andy1044

AOS October 2016 filers

2,316 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

So glad that I found this group and that some are receiving messages from USCIS.

Fingers crossed for us all!

10/07/16 - Package sent via USPS (Express mail)

10/08/16 - Package received and signed

Welcome!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys, For you that already posted your package. I have 3 doubts. The electronic forms in ssn leave in blank and put None after with pen or Fill with "0"? Other thing my name is to big for some forms what is the best to do? And just one more thing.. I have to put N/A or none in ALL un-necessary fields?

So glad i found this thread! Been stressed out because i sent in my application to Chicago Lockbox on Oct.1st and it says it was delivered on the 4th but have not heard anything from them. No cashed checks, no email/text notification, receipt notices etc...

Got the texts and email notifications at 12:38am this morning. I also checked my bank account and the check was cashed also this morning. What a relief... was already starting to expect a rejection notice. Definitely taking them about 2 weeks to send the notifications so stay patient guys!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline

Hey everyone,

My package got processed fast.

10/11/2016-Package sent via ups

10/17/2016-Package received and signed

10/19/2016-@10:30pm Email/text notifications for I130,I485, and I765

10/20/2016-Checks cashed: Oct 20

I wish everyone a smooth and fast process.

AOS

10/20/2016-Checks cashed

10/24/2016 NOA letters received

10/29/2016 biometrics letter recried

11/02/2016 case status updated to requset for initial evidence mailed

11/10/2016 biometrics appointment

11/26/2016 Sent the response for RFE

11/30/2016 status updated to response for evidence received

01/12/2017 ead approved and new card is ordered

01/18/2017  statua shows ead card mailed

ROC

05-20-19 package sent via UPS

05-22-19 package received and signed at AZ lockbox

05-28-19 text message notification (@6:30pm) with LIN receipt number

05-31-19 NOA letter received dated 05-22-19

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am so happy I found this forum was pretty worried too. But feel more relaxed after reading all these feedback.

Send document 10/14/2016

Delivered 10/17/2016

Awaiting email / text.

Blessing and luck to everyone.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Do you guys include the i693 and any other documents besides the regular doc's i485, i131, support etc? Passport copies, i94, birth certificates.....

Thanks

I didn't include the I693. As far as I know it's not required to send it with the package anymore.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Hey everyone,

My package got processed fast.

10/20/2016-Checks cashed: Oct 20

I wish everyone a smooth and fast process.

kind of wishing we mailed express instead of priority just for peace of mind

Went through K-1 (I-129F) AOS (I-485) EAD (I-765) AP (I-131) processes. Thanks to the Visa Journey community for their help and support!

Update: We received our NOA forms for I-130, 131, 485 and 765.

It took 20 days since the packet was delivered until we got the NOA forms in the mail. It took 17 days for the checks to be cashed.

No texts or emails yet though.

AOS Timeline

Date Event

Oct 3 Day 1 Application received by USCIS

Oct 14 Day 11 NOAs (I-485, I-765, I-131 and I-130)

Oct 29 Day 26 Biometrics letter in mail (Appointment Nov/10)

Nov 4 Day 32 RFE in mail

Nov 8 Day 36 RFE response received by USCIS

Nov 10 Day 38 Biometrics done

Nov 21 Day 49 I-485 status updated to "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

Dec 12 Day 70 EAD is being produced

Dec 15 Day 73 EAD was mailed

Dec 17 Day 75 EAD received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hi everyone? as a relief received my email of NOA with the receipt numbers attached. the letter in the mail should be coming 7-10 days time.
Real big mess it seems how they are processing it all as Iv come across those of you who had sent your packages on the 1st october - 5th and still havnt

had any NOA. just sit tight, as hard as it is. :(

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I didn't include the I693. As far as I know it's not required to send it with the package anymore.

What I saw that still been necessary. Where did you saw that? Pergunta vc preencheu todos os outros campos com N/A e none? Vc abreviou o nome ou colocou um sheet em anexo?

What I saw that still been necessary. Where did you saw that? Pergunta vc preencheu todos os outros campos com N/A e none? Vc abreviou o nome ou colocou um sheet em anexo?

Just read the instructions for the form on the uscis website, click in where to file and you'll see you don't necessarily need to send it with the original packet. And please refrain from using another language outside the regional forums.

If you're not sure about how to fill the forms go to the examples here on vj, do a search around or start your own thread if no one in this one helped.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If you are applying for adjustment of status, you may submit Form I-693 in one of the following ways:

Submit Form I-693 by mail, together with your Form I-485, Application to Register for Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to the location specified for your Form I-485 (see Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-485).

Submit Form I-693 by mail, after filing your Form I-485, to the location specified in your most recent communication with USCIS (for example, a Request for Evidence letter from USCIS).

Submit Form I-693 in person, at an interview in a USCIS field office (if an interview is required).

You will need to provide it later but it isn't a must to send it with the aos.

And yes fill everything that you can. With none ,n/a and 0 where only numbers are allowed.

My husband end up leaving some blank space on the I864.

But I haven't received any notification Yet. I'm praying to them consider it. I saw other did it and they considered it. But fill out everything!!

I didn't have any problem with my name or anything .. But I would recommend you to use a separate sheet.

Finally received three NOAs after sending off on the 30th September. Was getting worried for moment, they also cashed the cheque too.

K1

2/12/16.....I-129F sent to lockbox Lewisville, TX

2/18/16.....NOA1 text & e-mail. Case sent to CSC

2/25/16.....Received NOA1 hard copy

3/22/16.....Vaccinations up to date (only needed one)

5/17/16.....NOA2 ( 91 days)

6/ 3/16.....NVC Recived

6/ 6/16.....Case Number Received

6/14/16.....Medical

7/ 7/16..... Interview Approved

9/14/16..... POE

9/22/16.....Wedding

12/26/16....Baby due date ( it's a girl )

AOS

9/30/16.....AOS sent to Chicago

10/3/16..... Delivered

10/18/16....NOA1 text x3

10/29/16.....Biometric letter for 11/9/16

11/08/16..... Successful walk-in for biometrics

12/**/16..... She arrived our baby girl was born

01/03/17.....EAD card in production 

01/03/17.....EAD/AP approved

06/26/17.....Interview- Approved

06/26/17.....AOS card in production

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.