smitherton

N-400 September 2016 Filers

1,076 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i got my FP appointment scheduled on 11/04...However i walked in and get it done on 10/24 at Tampa local office.. and so far didnt get in line for interview, is there any way i can do to push my case or to let them update it..like can we call the local office or USCIS

Just wondering since we are having a new president soon do we have to update specific answer to a specific questions, like who is our president, vice pres, senators and etc?

Edited by Cj4vc

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Just wondering since we are having a new president soon do we have to update specific questions, like who is our president, vice pres, senators?

President/Vice President won't be in office till January so till then same answers apply as now I take it...

Edited by BelgianEclair

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

A&M21

I'm in the group of LIN (though I have NBC). My case was expedited by the field office (accepted Senator request). No, I haven't got any update. The last time the FO called Senator's assistant was on 10/14 to let her know that they requested my file from NBC. But nothing has updated ever since. She called them back last Monday but still waits for them to call her back! I found out that the congressmen do have phone numbers of field offices.

im LIN no interview either. but i been reading some other post that they schedule the interview 30 to 45 days after the FP IS DONE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

me too. and even more anxious now that we have a new president

not until January 20th, 2017 when he steps in officially and Obama retires.

me too. and even more anxious now that we have a new president

So unreal.

not until January 20th, 2017 when he steps in officially and Obama retires.

Plenty of time to come up with new policies.. ugh

Right! I'm so nervous too. I don't know when they will contact me.

I think every feel the same. Since your case is expedite you'll probably have your interview before us... well hope we have an update soon..

i think those people that were place in line for interview by the beginning of October should see an update in their cases by the end of this week or early next week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.