dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2016

827 posts in this topic

Got our interview email today. Interview October 3rd.

Edited by E & E

event.png

1/3/2009- Married

2/5/2016- I130 sent

2/11/2016- NOA1 Potomac

5/13/2016- I130 approved

5/18/2016- Sent to NVC

5/20/2016- NVC received

6/9/2016- Case # received (Welcome letter)

7/1/2016- Sent our IV and AOS packets to NVC

7/8/2016- Scan date

8/9/2016- Case Complete

9/20/2016- Medical exam

10/3/2016- Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Congratulations on the interview date! And how cool that you get to celebrate two days in a row :dancing:

Congratulations on having your interview date now!

Usually, the P4 letter / email with interview date is emailed within a few days, but unfortunately, sometimes it takes longer. (For reference: Ours took ages and we had to wait for 18 or 19 days :crying: )

Yay, so happy! Congratulations for being at the end of this :dancing:(L)

For me, this is super surreal that we're in September already. Soon, I will have single digits in my ticker for the interview. I cannot believe it and I'm getting super nervous now!

Thanks! And congratulations to everyone else who is getting a ID!

Met in high school 14-Feb-2008 (L)

Married: 20-Oct-2011

Petitioned: 09-Nov-2015

Petition Approved: 24-Mar-2016

Sent IV package: 26-May-2016

Case Complete at NVC: 27-Jun-2016 (30 days)

Interview Date Assigned: 31-Aug-2016

Appointment Letter Received: 04-Sep-2016

Interview Date: 19-Oct-2016

Interview Result: PENDING B-):rolleyes: hoping for the best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Well, I actually got the Interview Letter by email 30 minutes after I got off the phone with NVC last night. I had called on Monday, and nothing yet...then magic happened on Wednesday

My husband already had his medical done, since someone else had told him the interview could happen much sooner. All that's left is waiting... :dancing::luv:

The idea that he could finally be home for Thanksgiving... OMG

Met in high school 14-Feb-2008 (L)

Married: 20-Oct-2011

Petitioned: 09-Nov-2015

Petition Approved: 24-Mar-2016

Sent IV package: 26-May-2016

Case Complete at NVC: 27-Jun-2016 (30 days)

Interview Date Assigned: 31-Aug-2016

Appointment Letter Received: 04-Sep-2016

Interview Date: 19-Oct-2016

Interview Result: PENDING B-):rolleyes: hoping for the best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Where do we find the medical history form to take to the medical? I tried to do a topic search and I clicked the links listed in the info at the beginning of the forum but they weren't working, wasn't able to find anything. In the consulate info section it says it's on the back of appt letter???!

Timeline

No its 2 weeks before. My husband's interview is Sep. 26th and they gave him Sep. 12th for his medical.

Thanks! Where did you all get the medical history form?

Timeline

Thanks! Where did you all get the medical history form?

The travel.state.gov website.

Here is a link: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Medical/KNG%20-%20Kingston.pdf

Timeline
Thank you, I see it. Edited by angelbrown

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Burgz,

is this required for everybody and every country, today i called for medical exam center which is recommended by NVC website, so i called them i asked them what should i bring they said , P4 letter, passport size photos, and passport copy that's all,

Edited by Studentss

Timeline

Hello Burgz,

is this required for everybody and every country, today i called for medical exam center which is recommended by NVC website, so i called them i asked them what should i bring they said , P4 letter, passport size photos, and passport copy that's all,

For Jamaica the Medical history form is required. I am sure if a medical history form was required for your medical they would have told you that its needed when you called :yes: Your Medical facility requires a copy of the passport, but in Jamaica we are required to have the actual passport the day of the Medical. Every Country is different :thumbs:

Edited by MrsBurgz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

For Jamaica the Medical history form is required. I am sure if a medical history form was required for your medical they would have told you that its needed when you called :yes: Your Medical facility requires a copy of the passport, but in Jamaica we are required to have the actual passport the day of the Medical. Every Country is different :thumbs:

Thank you MrsBurgz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.