Snorlux

I-751 December 2016 Filers

2,136 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Val2014 said:

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my joy & time line with everyone. Today I finally got the message I had been waiting for from uscis that action was taken on my case & when I logged into theΒ DHS website it said they are producing my card. However the case tracking website has not changed from since the glitch message in March.

My timeline is as follows:

12.22.2016 - NOA1

01.22.2017 - BIOMETRICΒ 

02.27.2018 - FEB GLITCH MESSAGE

03.05.2018 - MARCH GLITCH MESSAGE

06.29.2018 - RECEIVED RFE (THEY ASKED FOR FINAL COURT DOCS ONLY)

07.09.2018 - USCIS RECIEVED MY RESPONSE & UPDATED MY DHS ACCOUNT.

07.26.2018 - NOA2 (WHICH WAS USLESS TO ME CAUSE IT WAS EXPIRED ANYWAY)

08.15.2018 - DHS WEBSITE UPDATED TO STATE THEY ARE PRODUCING MY CARD.Β 

Β 

For those of you with pending RFE I know how hard it is to wait, especially when you see others who respond after you & then get approved in just days/weeks. Your mind plays tricks on you & makes you doubt everything. But I encourage you to keep waiting. As hard as it is find other things to do while you wait. & in due time your number will be called. My rfe was pending without an update for 36days (even though we had already waited 1y.8m those last few days were hell.)

Goodluck to everyone waiting. God be with you. Thank you for all your support.Β 

I will update to let you know how soon I recieved the GC & Approval notice.

This is sooo good! I know how much you were stressed about it! I’m so happy for you ! Congrats!!!

Β 

I send my docs in this weekend. Please pray for me because I’m going through a divorce I know I’ll probablyΒ receive another RFE. But I know I’m favored and God’s got me! Just pray for my strength!Β 

Β 

Congrats again love!! Enjoy!!!

48 minutes ago, NeyNey876 said:

This is sooo good! I know how much you were stressed about it! I’m so happy for you ! Congrats!!!

Β 

I send my docs in this weekend. Please pray for me because I’m going through a divorce I know I’ll probablyΒ receive another RFE. But I know I’m favored and God’s got me! Just pray for my strength!Β 

Β 

Congrats again love!! Enjoy!!!

Hey Neyney,

Β 

Thank you so much. Yes it's been stressful to say the very least. The best advice I can give you while you are waiting it take each day as it comes. Since you know the chance of getting another RFE I would suggest submit the new documents as they become available or at least have them ready to go.

Yes, you are favored by God & your approval will come at the right appointed time. I will be here if you need me. And I will definitely be praying for you. The BEST IS YET TO COME! Stay strong!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Val2014 said:

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my joy & time line with everyone. Today I finally got the message I had been waiting for from uscis that action was taken on my case & when I logged into theΒ DHS website it said they are producing my card. However the case tracking website has not changed from since the glitch message in March.

12.22.2016 - NOA1

01.22.2017 - BIOMETRICΒ 

Β 

For those of you with pending RFE I know how hard it is to wait, especially when you see others who respond after you & then get approved in just days/weeks. Your mind plays tricks on you & makes you doubt everything. But I encourage you to keep waiting. As hard as it is find other things to do while you wait. & in due time your number will be called. My rfe was pending without an update for 36days (even though we had already waited 1y.8m those last few days were hell.)

Congrats Val2014. Thanks for updating us. I am happy for you.

22 minutes ago, Montu.developer said:

Congrats Val2014. Thanks for updating us. I am happy for you.

Thank you Montu. Your day is coming soon. Stay strong!! It will happen. Keep collecting evidence & everything else you can think of to help keep your case strong for whatever the next step is. It is better to be prepared.

Β 

Our journey is not over until we are citizens so we have to just keep pushing & staying positive (I know that is easier said than done. But this is the life of an immigrant.)

I will stay available if you need someone to chat or to vent too.Β 

2 hours ago, Val2014 said:

Hey all,

12.22.2016 - NOA1

01.22.2017 - BIOMETRICΒ 

Β 

Congrats Val! Happy for you. Keep us posted on any new updates.Β 

12 hours ago, martincook said:

What did they ask you in RFE.

were you able to send whatever they asked for?

They asked for brith certificates of kids if we have any

mortgage or lease

life insurance

that’s it, but I guess what we sent them is not enough for them. Β Did you receive and rfe too?

On 8/15/2018 at 9:06 AM, Val2014 said:

Hey all,

12.22.2016 - NOA1

01.22.2017 - BIOMETRICΒ 

Β 

my dhs account saying the same thing that they are producing my card but uscis saying something different like the case still under review both of the website are updated on your endΒ Β ? thanksΒ 

2 hours ago, Moekhs said:

my dhs account saying the same thing that they are producing my card but uscis saying something different like the case still under review both of the website are updated on your endΒ Β ? thanksΒ 

Yea it depends on who you to talk there at their customer service. I think some ppl have access to the information that's on DHS and others do not. I called also like 5 different times. 2 agents said my case is still pending but 3 agents said it was approved and my approval notice was mailed yeaturday too. I think some agents are new and dont know about the DHS system and some have access to the system.Β 

Only the DHS system shows card production and today updated to say approved and notice is in the mail. The other case status website has not changed since March. It did not even change when they sent me my RFE or when they recieved the RFE but the DHS one changed with every step.Β 

Keep calling customer service. Be nice to them some will be willing to help some are clueless and others are just rude....and other just read standard scripts to you. πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚. It's like they all have different systems.Β 

53 minutes ago, AraBel said:

Can someone please tells me what does this letter mean? I have mixed emotions. 😭😭😭

5440C9BE-E298-49E8-B7BC-19DD7348703A.jpeg

It seemed like you got approved!!Β 

CongratulationsΒ 

1 minute ago, Chingay said:

It seemed like you got approved!!Β 

CongratulationsΒ 

Oh my goodness! I’m crying out loud. 😭😭😭 After 1year & 8months. Finally!Β 

Β 

I filed I-751 waiver last Dec 2016

Recieved Glitch March 2018

I got interview last July 2018Β 

Hopefully this is it! Green Card on the way August 2018. β˜πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

So, i check my status on the uscis website it says today that my card is being produced and will be mailed to my address. But i checked the dhs website it still hasn’t change from the last update which was in july that says my case is still being reviewed. I don’t know whoch one to believe right now because I don’t want to get my hopes up. Any of you here have similar cases??

43 minutes ago, Chingay said:

So, i check my status on the uscis website it says today that my card is being produced and will be mailed to my address. But i checked the dhs website it still hasn’t change from the last update which was in july that says my case is still being reviewed. I don’t know whoch one to believe right now because I don’t want to get my hopes up. Any of you here have similar cases??

I have exact information as yours, Chinggay! Hopefully, we will recieve our 10 years Green Card pretty soon. β˜πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

25 minutes ago, Val2014 said:

How did the interview go? If it says your card is being produced that's good news. Celebrate your win!

It is very nerve wracking interview. Since my Attorney told me, that officer is one of the most tough interviewer. But ours went smooth, I guess! I just had an update today both uscis and dhs website about the card producing. Hopefully this is it! Next step would be my CITIZENSHIP. In Jesus name. β˜πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.