AOS from B1/B2:

January 12 - I-130 & I-485 Delivered

January 24 - Both checks cashed

January 26 - Both NoAs received

February 9 - Biometrics letter received

February 17 - Biometrics appointment

January 18 - Green Card Ordered (No Interview)

January 22 - Green Card Mailed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Hey guys just a quick update.

My I485 still reads "fingerprint fee received." My PD is 12/15/2016.

This morning I spoke to a tier 2 immigration officer who confirmed that my case as actually moved to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview" as of 1/27/2017. 

I also raised a SR for my EAD two weeks ago and got a generic response. However, he said that I should receive it very soon. (Taken with a grain of salt).

Timeline
10 minutes ago, lleaka said:

I mean, who wants to immigrate to Albany ( slightly joking ?)?? Of course, it goes fast ??!! As of us, we live in what must be the " immigration city of the Us ", there are more immigrants than natives here. But let's not lose hope, like I said my friend in Brooklyn had hers in 5 months so who knows ??

Haha yes i remember that person being from Albany or Amherst NY lol, but to have your GC before you have your EAD is the Thang !! LOL

Yup, i already knew for my state it was 9-12 months so was mentally prepared to wait :pop:

Edited by sebastianshaw

ROC Timeline

Timeline
2 minutes ago, rasyidah said:

Just got an update :(

Got an RFIE at day 78. Depressing. Most probably about the affidavit of support. Sigh.

Don't loose heart, RFIE is just a small speed breaker, complete the documentation required ASAP !! In the overall scheme of things it wont even matter. Best of luck

ROC Timeline

Timeline
Just now, sebastianshaw said:

Haha yes i remember that person being from Albany or Amherst NY lol, but to have your GC before you have your EAD is the Thankg !! LOL

Yup, i already knew for my state it was 9-12 months so was mentally prepared to wait :pop:

I so wish ?????!! I read about some in the November group, couldn't believe it !!

Like I totally get it for NYC ( huge city+too many cases+ closed offices) but why is your office taking so long ????

Received on 12/12/2016

Checks Cashed 12/22/2016

Response delivered 03/16

Ead/Ap mailed 04/11

Ead/Ap received 04/14

Timeline
5 minutes ago, rasyidah said:

Just got an update :(

Got an RFIE at day 78. Depressing. Most probably about the affidavit of support. Sigh.

I am so sorry... But we've seen here that sometimes a quick response to a RFE makes your case move.  Go work on that response and you will be fine!  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.