MZC

AP status message changed from: "[...]Mailed/Available[...]" to "[...] mailed or available [...]", does this mean AP is over?

14 posts in this topic

Congratulation- Yes as far as I know , when Slash / changes to OR- It means AP is finished & Now it's up to Embassy- when they will email you for drop off. Would you tell me- When was your interview ? How many updates you got before it changed to OR- Thanks..

Filed: Timeline

Congratulation- Yes as far as I know , when Slash / changes to OR- It means AP is finished & Now it's up to Embassy- when they will email you for drop off. Would you tell me- When was your interview ? How many updates you got before it changed to OR- Thanks..

The Interview was in March, I got one update few days after the interview, one at the end of June, and three in the last two weeks, the last being today.

But do you have an idea how long will it take? a day or two, or a week or two?

Edited by MZC

Email your Embassy-Where you give Interview. Sent them an Inquiry that Is my AP completed. They will check your case and will ask you for drop off your passport and a new medical, If it has been over six month. Sometimes when AP is completed. Embassy is so busy that they don't sent email quickly. They are very slow- Thats why you need to contact and remind them.

• 2 years later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello there

i know it has been a long time since this was posted

i had the same thing happening to me (change to mailed or available and was called to send renewed stuff and the passport then scheduled another interview to retake the oath and fingerprints and I was told I am approved and to expect my visa within two weeks) then after two weeks I got the CEAC status reversed back to mailed/available ....

have any of you heard about this? Any thoughts?

because I am going crazy over it

Edited by Ayman taha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.