TracyTN

On the way!

90 posts in this topic

This is also more like a TracyTN Cheerleading thread too, IMO. She's had to wait so bloody long for her NOA2 that she has become an inbuilt feature of the UK forum by now! :lol:

Incidentally, this is clearly a "grey area" thread anyway, as it could easily be in one of two forums. Just my $0.02c!

Yeah cos only your family members (aka my UK forum-ers) can really stand to hear you whinge and whine and not kill you. :lol: Everyone else would just tell you to sod off!! BWA hahahahaha :lol: :lol:

SA4userbar.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Congrats Tracy and Chaz!!! Have a great time over there.

Shouldn't this be in the new K1 subforum now because of the criteria tho? ;)

Thanks, I will!

Long time, no see! What's up? Weren't you and D supposed to be starting your I 129f process back in January?

I dunno - should it? I'm out of the petition phase, so I didn't think so. The thread will become more London specific as time goes on.

Besides, wouldn't want to cause any more mass chaos by moving a thread. Curses!! :o

Ahhh! well maybe it should be in the Foreign Embassy and Consulate general forum now. Just tryin to play by the new rules, ya know ;)

D and I have just started! Yippee!!! Thx for askin :) I'll update my timeline when we have more info.

Have a great trip

Congrats Tracy and Chaz!!! Have a great time over there.

Shouldn't this be in the new K1 subforum now because of the criteria tho? ;)

Thanks, I will!

Long time, no see! What's up? Weren't you and D supposed to be starting your I 129f process back in January?

I dunno - should it? I'm out of the petition phase, so I didn't think so. The thread will become more London specific as time goes on.

Besides, wouldn't want to cause any more mass chaos by moving a thread. Curses!! :o

Ahhh! well maybe it should be in the Foreign Embassy and Consulate general forum now. Just tryin to play by the new rules, ya know ;)

D and I have just started! Yippee!!! Thx for askin :) I'll update my timeline when we have more info.

Have a great trip

As mags suggested, its sort of a grey area. My impulse was to post it here, dunno why - didn't put THAT much thought into it. Ewok told us that when in doubt, leave a thread where its at. Definitely want to play by the new rules, ya know! ;)

Hope your journey is speedy!

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Tracy I'm so excited for you and Chas...it's going to be a very similar thread to Gary & Luz when Chas finally arrives in America I think!!!! :lol: We Brits (and honorary ones!!!) could make it that longs just on our own I think....I do LOVE the regional forums for this part of it. Anyway, have an absolutely FANTABULOUS vacation and time with your honey!!! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Tracy I'm so excited for you and Chas...it's going to be a very similar thread to Gary & Luz when Chas finally arrives in America I think!!!! :lol: We Brits (and honorary ones!!!) could make it that longs just on our own I think....I do LOVE the regional forums for this part of it. Anyway, have an absolutely FANTABULOUS vacation and time with your honey!!! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

HEY PEOPLE!

didn't want to start a new thread....

but..I have a heart now!!

I've been waiting...and not spamming...ages!!

Oh it is the small joy. Like the cookies I ate for breakfast! A Joy!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
HEY PEOPLE!

Awww congrats, A! Life is FULL of little pleasures. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
HEY PEOPLE!

Congrats Amanda!!! I'm still about 200 posts away for me to have a heart :( But my day will come!!!!! The only thing I look forward to more is being able to send in my I129F!! :P

julez:yep sending that form and a red vj heart are right along the same lines!! :)

Thanks mags!!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Ya'll are killing me about the hearts. :lol:

*grin*

only once I mentioned it.

Now that I have one I am over it!

Now...I will simply look down on all the little people who don't have a heart and remember that I was once one of them! :hehe:

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.