dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2016

811 posts in this topic

My interview got scheduled, its on the 21st of December.... Finally :):goofy::goofy:

Marriage: July 20, 2015
File I-130: August 17, 2015
NVC:

Case Complete: June 8 2016
Interview Date: ......
Result: ........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My interview got scheduled, its on the 21st of December.... Finally :):goofy::goofy:

Congrats! :thumbs:

Sent AOS/IV packet: 09/16/2016

Scan Date: 09/19/2016

Supervisor review: 11/01/2016

Case Complete: 11/04/2016 :dancing:

Interview: 12/29/2016

Results: Approved!!!!! :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

We have our interview date!!! Our case was completed on Tuesday....I called today and really wasn't expecting anything yet! The agent told me "congratulations..we have a date scheduled for you" hahaha...

December 12..Lima, Peru

Now... getting ready to start writing an email requesting early interview :dancing::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::goofy:

Congrats again. So awesome that it was scheduled so fast.

CR-1 Time lime Peru to Miami! Currently living in Peru with my husband.

I'm Cuban-American Husband is Peruvian

9/13/15- met my husband while I was working here as a Nurse

11/29/15- He proposed! :luv:

12/19/15- Our civil wedding (excited to have our religious ceremony with family in the US) :wub:

3/7/16- Sent our packet

3/11/16- NOA 1

Lots of impatient waiting! :bonk:

7/22/16- NOA 2 (I could not beleive my eyes!)

8/1/16- Case sent to NVC

8/12/16- NVC received (I had to call to get supervisor to send welcome letter)

8/19/16- was when I called NVC to figure out if they received it

8/22/16- Received case number

8/23/16- Paid AOS

8/26/16- DS-261

9/1/16- Paid IV

9/6/16- DS-260

9/8/16- sent both packets

9/9/16- NVC received

9/12/16- NVC scanned

10/11/16- Received false checklist DS260 missing- they said it was mistake

10/25/16-Supervisor review

11/1/16-Expedite approved when documentarily complete

11/10/16-Checklist-we pleaded with consulate to just accept our case and review missing documents diring interview

11/16/16- Case Complete and sent to consulate- Finally- this was the most exhausting wait :dead:

11/23/16- Interview date received :dance:

1/4/17- Interview not before christmas but at least we got one!

0/0/17- Visa received

0/0/17- POE fee paid

0/0/17- Travel to US POE Miami

0/0/17- SS# received

0/0/17- Greencard received

In the home stretch!!! :dancing:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline
Keep the faith, folks!!!

From my agonising wait to case complete, I now have my interview date on December 6.[/quote

Congratulations JFH

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi friends my husband got his interview scheduled for december 8 . Please pray for me I read the instructions and they are asking to send i864 form. Does he need that to take for interview? Please if you can put some input that would be helpful.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone!!

I just emailed all our documents to the NVC today, oct 29th. I hope we all get a case complete soon! When should I call after emailing the documents to confirm whether NVC has received them? Or do they typically send a confirmation email themselves?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Keep the faith, folks!!!

From my agonising wait to case complete, I now have my interview date on December 6.

wow!! big congrates!! one step closer to home!!

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Timeline

hi everyone,

few questions, help needed

1. AOS fee paid, but I can't pay the IV fee, not even let me click it!! is that something I should wait?

2. I know the process is DS261 -> AOS/IV paid -> DS260 -> send package (I think is correct), I noticed other post was saying u should send document according to checklist, is the checklist I received with welcome letter at beginning or NVC will send another checklist?

please help

thank you

N-400 Timeline

hi everyone,

few questions, help needed

1. AOS fee paid, but I can't pay the IV fee, not even let me click it!! is that something I should wait?

2. I know the process is DS261 -> AOS/IV paid -> DS260 -> send package (I think is correct), I noticed other post was saying u should send document according to checklist, is the checklist I received with welcome letter at beginning or NVC will send another checklist?

please help

thank you

The IV fee won't be unlocked until the DS-261 has been reviewed and the AOS is showed as paid.

Yes the checklist is the one you received with the welcome letter..

Hope this helps..

(L) We got married on February 06, 2016 (L)

Our USCIS Timeline :star:
File I-130: February 12, 2016
NOA 1: February 16, 2016(Nebraska Service Center)
NOA 2- September 29,2016 :no: ( Was sent to local office for review) :thumbs:

Case Sent to NVC:
The NVC Timeline :dance:
Case received: October 13,2016
Case and IIN#: October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261:October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261 Reviewed over the phone: October 26, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: October 27, 2016
AOS Fee Paid: October 27, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: October 29, 2016
IV Fee Paid: October 29, 2016
DS-260 Completed November 3, 2016
Sent AOS & IV Packets: October 27, 2016
AOS & IV Packet Received November 2,2016
Scan Date: November 3,2016
Checklist: No

Supervisor review: No
Case Complete: December 16, 2016 :dancing:
Interview Date: February 15, 2016 (One Year from my 1st  NOA)
Visa :dancing: Approved:
Visa In Hand:

No. Though my birth country is different than my nationality. I acquired Czech citizenship and was issued a Czech birth certificate. I don't have a birth certificate from my original country of birth but a paper from the Embassy. I'll call them Monday and find out

Flyingmamba I am sorry to hear that:( I was hoping for you to get CC.

