mycase17

I-751 November 2016 Filers

1,900 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2018 at 9:51 AM, J@ime1984 said:

thanks for the quick reply, but your saying you got approved back in April and still no card in hand WHAT?????? I'm sure you've called uscis right? what have they told you? That's unheard of

Haha yep.. Yes I called them, tier 2 told me that they saw in their system that it was never sent out to me. I also did an e-request so she told me to wait for an response..Finally got a letter in the mail 2 weeks later telling me that they did send it but usps never returned it so I should file for an I-90. 

3 hours ago, BECCA123 said:

@AnGeLxX  I am in the same situation, I got approved in April but still no card. They said they sent the card but never got anything. They can't even provide a tracking number.  I've submitted 2 service requests and still nothing. UGGGH

Oh man..so what now? They finally sent me a letter at the end of May and told me to file for an I-90. So I did in June and called later on June 12 to get my case expedite but haven't heard from them since 6/15.  

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

I'm so happy my shiny new green card just arrived in the mail today!!!!

here's my timeline

filed on November 15th 2016

transfer to local office glitch on 2/25/2018

RFE on 5/31/2018

Responded to RFE on 6/26/2018

approved on July18th 2018

we are producing you're card on 7/16/2018

card in hand today 7/25/2018

🤗👏🍻🍻🍻🍺🥂🍾🍾🍷🍸🍹

37 minutes ago, J@ime1984 said:

here's my timeline

RFE on 5/31/2018

🤗👏🍻🍻🍻🍺🥂🍾🍾🍷🍸🍹

Reading your posts make me so happy because it has been 17days today since I sent my rfe and still no update. And my anxiety is killing me. Lol. I check the app 10x a day just to see if its changed. 

I am praying so hard!!!

2 hours ago, J@ime1984 said:

here's my timeline

RFE on 5/31/2018

🤗👏🍻🍻🍻🍺🥂🍾🍾🍷🍸🍹

Congrats  !!!!

On 7/25/2018 at 4:17 PM, Val2014 said:

Reading your posts make me so happy because it has been 17days today since I sent my rfe and still no update. And my anxiety is killing me. Lol. I check the app 10x a day just to see if its changed. 

I am praying so hard!!!

Hey Val,

thanks for following me, I'm praying for you're fast approval🙏I think I had to wait about 3 weeks after they received my RFE to get approved so yours is around the corner hopefully early next week! please keep me updated to see how it goes good luck to you!!

19 minutes ago, rosytorres19 said:

Hello ! 

Hope everyone is ok. 

I was approved about two or three months ago but now I received a notification from my informed USPS mail saying USCIS sent a letter and I would be receiving it later today. 

Does any body know why ? 

Uscis just sounds scary again. 

Thanks 

Does it look like this?

I am getting the same notice in the mail today. Another person commented that this should be an extension notice.

20180730_113603.thumb.jpg.7672e150a4b674a586367de94ca9a17d.jpg

Timeline
On 7/31/2018 at 8:06 AM, Val2014 said:

Hey @family how did your interview go?

I made an info pass appointment to check my case status today. I had sent my RFE on June 19th 2018 and not heard back (no receipt). I was told they are in the process of scheduling an interview and that it's not common to send receipts of RFE being received. Many filers have mentioned they received receipts of RFE so I don't know where my agent was getting that information from. Any how I sent them SO much evidence including joint ownership of assets with my mother in law and large financial transactions between my spouse and I. No idea why I'm being hit with an interview. Does anyone else have an interview being scheduled? And if so how long after you sent RFE?

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, shradhak said:

I made an info pass appointment to check my case status today. I had sent my RFE on June 19th 2018 and not heard back (no receipt). I was told they are in the process of scheduling an interview and that it's not common to send receipts of RFE being received. Many filers have mentioned they received receipts of RFE so I don't know where my agent was getting that information from. Any how I sent them SO much evidence including joint ownership of assets with my mother in law and large financial transactions between my spouse and I. No idea why I'm being hit with an interview. Does anyone else have an interview being scheduled? And if so how long after you sent RFE?

Thank you.

@shradhak I went to an infopass appoint too yeaturday to inquire about my case as well since I have had my RFE pending since July 9. I was also informed that uscis does not provide receipts for RFE. I had also heard this same information from lawyers so I think it's common for them not to send notice of receipt of. RFE......however, what i was told is that if they transfer your docs to your local office for interview you will get a written notice.

Has your DHS account status changed indicating your files was transferred.

When us is recieved my rfe response they updated my case status stating they recieved my response. 

I are you a waiver filer? At least their is movement on your case. Mine is just pending. & infopass agent just said it could take very long to get a response or movement, in her words "there are very backed up so I wouldn't hold my breath! Keep living your life & deal with what comes next when it comes" .....

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Val2014 said:

@shradhak I went to an infopass appoint too yeaturday to inquire about my case as well since I have had my RFE pending since July 9. I was also informed that uscis does not provide receipts for RFE. I had also heard this same information from lawyers so I think it's common for them not to send notice of receipt of. RFE......however, what i was told is that if they transfer your docs to your local office for interview you will get a written notice.

Has your DHS account status changed indicating your files was transferred.

When us is recieved my rfe response they updated my case status stating they recieved my response. 

I are you a waiver filer? At least their is movement on your case. Mine is just pending. & infopass agent just said it could take very long to get a response or movement, in her words "there are very backed up so I wouldn't hold my breath! Keep living your life & deal with what comes next when it comes" .....

I'm not a waiver filer. Actually I just created a DHS account and it says RFE received. I usually check case status on their website without having an account but that never updates. Maybe it will take very long that's why I received an extension letter in the mail last week to extend my status.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.