mycase17

I-751 November 2016 Filers

1,900 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, asianculture said:

Mine stated the same thing when I use my WAC number from my biometrics  " CASE RECEIVED AT MY LOCAL OFFICE " . Lets keep our finger crossed that this is soon to be approval.

It looks like a bulk update ? Same status for me with my other WAC number.

On 2/22/2018 at 1:58 AM, Jebee said:

So I filed N400 the day I became eligible which is Oct 23rd 2017 under 3 year rule. Got my NOA1 with a priority date October 26, 2017. And then went to my biometric in November 16 2017. And On January 10th 2018 they scheduled me for an Interview for Feb 14th. So, My interview went pretty smooth. He basically went straight to the civic test and I passed after 6 questions. He told me to write 1 sentence that he dectated. And after that he told me that I passed and we went over my application. After that he handed me a paper that has checked on it stating that I passed but the decision cannot be made yet. The reason for that was my officer has to review my ROC first that CSC sent to his office. And yesterday my status was updated that I was placed of an oath. Good luck on yours .

Did they ask to interview your husband as well?

Just now, Kelly&Tommy said:

When is oath date?

I don't know yet. My status online still the same since Feb 20th (Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled). 

Do you have pending ROC as well?

Just now, Jebee said:

I don't know yet. My status online still the same since Feb 20th (Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled). 

Do you have pending ROC as well?

My N-400 interview will be on 3/5 with my ROC pending.

If possible could you please elaborate about how this visit came about? Did they notify you about it or did they just showed up by surprise? Were both yourself and your spouse present at home. 

On 2/22/2018 at 12:16 PM, APRC said:

After months and months with not update in my case status online, and a visit from migration officers to my home; yesterday finally I received a text and email with the notification that they mailed my new card!!! (I never got a notification of approval, not by email, text or letter).

So I guess they are already on November files at California Service Center by now!!!!!

i751 filled on 11-15-2016

NOA1 date 11-16-2016

Biometrics 12-06-2016

*USCIS Home Visit 01-10-2018

Notification that new card was sent 02-21-2018 

If possible could you please elaborate about how this visit came about? Did they notify you about it or did they just showed up by surprise? Were both yourself and your spouse present at home when they came? Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just looked at mine, and it also saysOn February 26, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXX, at your local office. Fingers crossed it goes faster.

December 2010: Met through Facebook and began chatting

October 1, 2013: Married

USCIS

December 23rd, 2013: I-130 Package received at the Phoenix Lockbox

June 19th, 2014: Confirmation received - case shipped to NVC

NVC

July 1st, 2014: Case received at NVC

October 6th, 2014: Case Complete

November 25th, 2014: Interview at the Montreal Consulate - APPROVED!!!!

December 1st, 2014: Visa in hand

The Big Move

December 27th, 2014: Moved to Dallas, Tx

Removal of Conditions

November 7, 2016: Case received at CSC

November 9, 2016: Check cashed

December 18, 2017: InfoPass at Dallas Field Office - I-551 stamp in passport

April 11, 2018: Case was updated: Card being produced.

April 12, 2018: Case was updated: Approval (with approval date of 04/11/18).

Naturalization

October 1, 2020: Submitted N-400 Online application

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
23 hours ago, shane_war said:

It looks like a bulk update ? Same status for me with my other WAC number.

It looks like a bulk update. I get the same deal.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.