dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2016

795 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well i guess taking it to interview is a way better than sending it back to NVC , which is good for us

but what transcript you are talking about?

Am sure my lawyer has it or my husband ~ but it's just frustrating as they didn't really mention what's wrong with the submitted one..

Or maybe they lost it????? can this happen?

The best way is to call and ask ..

They're presumably referring to the IRS tax transcript.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Finally received the "case complete" email this morning, 8 days after I confirmed it with NVC by phone. Now just waiting for the appointment date.

Wat was ur scan date?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everybody I'm just stepping on to this forum. Me and my husband is almost done with our process. He just finished his medical on this past Tuesday. So now we're waiting on the interview which is on the 29th of this month. So I am here and willing to lend a hand with any questions that might need answers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wat was ur scan date?

Read in my signature below for scan date. We were eligible for electronic processing which is different from many here whp are waiting a long time.

Yep, option 3.

Funny when i asked them to verify my scan date they dont know what it is? Same thing they said that the last mail they receive from us was on October 14. I guess this is my scan date

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Funny when i asked them to verify my scan date they dont know what it is? Same thing they said that the last mail they receive from us was on October 14. I guess this is my scan date

Just because NVC received it, does not mean it was scanned the same day. Sometimes it takes a day or two.

Timeline

Your correct that is your scan date for NVC.

Dharone17 My scan date is October 13th. I called them last night and they said if it's not reviewed by next Friday they will send to supervisor and it might take another six week. It's really frustrating. Let me know if you get case completed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I sent my aos packet first and they received it on oct 4th they my husband sent the rest and recived it on the oct 14th does it mean my scan date is oct 14?

I have a question!!

The AOS and IV document can be sent separately? I thought both of them have to be sent out in one package

or I misunderstood?!!

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

I just sent my aos then my husband sent his they receive mine on oct 4th and the one for my husband on the 14th. Im not sure if there is a rule for sending your documents. But that how i sent ours and both are being received by nvc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Scan date Oct. 17th

Was told I HAVE to wait until the full 6 weeks have passed before they can do Sup. Review. She didn't sound too sure. I could tell she was reading the script and no matter how many times I tried to get a different answer she would not budge. I will call again next week before the holiday. Maybe I can get on Sup Review then, it seems most everyone gets on that before getting a CC.

So close yet still, so far away...

Timeline

I have a question!!

The AOS and IV document can be sent separately? I thought both of them have to be sent out in one package

or I misunderstood?!!

It can be sent one at a time. One packets is the petitioners stuff and the other one is the applicate documents. But it is best to send it all at the same time with your case number at the top left corner of all the documents. Edited by Ms.F.Brown

I have a question!!

or I misunderstood?!!

The Affidavit of Support is sent to the visa center with all your civil documents as well as your spouse documents in one package. The Visa Application is done electronically online and submitted.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.