Laurel0708

Did You Get The TLC Casting Call?

76 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The same sort of people like this kind of show as the ones that like to be on Jerry Springer. That being "on tv" somehow puts you in a special class. For me most of that stuff puts you in the short buss class.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

I was watching it on Monday and I keep just thinking, how the hell did Mohammed get his conditional creendcard? Why is he not deported yet? Isn't it super obvious he came here with no intention of being with Danielle.

01/13/2016: I-129F filed  07/15/2016: K-1 visa in hand
10/13/2016: Filed AOS + EAD/AP.   07/07/2017: Permanent resident (Conditional)
04/16/2019: Filed ROC  11/17/2020: Approved. (10 yr GC)

Naturalization                                                        
09/02/2020: Filed (Online)    09/08/2020: NOA1: (NBC
10/22/2020: Biometrics Reuse Notice.  12/22/2020: Online Status Changed to Interview Was Scheduled.  
01/29/2021: N-400 Interview - PASSED! 01/29/2021: Same-day oath ceremony.  

'Merica. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I was watching it on Monday and I keep just thinking, how the hell did Mohammed get his conditional creendcard? Why is he not deported yet? Isn't it super obvious he came here with no intention of being with Danielle.

Unfortunately he is just one little fish in the sea of all those doing the same AND get away with it.

I'm more interested in how he got his 10-year GC which he haves

Unfortunately he is just one little fish in the sea of all those doing the same AND get away with it.

I'm more interested in how he got his 10-year GC which he haves

Mohammad already has 10-year GC??

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

When he is in Miami he said he was nervous because he had an upcoming interview with immigration (ROC) and therefore needed the divorce.

And the show was filmed a while ago so guess he got it, that what the rumors online say and he also lives in Tampa, FL now.

When he is in Miami he said he was nervous because he had an upcoming interview with immigration (ROC) and therefore needed the divorce.

And the show was filmed a while ago so guess he got it, that what the rumors online say and he also lives in Tampa, FL now.

Wait what? Didn't he come to this country like around 2015? He could only get a 10yr one if he'd file a dicorce waiver but I thought Danielle filed for annulment.

Naturalization                                                        
10/22/2020: Biometrics Reuse Notice.  12/22/2020: Online Status Changed to Interview Was Scheduled.  

'Merica. 

Timeline

Wait what? Didn't he come to this country like around 2015? He could only get a 10yr one if he'd file a dicorce waiver but I thought Danielle filed for annulment.

She didn't go through with it, it was only to get him back to her...

He came in 2014

Early in the interview Danielle reveals that TLC misled viewers when they claimed Danielle first met Mohamed in person during a trip to Tunisia. “In April or May of 2013 I decided I would go over and meet him in July,” Danielle says of Mohamed, whom she met online after he messaged her and they began talking. “That’s one thing the TV show got wrong. They said I went to Tunisia. I never went to Tunisia. He was in Doha working in warehouse logistics.”

So if Mohamed was working, why is it that he seemed to be broke when he arrived in America? “I want to clear this up,” Danielle says. “When we did the K-1 visa I applied in September 2013 and we got approved in December. Instead of him spending money on a new work permit in Qatar, he went home to Tunisia. We didn’t think it would take so long. The administrative process took ’til April.

Edited by Georgia16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

He lives in my town?!?! Oh geez... I hope I never run into him....O.O

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Could still be pending. If he got an interview then he's already on their radar.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

I don't get why Danielle didn't file the annulment but just a divorce. He's scum and a bad example for K-1 fiances. I hope he's on their radar if he has an upcoming interview and if so, he gets scrutinized. According to his Facebook post from September, he got good news from his lawyer and does not fear anything.

Naturalization                                                        

'Merica. 

UGH that breaks my heart that so many of us have to stress about proving we love our partners, while this guy strolls right in to the country. makes me livid! I will just sit here and wait a year to be with the man I love...

Met in a magical castle in Poland through our mutual love for Harry Potter. Now can not wait to spend our lives together!

Married: 08/08/2016 in Leavenworth, WA on the lovely Voldemort Day!

Accio Visa!!

USCIS Stage

I-130 Sent to Phoenix: 09/14/2016
I-130 NOA1: 2016-09-21
Transferred to Texas

I-130 NOA2: 2016-10-11

Sent to NVC: 2016-10-25

NVC Stage

*Delayed due to 2.5 week trip to Copenhagen to visit the hubby!*

NVC Received: 2016-11-01

NVC Case Number Assigned: 2016-11-10

IV Bill Received: 2016-11-01

DS-261/AOS Bill Received: 2016-11-15

AOS Bill Paid: 2016-11-28

IV Bill Paid: 2016-11-28

DS-261 Submitted: 2016-12-01

AOS Package Sent: 2016-12-05

AOS/Support Documents Scan Date: 2016-12-14

NVC Sent to Supervisor Review: 2017-01-26

NVC Sent to review Department: 2017-02-10

NVC Case Complete: 2017-03-06

Embassy Stage - Stockholm

Interview Scheduled: 2017-04-11

Entered the Country: 2017-06-20

ROC:

Package Delivered to PHX/Recieved Date: 2019-04-19

Creditcard Charged for Case: 2019-04-24

Text of Recieved date: 2019-04-25

She didn't go through with it, it was only to get him back to her...

He came in 2014

Early in the interview Danielle reveals that TLC misled viewers when they claimed Danielle first met Mohamed in person during a trip to Tunisia. “In April or May of 2013 I decided I would go over and meet him in July,” Danielle says of Mohamed, whom she met online after he messaged her and they began talking. “That’s one thing the TV show got wrong. They said I went to Tunisia. I never went to Tunisia. He was in Doha working in warehouse logistics.”

So if Mohamed was working, why is it that he seemed to be broke when he arrived in America? “I want to clear this up,” Danielle says. “When we did the K-1 visa I applied in September 2013 and we got approved in December. Instead of him spending money on a new work permit in Qatar, he went home to Tunisia. We didn’t think it would take so long. The administrative process took ’til April.

I'm sorry but Danielle is a special kind of stupid!!! I thought she was listening to her friend with the red cheeks, but after Mohamed called her i think she really thought he wanted to be back with her.

Whatever his status is now, USCIS has to be aware he was on a reality show i would think? He and Danielle are all over social media and how could he have proof of a bonafide relationship!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I hate that show and would not do it no matter how much they pay...they make each couple look like the immigrating fiancé is just an opportunist and the USC is just gullible....I guess thats better for the ratings and feeds the audience's desire for drama but I find it awful. I think this whole process is stressful enough and that publicity would push me over the edge!

event.png

Timeline

I hate that show and would not do it no matter how much they pay...they make each couple look like the immigrating fiancé is just an opportunist and the USC is just gullible....

I suspect that in some of the cases this is true and might have to do with the population that is choosing to be on the show in the first place. The average couple on VJ can probably come up with a plethora of reasons to not be on the show and the money isn't enough to overcome them. Who exactly are these people that want to be on TV, need such a small amount of money so desperately that they agree to it, or are too simple to understand the ramifications? In there lies a nice target group for scammers.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.