dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2016

811 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Getting desperate for case complete now.

I'm even yelling at the screen "where's my third N/A?" every time I check CEAC.

Lol just dont break the screen ??

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): April 28 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: May 7, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: July 6, 2016 (60 days from NOA1) :dancing:
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: July 18, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 3, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 3, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 4, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 4, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 5, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 5, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 10, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 12, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 20, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via Express Mail Singapore Post): September 23, 2016
Scan date: September 29,2016

3 NA in CEAC site: October 17, 2016 :dancing:
CC through phone: October 17, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 24, 2016

Case "in transit": November 8,2016

Case "ready": November 17,2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: November 1, 2016

Medical (Singapore): November 11, 2016

Medical Sent to consulate: November 25, 2016

Interview Date: December 27, 2016

Interview Result: 221g for missing documents

Submit Documents: January 17, 2017

First Update: January 19, 2017

Submit Documents 2nd time : January 22, 2017 ( Approaching Chinese New Year )

Second Update : Feb 2, 2017

Ceac Status AP: until February 5, 2017

Ceac Status ISSUED: February 6, 2017

Visa ON HAND: February 7, 2017

POE: Philadelphia International Airport

US Entry: Feb 24, 2017

SS # received : Mar. 11, 2017

Just got my IV fee unlocked and paid it, do i have to wait for status to show paid or i can go ahead and submit my visa application online ?

You have to wait for the IV fee to show "paid" to submit the DS-260. You can send the civil and AOS documents by mail now though.

My IV fee showed "paid" 24 hours after I paid it.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Called NVC today they received my case yesterday! Told me to call back in 2 weeks for my case #... Do i wait the whole 2 weeks or do i call back next week lol

I got my case no on 11th day so u can start calling next week

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi my case is at nvc stage . I sent my all documents to nvc on august 29th and my scan date is September 2nd 2016. But reading some post i am scared that i might get the rfe because i didn't sent my birth certificate and marriage certificate to nvc. I thought that i am the petitioner and have already submitted the documents once so i might not need to send again to nvc. But now i am really worried, dont know what to do. This whole process has made my life really tough.

Edited by sofhi

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ghana
Timeline

I got my case no on 11th day so u can start calling next week

Hi KSMA,

When you got your case number and IN on the phone did you wait to get the welcome email before submitting the ds261? I didn't wait I went ahead and filled and submit it .i called after and the agent said he can't review it because they have not sent me the email yet. Please share you experience with me.thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi KSMA,

When you got your case number and IN on the phone did you wait to get the welcome email before submitting the ds261? I didn't wait I went ahead and filled and submit it .i called after and the agent said he can't review it because they have not sent me the email yet. Please share you experience with me.thanks

Yes i did the same as u did. But lady told me to wait for welcum email. I got email after 2,3 days. Paid aos and then I called for review. So u have to wait for email?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi my case is at nvc stage . I sent my all documents to nvc on august 29th and my scan date is September 2nd 2016. But reading some post i am scared that i might get the rfe because i didn't sent my birth certificate and marriage certificate to nvc. I thought that i am the petitioner and have already submitted the documents once so i might not need to send again to nvc. But now i am really worried, dont know what to do. This whole process has made my life really tough.

The marriage cerfiticate is required to prove relationship but the birth certificate is required for the applicant not the petitioner.only financial documents required for petitioner such as affidavit of support, tax transcript, pay stub.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi. I got my case number and invoice # . I already filled up DS-261 . I was filing up the i-864 and i-864a for the joint sponsers. I wanted to know in the current income field do i need to mention the gross income of the current on going year or do i need to mention the income which is mentioned in my last tax transcript.

You can either wait for the checklist which you will get or you can send those items with your case number on it and let nvc know.

You have to send your marriage certificate if applying for spouse and your birth only to prove you are us citizen

Hi. I got my case number and invoice # . I already filled up DS-261 . I was filing up the i-864 and i-864a for the joint sponsers. I wanted to know in the current income field do i need to mention the gross income of the current on going year or do i need to mention the income which is mentioned in my last tax transcript.

If you are earning currently then yes you have to fill in current income. Also if it is different from 2015 year then explain why.

This forum is slowly becoming my support club.

Why NVC? Why??? >:(

Same here. I'm rapidly losing what little patience I had.

Still no case complete... :(

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes i did the same as u did. But lady told me to wait for welcum email. I got email after 2,3 days. Paid aos and then I called for review. So u have to wait for email?

Oh okay got it. thank you for replying.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.