enxhi96

AOS November 2016 Filers

3,547 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, Suss&Camm said:

Yea, I was able to verify my identity 'because of my previous brief address at my husband's parents house...or at least those were questions it asked me :)

For me it only shows me packages specifically in my name though... not for you?

It shows all packages coming to the address. So, when my daughter or wife buys things on Amazon, I see them coming. lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jimbob89 said:

Combo Card arrived in the mail yesterday :):):)

Start work a week tomorrow! Time to finally begin my life over here!

What your job is about and where did you apply Jimbob89? Thanks

USCIS:

2016-04-16: Filed I-129F

2016-04-18: USPS tracking shows package as delivered

2016-04-20: NOA1 E-mail received. Routed to CSC for processing.

2016-07-13: NOA2 App Notification. (84 days)

2016-07-19: NOA2 Hard Copy Rec'd

NVC:

2016-07-28: NVC case received

2016-07-29: NVC case #

2016-08-02: NVC left to Embassy (In Transit)

Embassy:

2016-08-04: Case is "READY"

2016-09-07: Medical exam

2016-09-12: Interview (APPROVED)

2016-10-01: JFK POE (Ticket booked)

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I am an audio engineer. Its with a local audio and lighting company. They offered me the job allowing me to expedite my EAD. Im sure it was due to come anyway as I was on day 84 or so. Good Luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys!

We got an email this morning :)

Our case has been updated to Testing and Interview. 

Our NOA1 date is December 12th 2016. We are kind of surprised. We didn't think we would get an interview that quick..we thought I would get my EAD first but I guess thats not the case this time?

They scheduled our interview on April 4th 2017.

I'm already getting nervous :blush: But I think its because I have that fear of getting declined in the back of my mind. I'm just hoping everything goes well..anyways we got nothing to hide so we should actually be fine :)

Edited by Lena95

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Lena95 said:

Hey guys!

We got an email this morning :)

Our case has been updated to Testing and Interview. 

Our NOA1 date is December 12th 2016. We are kind of surprised. We didn't think we would get an interview that quick..we thought I would get my EAD first but I guess thats not the case this time?

They scheduled our interview on April 4th 2017.

I'm already getting nervous :blush: But I think its because I have that fear of getting declined in the back of my mind. I'm just hoping everything goes well..anyways we got nothing to hide so we should actually be fine :)

Congrats, those are great news and don't worry, you will be fine i am sure !

AOS - PENDING

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Boo&Mica said:

Congrats, those are great news and don't worry, you will be fine i am sure !

Thank you very much!

I hope so very much :) Thank you! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Last Friday my status changed to "Card was mailed to me" but before that it has changed to "Card is being produced". I haven't gotten any notification in the mail, so far, about my card being approved. Is that normal? ?

5 minutes ago, MSchacherer said:

Last Friday my status changed to "Card was mailed to me" but before that it has changed to "Card is being produced". I haven't gotten any notification in the mail, so far, about my card being approved. Is that normal? ?

That looks about the same as my wife's. It looks like you are a week behind us. I think you will probably get your card Saturday or Monday of next week. You are a little farther away from the NBC, (Kansas City)

USCIS site: EAD "Card Being Produced" Feb. 17

Emails: EAD and Travel Doc approval Feb. 22

USCIS site: EAD card mailed Feb 23.

Written notices for EAD and Travel Doc arrived in mail Feb 24

Combo card arrived in mail Feb 25.

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rick & Apple said:

That looks about the same as my wife's. It looks like you are a week behind us. I think you will probably get your card Saturday or Monday of next week. You are a little farther away from the NBC, (Kansas City)

USCIS site: EAD "Card Being Produced" Feb. 17

Emails: EAD and Travel Doc approval Feb. 22

USCIS site: EAD card mailed Feb 23.

Written notices for EAD and Travel Doc arrived in mail Feb 24

Combo card arrived in mail Feb 25.

I got my notification on friday that the card was mailed to me and it is already in the mail today... sometimes the actions have been taken before the system catches up... 

Pkg Sent:9/13/16

Received at Chicago Lock box: 9/16/16

Received Texts: 9/30/16

NOA1 Received: 10/4/16 : Receipt Date of 9/19/16

Bio Appt letter Received: 10/12/16

Bio Appt completed: 10/24/16

Card in production: 11/17/16

Combo Card received 11/25/16

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

That sounds about right! Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one haha. It will be coming soon then! ?

Edited by MSchacherer

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

We are getting ready for our scheduled interview in 3 weeks, very excited. A few questions to the community.

1) We expected an EAD within 90 days, our NOA was in early December and thus today marks 75 days. Is the EAD usually within less and 90 days, very close to 90 days, or what can we do if it is greater than 90 days?

2) Our lawyer offered to come with us to the interview for $300,  seems expensive. Has anyone considered bringing a lawyer or used one at the interview?

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, ozrock said:

We are getting ready for our scheduled interview in 3 weeks, very excited. A few questions to the community.

1) We expected an EAD within 90 days, our NOA was in early December and thus today marks 75 days. Is the EAD usually within less and 90 days, very close to 90 days, or what can we do if it is greater than 90 days?

2) Our lawyer offered to come with us to the interview for $300,  seems expensive. Has anyone considered bringing a lawyer or used one at the interview?

Thanks

At day 76 you can first file for a service request.  From other members here, it looks like it's taking between 90-120 days. (Mine was approved after 100 days)

My husband and I have not used legal representation at all during this process.  If you're concerned about the fee, read through the forums and reviews of past interviews.  That will help to prepare you. It is definitely NOT required, so as long as you prepare any required documents, you'll be fine :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.