Snorlux

I-751 December 2016 Filers

2,136 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On July 16, 2018 at 12:42 PM, Lordofemrys said:

No update about it but I doubt they will cos Friday is my oath ceremony

Hi, congratulations, but about oath ceremony! I checked many official and non official sites about oath ceremony , I could not find any for this Friday. May be only for some individuals, as my cousin told  me the same. Though received only 10 year green card. No oath related communications. By the way where your oath is coming up this Feiday? We'r getting worried about her now and thinking why she did not get the oath cerem letter until now ?

my_logo.png

Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service

On July 18, 2018, the Post Office picked up mail containing your new card for Receipt Number WAC170660xxxxx. We mailed your card to the address you gave us. The tracking number assigned is 9205590153708635xxxxx. You can use your tracking number at www.USPS.com in the Quick Tools Tracking section. If you did not receive the card, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

5 minutes ago, FEODORA said:

good news today!

I received a letter with the CONGRATULATIONS bla bla bla ...and in  my USCIS I got the tracking number to my 10 years green card yuuuuupy!!!!!! so I got approved ! yes! ..I will wait till saturday and send all for the N400...yes! my husband and I we are really happy yes! 

Congratulations!! Did you uscis status change too? How long was your wait from since you submitted your RFE. Congratulations again!

thank you ! and that is the message at USCIS page so yes it change ...I was driving in the rush hour and I received a text on my phone saying my status at uscis page has change ...I almost faint LOL and I coud not open the page due I was driving ...curiosity was killing me! till I arrived home

one month...since RFE.

2 minutes ago, FEODORA said:

thank you ! and that is the message at USCIS page so yes it change ...I was driving in the rush hour and I received a text on my phone saying my status at uscis page has change ...I almost faint LOL and I coud not open the page due I was driving ...curiosity was killing me! till I arrived home

one month...since RFE.

Wow congratulations. I better sit back & relax then. I submitted ref last week. Enjoy your 10yr card & goodluck with n400! 

25 minutes ago, FEODORA said:

one month...since RFE.

Congratulation happy for u

2 minutes ago, FEODORA said:

thank you will tell you when my card is on my hand ! 

What did they ask for in RFE?

I want to make sure I have everything because I’m sending mine back with a divorce waiver and no decree yet. (So I know another RFE wil come along with maybe an interview). Just want to ensure that I’m providing everything that proves BONAFIDE Marriage. 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:04 AM, fouzimedfouni said:

my I751 was approved on May 30th, my green card never been produced. I received an update today it shows that my application was transferred to another office and it's being in an "initial review" ..........What the heck is going on!!!!!!!! did anyone of you fellows faced that situation!!!!!!!!!!! thank you

1.jpg

2.jpg

screencapture-my-uscis-gov-account-applicant-2018-07-08-15_05_59.jpg.d130b09fa511387758bf8c99a365278b.jpg

Hi,

Did you file for N 400? My friend used to have similar update after his I 751 approved. But his case is with N 400

13 hours ago, NeyNey876 said:

What did they ask for in RFE?

I want to make sure I have everything because I’m sending mine back with a divorce waiver and no decree yet. (So I know another RFE wil come along with maybe an interview). Just want to ensure that I’m providing everything that proves BONAFIDE Marriage. 

more bonafide marriage proof...we sent tons ...pics banks wills house cars travels letters IRS bank loans I think one month ago I made a full list. I was fricking out because we did  sent a LOT...they ask for child certificates..LOL we are old farts ! it will be a miracle! I sent an explanatory letter and my husband another why we dont have kids....I have more greys than colored hair already LOL...make me wonder if they dont look at the pics. BUT we do have a gorgeous 5 pounds dog.

We cant be more happy I have the card on hand...delivered today and my USCIS changed at card delivered. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!! my N400 race begining tomorrow. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, frigatebird said:

Hi,

Did you file for N 400? My friend used to have similar update after his I 751 approved. But his case is with N 400

yes I filed N400 back in January 1st, 2018, and I got an interview back in may 3rd back I did not take my wife with me so they asked me if she's in the lobby so they can call her and proceed with with both applications I751 and N400. Unfortunately,  my wife wasn't there so they had to reschedule, and that's what happened. A month after, we had our I751 interview and I was approved but the case got complicated because I can't schedule a N400 interview unless I have my Green Card in hand. I have not heard anything from them since the approval letter..........it is really annoying because they keep sending me updates about case being transferred here and there but nothing about the production of the card. WHAT A MESS!!

Did your friend receive his? if so, how long it took him to get it? 

Thank you in advance :) 

14 hours ago, fouzimedfouni said:

yes I filed N400 back in January 1st, 2018, and I got an interview back in may 3rd back I did not take my wife with me so they asked me if she's in the lobby so they can call her and proceed with with both applications I751 and N400. Unfortunately,  my wife wasn't there so they had to reschedule, and that's what happened. A month after, we had our I751 interview and I was approved but the case got complicated because I can't schedule a N400 interview unless I have my Green Card in hand. I have not heard anything from them since the approval letter..........it is really annoying because they keep sending me updates about case being transferred here and there but nothing about the production of the card. WHAT A MESS!!

Did your friend receive his? if so, how long it took him to get it? 

Thank you in advance :) 

Wow, your combo interview happened really fast. I'm still waiting, it's been 6 months since my N 400 NOA, and 20 months since my I 751.

Your transfer notice does look very weird, so when they rescheduled the combo interview they only did I 751? They didn't say since you filed N 400, you won't get a green card. Instead they told you can't schedule N 400 interview because you need a greed card?

What is the initial interview notice you got? Was it from N 400? Or from ROC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.