Snorlux

I-751 December 2016 Filers

2,136 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, FEODORA said:

I see people sending so little evidence and we send tons! And still waiting ...make no sense to me

I have same feelings, I sent a lot of evidence but still received RFE. I MAIL my RFE last Thursday and the received today according to the tracking number. Hope it won't take long. Wish you the best having your approval very soon. 

On 7/13/2018 at 9:39 PM, Ola007 said:

Hi,everyone just wany to share my timeline,i filled december 15 2016 received a ref june 15 sent requested document on the 28th of june. my case was approved the 10th of july. Anyone who receive a ref be calm, and keep praying, good new coming your way

Congratulations 👍

Just now, FEODORA said:

Congratulations ! I see you got an answer faster than I do. I only see the same message on 19 of june we received your rfe answer Bla Bla....maybe I should worry😯🙄

Did u check the dhs website? Cause that where i got the card in production message from , may be i should say i was lucky ,dont worry good news coming your way soon

8 hours ago, FEODORA said:

I check this https://www.uscis.gov

Is this the one U meant or should I check other site?

This one. https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

8 hours ago, allycaaaat said:

We're still waiting too.  Our case was received Dec 7 2016.  We're getting ready to move cross-country in 2 weeks, so a little worried now since we expected to have the green card by now.  

did you Phone call? I saw on uscis page they are reviewing 20 of november 2016 ...so technically we are still in the "normal" time that is no true...because there is people from all over being approved. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 7/13/2018 at 4:03 PM, Lordofemrys said:

Finally DHS website Update my I 751 with "We Approved your Case" July 12.  yayyyy Time to pop some champagne.... 

did they issue your green card?

Timeline
On 7/14/2018 at 9:30 PM, Ola007 said:

Did u check the dhs website? Cause that where i got the card in production message from , may be i should say i was lucky ,dont worry good news coming your way soon

did you got any updates such this one (pic attached) after getting your I751 approved !!!!!!! Even though I was approved back in May 30 (see the attached pic) and received the approval letter!!!!

2.jpg

1.jpg

screencapture-my-uscis-gov-account-applicant-2018-07-08-15_05_59.jpg.d130b09fa511387758bf8c99a365278b.jpg

Edited by fouzimedfouni

Timeline

my I751 was approved on May 30th, my green card never been produced. I received an update today it shows that my application was transferred to another office and it's being in an "initial review" ..........What the heck is going on!!!!!!!! did anyone of you fellows faced that situation!!!!!!!!!!! thank you

1.jpg

2.jpg

screencapture-my-uscis-gov-account-applicant-2018-07-08-15_05_59.jpg.d130b09fa511387758bf8c99a365278b.jpg

On 7/13/2018 at 12:42 AM, PhoebeN said:

My I751 files used PO Box for mailing address. My case was approved on July 6, no RFE or interview. 

Thank you soo much for answering my question! 

9 hours ago, fouzimedfouni said:

did you got any updates such this one (pic attached) after getting your I751 approved !!!!!!! Even though I was approved back in May 30 (see the attached pic) and received the approval letter!!!!

2.jpg

1.jpg

No i did not after approval the next update was card in production and i received my card today

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.