126 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Michael2017 said:

This is good news actually. The problem on VJ is, that so many people want help, but no one cares to fill out his timeline for others to have statistics. That is not that great. But thanks for your help!

No problem man you're right I would like to hear more from f2a people too. I'll be good help for us who waiting to hear from nvc now 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

Did you get it straight after the call? Do you think calling really helps and speeds up it? Others here called and got the answer that they are overload. 

I think so but difinetlly ask to be transfered to the higher agent. I did that and less than 2 weeks later I got the approval. 

On 3/23/2017 at 8:48 AM, Michael2017 said:

We have filed a request to check what is with our case as it is over 5 months already. I think you should do the same. Looks strange to me as normal processing should be under 5 months! Did anyone with PD October or September recently get a approval notice NO2? California center?

ours is September ..still waiting

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

In the facebook group I am part in (recommend also to others): https://web.facebook.com/groups/1395950043749470/

One person posted:

Hello guys,
I just got my NOA2 today after 8 months and 27 days. F2A category and Pd is Sept 19, 2016 at California Service Center. Hope that the last 3 months applicants of 2016 will get it soon.

This means, that there i some movement and they are now working on September PDs. Fingers crossed.

On 6/28/2017 at 1:17 AM, SpaceMan11 said:

September 23/2016  here , still waiting for NOA2

Please make a timeline in your profile so others can follow your progress.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello guys anyone have lucky with NOA2 approved?. I saw on a facebook group that someone on PD 19 sep 2016 was approved on July 10.

So they are working on september filers already.

6 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

Nothing here. I also read about that isolated case, but have not got validation for it. Why are there no other F2A September filers who update their timeline on VJ if there are really No2?

Hey... I'm back here again I use to update my case status and get updates from this forum, my visajourney was for almost 2 years though my father was us citizen but my case was in administration processing and had 3 interviews to get visa. Finally I'm here in states and recently got married while my wife was here on visit and I'm still a permanent resident applied for spouse visa to get my wife here, the pd is 22 Sept 2016, it's been almost 10 months still waiting for uscis to approve our i130 case. I know how stressful the wait time is but we met 5 times in different countries since we got married. My question is her non immigrant visa b1/b2 it's still valid for 10 years, can she visit me for 1 or 2 month? Reply would be appreciated

Edited by shabs ali

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
29 minutes ago, shabs ali said:

Hey... I'm back here again I use to update my case status and get updates from this forum, my visajourney was for almost 2 years though my father was us citizen but my case was in administration processing and had 3 interviews to get visa. Finally I'm here in states and recently got married while my wife was here on visit and I'm still a permanent resident applied for spouse visa to get my wife here, the pd is 22 Sept 2016, it's been almost 10 months still waiting for uscis to approve our i130 case. I know how stressful the wait time is but we met 5 times in different countries since we got married. My question is her non immigrant visa b1/b2 it's still valid for 10 years, can she visit me for 1 or 2 month? Reply would be appreciated

Yes, read here:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
7 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

Nothing here. I also read about that isolated case, but have not got validation for it. Why are there no other F2A September filers who update their timeline on VJ if there are really No2?

What do you mean by isolated case?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
2 hours ago, shabs ali said:

yes, she can visit you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.