enxhi96

AOS November 2016 Filers

3,547 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Kestutis said:

We have same situation.

I've received RFIE for I-485 (e-notification)  yesterday and waiting for mail.

I do not know what they exactly want, (maybe Medical exam and vaccination form)

Actually we expected  this RFE from USCIS (because we did not submit Medic exam together with I-485) and will be able to submit I-693 before interview.

II would Just wait you may not have to. If that was the case from what Ive seen they will just say bring it with you to the interview. It is no longer required to send with the Application. Might give you more time. 

Pkg Sent:9/13/16

Received at Chicago Lock box: 9/16/16

Received Texts: 9/30/16

NOA1 Received: 10/4/16 : Receipt Date of 9/19/16

Bio Appt letter Received: 10/12/16

Bio Appt completed: 10/24/16

Card in production: 11/17/16

Combo Card received 11/25/16

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, mnashville said:
So does this mean that they are working on it now?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Type of service requested:
-- Approaching Regulatory Time Frame

The status of this service request is:

Your case is currently under review.  You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly.

Address Changes:  If you move, please provide us with an updated address.  For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on "Change Your Address Online."

For More Information:  If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

I think it means they're working on it... or hopefully have pulled it towards the top of the pile. I received this email confirming my SR and 2 days later my status said the card has been ordered. Good luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

Hello! I just received 4 text messages from USCIS and my EAD card is being produced!

I got approved way faster than I expected (87 days) and hope all of you get approved soon :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Congratulations!! :)

AOS:

2016-11-21 Filed AOS, AP, EAD

2016-12-19 NOA1 Hardcopy received

2017-03-09 EAD and AP approved

2017-09-15 Green card approved, interview waived

ROC:

2019-08-12 Filed ROC (one day shipping)

2019-08-13 Application received at Lewisville, TX

2019-08-16 Received case number

2019-11-13 Biometrics appointment (Lubbock, TX)

2020-05-14 Case approved, interview waived

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, claudiag said:

Hello! I just received 4 text messages from USCIS and my EAD card is being produced!

I got approved way faster than I expected (87 days) and hope all of you get approved soon :)

Congratulations!

It's really exciting to see people with dates in mid-late November getting approved. Has your I-485 status changed at all? I'm worried (maybe for no reason) that mine hasn't even gone to "ready to schedule" yet. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, samack said:

Congratulations!

It's really exciting to see people with dates in mid-late November getting approved. Has your I-485 status changed at all? I'm worried (maybe for no reason) that mine hasn't even gone to "ready to schedule" yet. 

Thank you! :D The I-485 status didn't change, it still says "fingerprint fee was received", I don't think there's any reason to worry :)

I just got my EAD "New Card is Being Produced" notification :) PD is Nov 14th, 97 days total.

Hang in there folks, approvals are coming for all of us

Edited by NMLCGL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, claudiag said:

Thank you! :D The I-485 status didn't change, it still says "fingerprint fee was received", I don't think there's any reason to worry :)

That's a relief! I guess it always feels like yours is the only case that isn't seeing any progress. It causes some paranoia, haha. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lithuania
Timeline

HELP. HELP. HELP.

Just received RFIE from USCIS.

Stupid misunderstanding...

1) They said -  "The Household Size" on the petitioner/sponsor's form i-864 was calculated incorrectly  or not completed. The household size of 0 or 1 is not acceptable...

The petitioner/sponsor must correct and/or complete and return Page 4 of Form I-864.

We are  only two members living in our house and  we completed part 5 on Page 4 as follows:

Persons you are sponsoring in this affidavit:

1. (inactive)

2. (inactive)

3.  1

8. (inactive)

We haven't any dependents (4-7).

How to fill in rows Nr. 1 and  8, under USCIS requirement (it is impossible online to do it, because these rows are inactive) Is here available only handmade  written option? 

Where was mistake, how do you fill out these rows?  

Do we need put in "0" in rows 4-7?

2) Also they want to get all  sponsors's (my wife's) tax documentation (w-2s, 1099s, form 2555 and all supporting tax schedules) submitted to Internal Revenue Service for the most recent tax year.

The petitioner/sponsor must submit all  supporting documents for the most recent tax year.

My wife is self employed and she submitted only Individual Income Tax Return for 2013, 2014, 2015. 

Her's recent year income was more than 125 % of  2016 HHS Poverty Guidelines  ($ 20025) 

Does  she had complete all rows of Page 6 & 7 ? 

What was wrong?

Stupid misunderstanding....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kestutis said:

HELP. HELP. HELP.

1) They said -  "The Household Size" on the petitioner/sponsor's form i-864 was calculated incorrectly  or not completed. The household size of 0 or 1 is not acceptable...

The petitioner/sponsor must correct and/or complete and return Page 4 of Form I-864.

We are  only two members living in our house and  we completed part 5 on Page 4 as follows:

1. (inactive)

2. (inactive)

3.  1

8. (inactive)

How to fill in rows Nr. 1 and  8, under USCIS requirement (it is impossible online to do it, because these rows are inactive) Is here available only handmade  written option? 

2) Also they want to get all  sponsors's (my wife's) tax documentation (w-2s, 1099s, form 2555 and all supporting tax schedules) submitted to Internal Revenue Service for the most recent tax year.

The petitioner/sponsor must submit all  supporting documents for the most recent tax year.

My wife is self employed and she submitted only Individual Income Tax Return for 2013, 2014, 2015. 

Her's recent year income was more than 125 % of  2016 HHS Poverty Guidelines  ($ 20025) 

What was wrong?

Yes thereshould be a 1 in box one and a 1  in box 2. If it is not able to input electronically, then print it and write it manually. As for taxes yes, you need to send all related documents when filing self employed. I would even include a transcript just to be on the safe side. They like to see for 3 years to ensure that the income is steady. Sorry for your misunderstanding but it is really an easy fix. 

Pkg Sent:9/13/16

Received at Chicago Lock box: 9/16/16

Received Texts: 9/30/16

NOA1 Received: 10/4/16 : Receipt Date of 9/19/16

Bio Appt letter Received: 10/12/16

Bio Appt completed: 10/24/16

Card in production: 11/17/16

Combo Card received 11/25/16

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Kestutis said:

HELP. HELP. HELP.

1. (inactive)

2. (inactive)

3.  1

8. (inactive)

What was wrong?

1) your household size should be 2

2) yes, she needs to submit W2's for most recent tax year and any other supporting financial information (i.e. pay stubs from last 6 months)

It's really annoying, we got the same RFIE but just submit literally everything you possibly have to be safe. I submitted 3 years worth of tax returns and W2's from 2014 and 2015 the first time and they still wanted more evidence of having enough income so I waited for 2016 W2 and obtained a joint sponsor just to prove steady, consistent income. It is an easy fix though so I recommend fixing it up and submitting everything asap 

Edited by lmenko

AOS Timeline

Married: 08/26/2016

AOS Filed: 10/27/2016

AOS Case received: 10/31/2016

NOA Received: 11/16/2016

Biometrics Appointment: 12/08/2016

RFIE response received: 01/13/2017

EAD Card in production: 03/14/2017 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, NMLCGL said:

I just got my EAD "New Card is Being Produced" notification :) PD is Nov 14th, 97 days total.

Hang in there folks, approvals are coming for all of us

Congratulations! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.