I was solving this problem when sending the documents. I was born in Slovakia, but i have been living all my life in Czech, I have Czech nationality and citizenship. I have 2 birthcertificates though,one from the birth country and I had one issued recently in Czech due to this visa. I did not know which one to send, but then i read somewhere, that you should send the birth certificate from the country where you were born, so i send that one.

NOA1: March 8

NOA 2: July 13

Scan date : September 23

Supervisor review: November 4

Case complete: November 18

Received interview email: December 1

Interview date: January 5 2017- APPROVED

Hello all

Am new to the nvc oct filers....

We got our nvc case number on friday and my husband went on and paid the aos. He is preparing the package paperwork for when he needs to send it in, but we are kind of stumped

regarding evidence of relationship, i will explain. In 2005 I went over on a fiance visa and we married in the 90 day slot time, I continued to live there for the next 9 years in which time we

had 2 children, then in 2014 I came home with our youngest as we had seperated, this year we got back together when he came over with our oldest son to visit us in england. When I

came back in 2014 I ambandoned my green card and sent it back with a form to the embassy in london, now we are having to apply for a spouse visa this time and in with the package

we have to supply proof of relationship. We have been married for 11 years now so we are not sure what to send. We have the following to send to nvc, a copy of my husbands airline ticket

from his july visit this year, marriage cert, both kids birth cert, we have some photo's of us together as a family from their visit, and that's about it.

Would that be enough evidence you think?

Also have another query, should i now apply for my police report or should i wait a little longer?

Many thanks and good luck to all!!

Edited by aidensbubba

Argh need advice please!

My husband sent documents via snail mail :( they will only be received on the 11 November.

If I scan and email everything today, can I get them to disregard the post or will our scan date reset after they receive that anyway?

May 5 - I-130 Received

June 17 - RFE Received

August 4 - NOA2
October 3 - USICIS sent to NVC
October 12 - NVC received (69 days in limbo)
? - case number assigned
? - AOS bill paid
? - call NVC to review DS-261 and get IV invoice unlocked
? - IV bill paid
? - submit DS-260
? - send IV/AOS package
? - scan date

? - cc

? - interview date

Hello all

Am new to the nvc oct filers....

We got our nvc case number on friday and my husband went on and paid the aos. He is preparing the package paperwork for when he needs to send it in, but we are kind of stumped

regarding evidence of relationship, i will explain. In 2005 I went over on a fiance visa and we married in the 90 day slot time, I continued to live there for the next 9 years in which time we

had 2 children, then in 2014 I came home with our youngest as we had seperated, this year we got back together when he came over with our oldest son to visit us in england. When I

came back in 2014 I ambandoned my green card and sent it back with a form to the embassy in london, now we are having to apply for a spouse visa this time and in with the package

we have to supply proof of relationship. We have been married for 11 years now so we are not sure what to send. We have the following to send to nvc, a copy of my husbands airline ticket

from his july visit this year, marriage cert, both kids birth cert, we have some photo's of us together as a family from their visit, and that's about it.

Would that be enough evidence you think?

Also have another query, should i now apply for my police report or should i wait a little longer?

Many thanks and good luck to all!!

defintely get your police certificate now if you have reached the NVC stage. Mine took a week (I am assuming you mean the UK police certificate?).

NVC doesn't require evidence of relationship. That was all adjudicated already by the USCIS.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Timeline

The IV fee won't be unlocked until the DS-261 has been reviewed and the AOS is showed as paid.

Yes the checklist is the one you received with the welcome letter..

Hope this helps..

my DS-261 shows COMPLETED and my AOS fee shows PAID

my IV fee shows nothing! even I wanna pay

so confusing.....

N-400 Timeline

my DS-261 shows COMPLETED and my AOS fee shows PAID

my IV fee shows nothing! even I wanna pay

so confusing.....

Our ds261 was reviewed on a Friday and it showed completed straight away but took until the Monday to unlock once the aos fee showed paid for 2 days

May 5 - I-130 Received

June 17 - RFE Received

August 4 - NOA2
October 3 - USICIS sent to NVC
October 12 - NVC received (69 days in limbo)
? - case number assigned
? - AOS bill paid
? - call NVC to review DS-261 and get IV invoice unlocked
? - IV bill paid
? - submit DS-260
? - send IV/AOS package
? - scan date

? - cc

? - interview date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.