JimJesDuma

I-129F November 2016 Filers

3,358 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
4 hours ago, Chelleyandaaron said:

Hey, I replied to this earlier but as my reply isn't here I think I might have lost my connection before it posted.

You can complete the financial form and gather the supporting evidence from your bank and employer. Also write another letter of intent to marry. You call the NVC about 10-12 days after NOA2  approval to get the case number that your fiancé needs for the medical and interview. 

Your fiance needs to complete the DS-160 online and request the police report and vaccination records. Passport photos are also required for the medical and interview I think.  I am going to get my vaccinations up to date before my medical to avoid extra expenses at the medical -  depending on where your fiancée is, it might be cheaper to do it this way. 

I thought the US embassy would send the letter for the benificiary, call a packet 3 or something, then with that latter we would start making an appointment for medical exam and interview? Im trying to find a detail instructions after noa2 but I haven't found anything so far. 

K1 VISA TIMELINE:

11/09/16 --- I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
11/12/16 --- Delivered at Dallas Lock Box

11/16/16 --- NOA1 Date on hard copy notice

11/17/16 --- NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

11/26/16 --- NOA1 hard copy received

03/16/17 --- NOA2 - 4 months of waiting 

03/25/17 --- NOA2 hard copy received

04/03/17 --- Case number received (18 days)

04/05/17 --- Case number sent to US Consular in HCM city

04/10/17 --- Case is ready (5 days shipping)

05/03/17--- Vaccination & Medical Exam

05/22/17--- Interview APPROVED! YAY!!!

05/24/17--- Visa was issued

05/27/17--- Visa in hand

06/16/17--- POE San Francisco

06/30/17--- Got married.

AOS TIMELINE:

08/25/17--- Sent AOS application to Chicago, IL

08/28/17--- Delivered.

09/??/17--- NOA1 Date on hard copy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
4 hours ago, carloolive said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask! But if my fiancé the petitioner was to start a new job before our approval (noa2) is there a process to follow? or any complications? When it gets to embassy interview stage? 

Thanks in advance :) 

What makes you think that? He better have a job to support both of you.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Art786 said:

What makes you think that? He better have a job to support both of you.  

She does have a job that already is above the 100% but she is thinking about moving to a new company.  Just didn't know if that would have affected the affidavit as she would not have a full years salary to show like the W2. But someone kindly answered my question :)

her new job if she takes it isn't also over the poverty line to support us both. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, carloolive said:

She does have a job that already is above the 100% but she is thinking about moving to a new company.  Just didn't know if that would have affected the affidavit as she would not have a full years salary to show like the W2. But someone kindly answered my question :)

her new job if she takes it isn't also over the poverty line to support us both. 

Ok. you have it answer then. It don't matter how many W2 she has in a year, but when you add it all together make sure there is enough that is required. Take a night job if needed. Research youtube for more info. Good luck.       

Timeline
1 minute ago, JimJesDuma said:

It is 8 PM PST yet? How about now? Now? Now? ......now? 

Just need to make sure I did not get approved tonight so I can have another nice long depressing weekend...LOL

Jim

Really holding my thumb for you!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, JimJesDuma said:

It is 8 PM PST yet? How about now? Now? Now? ......now? 

Just need to make sure I did not get approved tonight so I can have another nice long depressing weekend...LOL

Jim

Awwwww jim! Dont say that lol. Some people get theirs late... and wow these ppl shouldnt be allowed to move on to the next month if all of them arent done from the previous but ..... seems like.nothing in life is fair ?

Edited by mzladyq

10-28-2016     I-129F Sent
10-31-2016    129f petition was received by USCIS
11-01-2016    NOA1 Text and Email
11-03-2016    NOA1 Hard Copy Received
01-20-2017    NOA2 APPROVED 
01-25-2017    NOA2 Hard Copy Received
01-31-2017    NVC     Received
01-31-2017 Case Number Received

xx-xx-2017 Lagos Consulate Received
xx-xx-2017 Updated by Embassy/Ready for Interview
xx-xx-2017 Medical
xx-xx-2017 Interview 
xx-xx-2017 Visa Issued
xx-xx-2017 Visa in Hand
xx-xx-2017 US Entry

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Art786 said:

Really holding my thumb for you!! 

Thanks Artur I appreciate it.

It will probably come while I am in the Philippines later this month.

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Timeline
1 minute ago, JimJesDuma said:

Thanks Artur I appreciate it.

It will probably come while I am in the Philippines later this month.

Jim

Hoppe before that, sure she will be thrilled to see you. Was there in November. My finance is from Davao but work in Taiwan.   

Timeline

You'll get yours tonight Jim. :)

11/14/16 - I-129F Package sent!

11/17/17 - Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/22/17 - NOA1 SMS/Email - Routed to CSC - Notice Date

11/26/17 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

Timeline
3 minutes ago, mzladyq said:

Awwwww jim! Dont say that lol. Some people get theirs late... and wow these ppl should be allowed to move on to the next month if all of them arent done from the previous but ..... seems like.nothing in life is fair ?

Yeah that would be nice MzLadyQ, I've already conceded that I will end up going down with the ship here.

At this point I'm rooting for Nowrya. They have no RFE and are waiting longer than any of us who have been active on this thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=250337

Jim

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Art786 said:

Hoppe before that, sure she will be thrilled to see you. Was there in November. My finance is from Davao but work in Taiwan.   

What? Your fiancee is a Filipina too? ahaha all this time I thought she was Chinese.

I was just in Davao earlier this year. July.

Enjoyed the Crocodile Farm. Didn't stay for lunch though :D

Jim

Edited by JimJesDuma

Timeline
55 minutes ago, JimJesDuma said:

I sure am. Leaving next week with or without NOA 2.

I'll be there for 2 weeks.

Jim

Yup I will be leaving, tentatively, from Vancouver BC on the 24th, NOA2 or not. Don't like these Friday nights without my Filipina LOL.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.