enxhi96

AOS November 2016 Filers

3,547 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lithuania
Timeline
my_logo.png

New Card Is Being Produced

On May 3, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Kestutis said:

Aciu

Paldies

Spasibo

Thank you

14 minutes ago, Kestutis said:

Aciu

Paldies

Spasibo

Thank you

My online I-485 just updated to card in production guys thank GOD.......good luck guys

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

A further update for anyone still following this saga:

I contacted our congressman's office again yesterday, which his representative told me to do if I hadn't heard anything from her by the afternoon. According to her, my file has been pulled but there still hasn't been a decision. She asked if I had a job offer or a specific reason for needing my driver's license or SIN because it might help her speed things up. I have none of those things, but I did have a burning desire to ask why the fact that this is entirely on them isn't enough to speed things up already. I'm getting information but no results, but I guess I should be grateful for anything I can get at this point. 

The wait continues. I also feel like I should start writing updates in a Star Trek-style 'Captain's Log' format. Gotta keep injecting some humor into the situation somehow. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A further update for anyone still following this saga:

I contacted our congressman's office again yesterday, which his representative told me to do if I hadn't heard anything from her by the afternoon. According to her, my file has been pulled but there still hasn't been a decision. She asked if I had a job offer or a specific reason for needing my driver's license or SIN because it might help her speed things up. I have none of those things, but I did have a burning desire to ask why the fact that this is entirely on them isn't enough to speed things up already. I'm getting information but no results, but I guess I should be grateful for anything I can get at this point. 

The wait continues. I also feel like I should start writing updates in a Star Trek-style 'Captain's Log' format. Gotta keep injecting some humor into the situation somehow. 

I commend your positive attitude.  I would be losing my mind if I was in your position.

Having a sense of humor definitely helps get through this.  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I commend your positive attitude.  I would be losing my mind if I was in your position.

Having a sense of humor definitely helps get through this.  

I'm definitely losing my mind, but my husband, who is much cooler-headed than I, pointed out that that isn't really getting results either. I've gotten to the point where I've done pretty much everything I can - though I am planning to contact a senator if it goes another week - and the wait is just inevitable now. 

I think the way the past two years have gone for me puts a lot into perspective. I've been through the worst (as I told someone, right before something else in the top 3 blindsided me) and survived, so everything else is what it is. I've been saying that I'm due for something to happen in a nice, easy way, and I guess that if it's not this I can look forward to it being something else down the road.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm definitely losing my mind, but my husband, who is much cooler-headed than I, pointed out that that isn't really getting results either. I've gotten to the point where I've done pretty much everything I can - though I am planning to contact a senator if it goes another week - and the wait is just inevitable now. 

I think the way the past two years have gone for me puts a lot into perspective. I've been through the worst (as I told someone, right before something else in the top 3 blindsided me) and survived, so everything else is what it is. I've been saying that I'm due for something to happen in a nice, easy way, and I guess that if it's not this I can look forward to it being something else down the road.

I don't belong in the November filers group but I wanted to chip in and applaud you for your positive attitude as well. I've been reading some of the posts in here I can't imagine what it feels like having to wait for so long. I really hope you and anyone else who is still waiting will get some good news soon. 

Edited by TL2016

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hey y'all! USCIS has received my RFE response 48 days ago and my status is still on response received. The wait is difficult. Is this normal? 

I have received my EAD

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mthldou said:

Hey y'all! USCIS has received my RFE response 48 days ago and my status is still on response received. The wait is difficult. Is this normal? 

I have received my EAD

They received my RFE response on january and still nothing just my ead so...

AOS - PENDING

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Uruguay
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mthldou said:

I have received my EAD

Same with me! I sent my response back in January and still waiting :(

AOS:

2016-11-21 Filed AOS, AP, EAD

2016-12-19 NOA1 Hardcopy received

2017-03-09 EAD and AP approved

2017-09-15 Green card approved, interview waived

ROC:

2019-08-12 Filed ROC (one day shipping)

2019-08-13 Application received at Lewisville, TX

2019-08-16 Received case number

2019-11-13 Biometrics appointment (Lubbock, TX)

2020-05-14 Case approved, interview waived

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Received an email this evening notifying us of approval for Green Card. We apparently were able to bypass the interview. A pleasant surprise, and about 4-5 month earlier than expected. WHEW!

Edited by rocklobstermass

K1

02/11/16 - Form I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

08/30/16 - Rio Consulate Interview - 221(g) - Incorrect State Police Certificate submitted - case approved pending submission of correct certificate

09/26/16 - Passport received (with K1 Visa)

10/04/16 - POE Atlanta

10/24/16 - SSN application submitted

10/29/16 - Marriage

AOS

11/10/16 - Forms I-485, I-765, and I-131 mailed to Chicago lockbox

12/21/16 - Biometrics Appointment - St Paul, MN

02/13/17 - I-765, I-131 Approved: New Card is being Produced

05/08/17 - I-485 NOA2 text and e-mail received (Approved - no interview)

05/13/17 - Conditional (2-year) Green Card Received

ROC

02/12/2019 - Form I-751 mailed to Phoenix lockbox

08/27/2019 - Biometrics (Walk-In) - St Paul, MN

12/17/2019 - I-751 Approved: New Card is being Produced (NO Interview)

12/21/2019 - 10-year Green Card received via USPS

N-400

02/08/2020 - Form N-400 Submitted Online

03/02/2020 - Biometrics Appointment - St Paul MN

02/22/2021 - N-400 Interview - Minneapolis, MN - APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Uruguay
Timeline
6 minutes ago, rocklobstermass said:

Received an email this evening notifying us of approval for Green Card. We apparently were able to bypass the interview. A pleasant surprise, and about 4-5 month earlier than expected. WHEW!

Congratulations! Must feel amazing

AOS:

2016-11-21 Filed AOS, AP, EAD

2016-12-19 NOA1 Hardcopy received

2017-03-09 EAD and AP approved

2017-09-15 Green card approved, interview waived

ROC:

2019-08-12 Filed ROC (one day shipping)

2019-08-13 Application received at Lewisville, TX

2019-08-16 Received case number

2019-11-13 Biometrics appointment (Lubbock, TX)

2020-05-14 Case approved, interview waived

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.