Peil

Age difference between Filipinas and americans (Poll)

576 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline
Oh to be fair to someone's comment about "marry a filipina or filipino who is 25 years old or above" earlier. In the philippines, the age considered by law as the rightful age to marry is 25 years old. Before that, one needs parents' consent. It is so as there is no divorce in the Philippines. If we get married outside of our country, we are required to report our marriage to the Philippines embassy or consulate. Although i dont think age matters, emotional and mental maturity and readiness to commit to marraige is more important..... but those "usually" comes with age. :)

tallcoolone: And oh theres nothing with working in Walmart or any grocery store. Its a good decent paying job. I dont know about your wife finding any job she wants considering the economy right now.... not that i belittle your wife... i hope her the best as a fellow filipina. Its just that your claims are unfounded. She is under 25 years old. She isnt a lawyer or a doctor. Its likely that she finished college... prolly a 2 year masters degree (hmm?!). Im sure you do know that she has to go to an accreditation office in here to gauge her college credits on how much that diploma is worth in the US. But even so, she just lacks the years of necessary experience.

Let me correct you some:

Age 18 - 21 needs Parental Consent, 22 to 24 needs Parental Advisement - If I remember correctly.

Being a Lawyer or Doctor and coming to USA doesn't do you much good in USA. You basically go back to sqaure 1 with those degrees in USA.

Accreditation Office - Are you trying say to get her College Transcripts Evaluated to see if her degree in PI is comparable to same degree in USA, if so That was taken care of when she was still in PI, I had it evaluted by CGNFS before she ever stepped foot on US Soil.

I agree there is nothing wrong with working Wal Mart or Grocery Store, But for me and my personal goals it doesn't fall into what I am looking for in a lifetime partner......

just to let u know tco. my husband is a doctor and didnt have to start back at square one. he didnt have to go back and get a md degree all over again all he had to do was go thru a 3 year intern/residency program. hardly back to square one as he is making money still and not in college.

Oh to be fair to someone's comment about "marry a filipina or filipino who is 25 years old or above" earlier. In the philippines, the age considered by law as the rightful age to marry is 25 years old. Before that, one needs parents' consent. It is so as there is no divorce in the Philippines. If we get married outside of our country, we are required to report our marriage to the Philippines embassy or consulate. Although i dont think age matters, emotional and mental maturity and readiness to commit to marraige is more important..... but those "usually" comes with age. :)

tallcoolone: And oh theres nothing with working in Walmart or any grocery store. Its a good decent paying job. I dont know about your wife finding any job she wants considering the economy right now.... not that i belittle your wife... i hope her the best as a fellow filipina. Its just that your claims are unfounded. She is under 25 years old. She isnt a lawyer or a doctor. Its likely that she finished college... prolly a 2 year masters degree (hmm?!). Im sure you do know that she has to go to an accreditation office in here to gauge her college credits on how much that diploma is worth in the US. But even so, she just lacks the years of necessary experience.

Let me correct you some:

Age 18 - 21 needs Parental Consent, 22 to 24 needs Parental Advisement - If I remember correctly.

Being a Lawyer or Doctor and coming to USA doesn't do you much good in USA. You basically go back to sqaure 1 with those degrees in USA.

Accreditation Office - Are you trying say to get her College Transcripts Evaluated to see if her degree in PI is comparable to same degree in USA, if so That was taken care of when she was still in PI, I had it evaluted by CGNFS before she ever stepped foot on US Soil.

I agree there is nothing wrong with working Wal Mart or Grocery Store, But for me and my personal goals it doesn't fall into what I am looking for in a lifetime partner......

What if your wife came from a poor family and she is not a RN will you still marry her? I have no right to question your relationship with your wife but I really hope that you married her because you truly love her.

My wife was still in school when I met her.

Now if the question was - If you wife was uneducated and came from a poor family would you consider marrying her?

Then the answer is no way, Cuz I wouldn't of gotten to know her after I found out that about her.

It just like girls I used to date in USA:

They had to have a stable job with no debt issues.

Non Smokers, Light Drinkers, No crumb snatchers (kids)

They needed to be in shape.

One must set goals and priority when choosing a partner.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

I havent asked for sympathy from anyone guy, you are just upset because people here threw up the BS flag, and obviously for good reason. I see your wife doesnt say much on here, probably cause she knows what a tool she married. It's ok guy, since it makes you feel so good, you can continue to hate on me and everyone else here because it makes you feel good. But in the end, everyone here will go on living their lives and you my friend will never have mattered to this world! That must hurt you!

