dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2016

795 posts in this topic

They're presumably referring to the IRS tax transcript.

Yes, that's what they are wanting from me.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Scan date Oct. 17th

Was told I HAVE to wait until the full 6 weeks have passed before they can do Sup. Review. She didn't sound too sure. I could tell she was reading the script and no matter how many times I tried to get a different answer she would not budge. I will call again next week before the holiday. Maybe I can get on Sup Review then, it seems most everyone gets on that before getting a CC.

So close yet still, so far away...

Scan date Oct. 17th

Was told I HAVE to wait until the full 6 weeks have passed before they can do Sup. Review. She didn't sound too sure. I could tell she was reading the script and no matter how many times I tried to get a different answer she would not budge. I will call again next week before the holiday. Maybe I can get on Sup Review then, it seems most everyone gets on that before getting a CC.

So close yet still, so far away...

Looks like your actual 6 weeks will be November 28th. If it is not completed by then. Request Supervisor's review on the 29th first thing that morning. Your case should be approved a few days after once it goes to Supervisor's Review. Good luck. My case took 6 weeks and 3 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Looks like your actual 6 weeks will be November 28th. If it is not completed by then. Request Supervisor's review on the 29th first thing that morning. Your case should be approved a few days after once it goes to Supervisor's Review. Good luck. My case took 6 weeks and 3 days.

My hopes are high! Thank you for responding and for the tip. I will definitely call that Tuesday.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Let's settle this...straight from the state.gov website. Link included below.

Step 6: Submit Documents to the NVC

After you collect your Affidavit of Support form(s) and financial evidence in Step 4, and supporting documents in Step 5, you must submit all of your forms, financial evidence, and photocopies of your original civil documents in ONE package to the NVC. Your case may be significantly delayed if you fail to submit all of your documents in one package.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Submit_documents.html

My hopes are high! Thank you for responding and for the tip. I will definitely call that Tuesday.

I can totally relate to how you feel. I felt the same way. Once you get to your 6 week mark it should be too long after.

Scan date October 21, 4th week down by tomorrow. :clock:

I am right after you October 24th .....counting every day but no worries we will be up shortly for a January interview

I am right after you October 24th .....counting every day but no worries we will be up shortly for a January interview

Ours is Oct 14 told to wait until 6th weeks :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

AH!!!! I FINALLY GOT CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!! I am soooooooo soooooo sooooo happy!!! I already emailed the embassy in Vienna seeing if they have an open spot in December!!!! Scan date September 27! Good luck everyone!!! Keep calling and requesting to speak to a supervisor that's what I did the last couple days I kept annoying them !

-July 2015- my cousin from Romania introduced us via facebook(he is from Romania, moved to Austria 5 years ago, my fam is from Romania)

-September 2015-first time meeting in person

-December 2015-went to meet his fam in Austria, got engaged

-February 12 2016-had my civil marriage in Austria, my parents went with me

-April 2016- went to spend my birthday with him in Austria/Romania

-September 2016- went to Romania together for one month

I-130- 2/19/16
NOA1- 2/24/16
I-130 approved- 8/16/16
NVC received- 9/1/16
Receive AOS bill- 9/17/16
Pay AOS bill- 9/17/16
Send AOS package- 9/17/16
Send IV package- 9/17/16
Receive IV bill- 9/23/16
Pay IV bill- 9/23/16
DS-261- 9/27/16
CC- 11/18/16
In Transit- 12/6/16
Medical- 12/7/16
Interview- 12/22/16

Visa Approved- 12/22/16

Visa in hand- 12/23/16

US entry- 12/26/16

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

AH!!!! I FINALLY GOT CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!! I am soooooooo soooooo sooooo happy!!! I already emailed the embassy in Vienna seeing if they have an open spot in December!!!! Scan date September 27! Good luck everyone!!! Keep calling and requesting to speak to a supervisor that's what I did the last couple days I kept annoying them !

Not sure contacting the embassy will do you any good. Embassy will not even have your case number until NVC sends it. I was told by NVC December interview scheduling is closed.

Congrats on getting your CC.

Edited by gregcrs2

Congratulations!!!!

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.