Probably by now, you have figured out you could of gotten about any girl you wanted from PI. And maybe you are feeling like the tool now.

Don't make the mistake that many people make about Philippines, and assume that everyone is poor.

There are some very wealthy people who live over there. Not everyone wants to leave the PI, For myself I can't wait to get back.

It almost paradise for me over there.

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Wow really, I got exactly the girl I wanted, and needed in my life, I think on the other hand you didnt, and now your marriage is a little rocky, or like I said before you are just a tool. It's easy to talk ####### over the net guy, dont be such a coward! Oh and by the way, I never said everyone was poor, but a great percentage are, and I'm sure yours fall right in line with the stats. So shes an RN in the states huh, where did she take her boards, and we will see if you are a liar or not, because no matter what country you come from you still have to take the boards in the states to become a RN.

13 February 2009- Mailed I-129F to VSC

17 February 2009- Packet received and signed for by VSC(A. Stanley)

23 February 2009- Check cashed, finally(and away we go)

23 February 2009 - NOA1(dated February 18th)

22 March 2009- Notice of approval NOA2

4,5May 2009- Medical (Passed, 1 more hurdle)

20 May 2009- Interview (PASSED, GOT THAT PINK SLIP)

25 May 2009- CFO

05 OCT 2009- Flight to El Paso, TX

30 OCT 2009-wedding

02 JAN 2010-filed AOS

04 JAN 2010-signed for at 8:52 by CHYBA

01 FEB 2010-Biomerics appointment

02 FEB- touch on ead and 485

26 FEB- EAD and Advanced Parole update approved

06 APR 2010- Interview, 15 minutes, approved!

29 May 2010- Finally Permanent resident card in mail

So shes an RN in the states huh, where did she take her boards, and we will see if you are a liar or not, because no matter what country you come from you still have to take the boards in the states to become a RN.

Boards?

Take Boards in States?

You have no clue what in the world you are talking about.

Please don't try to come off and act like you know what you are talking about regarding nursing in USA, From your post you just proved to me you don't know jack squat about it.

First off, my ex is an actual RN so yes I know first hand what it takes to become an RN, and boards is something they have to do. Stop being an idiot, ooh I'm sorry I forgot you know everything, thats right! Maybe you posted ####### about WalMart because your wife or maybe you works there and you are tired of minimum wage, or maybe got fired, either way, I'm through with this post, keep dreaming!

25 May 2009- CFO

30 OCT 2009-wedding

02 JAN 2010-filed AOS

To become a RN in USA with a BSN in PI.

You apply at your State Board Of Nursing and find out what their requirements are.

After they approve you Pearson Vue issues a ATT (Authorize To Test) to RN Canidate to sit for NCLEX

NCLEX is international test given all over the world.

Once you pass NCLEX, Your results are submitted to your State BON, and they will issue your RN Licenses.

Now you have had your lesson for the day..............

One more thing, I read your so called wifes signature, she say she took the NCLEX and passed, what do you think the NCLEX is, its a BOARD, idiot! Or maybe you googled what it takes to become an RN and saw some words and threw it up on a made up profile! :thumbs::wacko: Now I really am done, cause you have no idea what you are talking about!

25 May 2009- CFO

30 OCT 2009-wedding

02 JAN 2010-filed AOS

First off, my ex is an actual RN so yes I know first hand what it takes to become an RN, and boards is something they have to do.

No, You don't know first hand, Your previous post proves it......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCLEX-RN

International huh, you just keep making yourself look more and more stupid!

25 May 2009- CFO

30 OCT 2009-wedding

02 JAN 2010-filed AOS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

One more thing, I read your so called wifes signature, she say she took the NCLEX and passed, what do you think the NCLEX is, its a BOARD

NCLEX is not a board. NCLEX is a international exam.

Many many years ago each state gave individual Board exams for RN's.

Maybe your mommy took a state board, but I promise you your girlfriend didn't take a board, unless she very very old..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCLEX-RN

International huh, you just keep making yourself look more and more stupid!

Wow, this is way way too easy for me

NCLEX is a international exam, it is given in PI and in many other parts of the world.

The exam is part of getting a RN license in USA

You really need to educate yourself

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Let's stop the bickering and personal insults, and keep this thread on topic or it will be closed.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

You are right about everything, how could I have doubted you. Almighty! Almighty! Almighty!

Please close it!

25 May 2009- CFO

30 OCT 2009-wedding

02 JAN 2010-filed AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.