2,995 posts in this topic

Filed: TN Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Betty wink

That is the next step. The visa center. They do the next and final processing for GC

You Are on the right track.( My mom just sponsored her mom and my brother sponsored his wife 3 yrs ago) normal process.

All the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Congratulations Charlie_AnaLynn! Hoping this is a happy little sign for all of Nebraska!

06/03/2016 -- Married in Dakar, Senegal
09/20/2016 -- I-130 package sent via USPS Express to Chicago

09/21/2016 -- USPS delivery confirmation

09/23/2016 -- Email/text notification for I-130 acceptance; sent to Potomac

09/29/2016 -- Received NOA1 in the mail

03/16/2017 -- I-130 approved

03/23/2017 -- Received NOA2 in the mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Nyokie, feeling so relieved to hear from you, as I'm sure you must be as well that Matthew is in the past.

06/03/2016 -- Married in Dakar, Senegal
09/20/2016 -- I-130 package sent via USPS Express to Chicago

09/21/2016 -- USPS delivery confirmation

09/23/2016 -- Email/text notification for I-130 acceptance; sent to Potomac

09/29/2016 -- Received NOA1 in the mail

03/16/2017 -- I-130 approved

03/23/2017 -- Received NOA2 in the mail

Timeline

Hi all Sept filers. I hope everyone signed up to USCIS and added your case by adding your receipt numbers because you can check your case online. It is updated when they process your case and send a RfE to you.

Also you can check on that site USCIS their field offices processing times. Nebraska is pretty slow. It is up to date and tells you how long it takes to process each major forms.

They process by the order in which they receive them. Hope this helps those stressing over the wait.

Timeline

USCIS Processing Time Information

Not only field offices but service offices too. I pasted what the page looked like so u all can understand or find it better.

What did not copy was the drop down options for the field and service centers. Once you pick your office it opens up a chart with dates

How We Process Cases

We generally process cases in the order we receive them. This page shows estimates of how long each office is taking to process different types of cases. We update this page every month (around the 15th of each month). Please note that these data may change without notice.

To check processing times for your case, you will need to know:

Which office is handling your case

The type of form you filed, and

The date we received your case

You can find this information on the receipt notice we mailed you.

How to Use This Chart

The charts on this page show most forms processed at our Field Offices and Service Centers. Use the drop- down menu to find the Field Office or Service Center that is processing your case.

Important Information About Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

You can submit an inquiry about your Form I-765 if your case has been pending more than 75 days.

Please note that for Form I-765 category ©(8), based on a pending asylum application, the processing timeframes listed apply only to an initial filing.

Please note that the 90-day period for adjudicating Form I-765 category ©(33) filed with Form I-821D, requesting deferred action for childhood arrivals, does not begin until we make a decision on your request for deferred action.

The links below will provide processing times information for cases adjudicated in one of our international offices, asylum applications, or Administrative Appeals cases.

Our International Operations Processing Times page

The Affirmative Asylum Scheduling Bulletin

The Administrative Appeals Office Processing Time page

Field Office

Service Center

National Benefits Center (also known as MSC)

Immigrant Investor Program Office (also known as EB-5)

International Operations Offices

Immigrant Visa Fee

Skip to Content

U.S. Department of Homeland Security seal, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services logo Home|Español|Site MapSearch Search

FORMS

NEWS

RESOURCES

LAWS

OUTREACH

ABOUT US

USCIS Processing Time Information for the

Nebraska Service Center

How To Use the Chart

The chart below shows most forms processed

Field Office Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center as of: August 31, 2016

Form Title Classification or Basis for Filing: Processing Cases As Of Date:

I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94 June 16, 2016

I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Extension of stay in the U.S. May 31, 2016

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child April 2, 2016

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 April 2, 2016

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 April 2, 2016

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 April 2, 2016

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 April 2, 2016

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 April 2, 2016

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister April 2, 2016

I-131 Application for Travel Document Refugee or asylee applying for a refugee travel document 3 Months

I-131 Application for Travel Document Permanent resident applying for a re-entry permit 3 Months

I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) dependent applying for advance parole 3 Months

I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) principal applying for advance parole 3 Months

I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole 3 Months

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Extraordinary ability (E11) February 2, 2016

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Outstanding professor or researcher (E12) March 16, 2016

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Multinational executive or manager (E13) November 2, 2015

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability (E21) April 2, 2016

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Skilled worker or professional (E31; E32) April 2, 2016

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Unskilled worker (EW3) April 2, 2016

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver (NIW) December 16, 2015

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Schedule A Nurses April 2, 2016

I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal Readmission after deportation or removal April 3, 2016

I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant All other special immigrants 5 Months

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications March 2, 2016

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Under the Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) May 2, 2016

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Under the Indochinese Adjustment Act May 2, 2016

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Under the Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) May 2, 2016

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago April 2, 2016

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Based on refugee admission more than 1 year ago April 2, 2016

I-601 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility February 16, 2016

I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition Petition for accompanying family members of a refugee or an asylee April 2, 2016

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on an approved asylum application [(a)(5)] 3 Months

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a request by a qualified F-1 academic student. [©(3)] 3 Months

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending asylum application [©(8)] 3 Weeks

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [©(9)] 3 Months

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization All other applications for employment authorization 3 Months

I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Request for Deferred Action May 4, 2016

I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Request for Deferred Action May 4, 2016

I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition To request further action on an approved application or petition April 2, 2016

N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document U.S. citizen applying for a replacement of naturalization or citizenship certificate December 7, 2015

Last Updated: October 18, 2016

Contact Us

Site Map (Index)

Careers at USCIS

Adobe PDF Reader

Windows Media Player

White House.gov

US Department of State

USA.gov

SAVE

SAVE Case Check

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

US Customs & Border Patrol

US Immigration & Customs Enforcement

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

No FEAR Act

Website Policies

Privacy Policy

Accessibility

Skip to Content

U.S. Department of Homeland Security seal, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services logo Home|Español|Site MapSearch Search

FORMS

NEWS

RESOURCES

LAWS

OUTREACH

ABOUT US

USCIS Processing Time Information for the

Texas Service Center

How To Use the Chart

The chart below shows most forms processed at our Service Centers.

Important Information About Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

You can submit an inquiry about your Form I-765 if your case has been pending more than 75 days.

Please note that for Form I-765 category ©(8), based on a pending asylum application, the processing timeframes listed apply only to an initial filing.

Please note that the 90-day period for adjudicating Form I-765 category ©(33) filed with Form I-821D, requesting deferred action for childhood arrivals, does not begin until we make a decision on your request for deferred action.

Field Office Processing Dates for Texas Service Center as of: August 31, 2016

Form Title Classification or Basis for Filing: Processing Cases As Of Date:

I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94 2.5 Months

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child 5 Months

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child 5 Months

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 5 Months

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 5 Months

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 5 Months

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 5 Months

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 5 Months

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister 5 Months

I-131 Application for Travel Document Refugee or asylee applying for a refugee travel document 3 Months

I-131 Application for Travel Document Permanent resident applying for a re-entry permit 3 Months

I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) dependent applying for advance parole 3 Months

I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) principal applying for advance parole 3 Months

I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole 3 Months

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Extraordinary ability (E11) 4 Months

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Outstanding professor or researcher (E12) 4 Months

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Multinational executive or manager (E13) 4 Months

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability (E21) 4 Months

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Skilled worker or professional (E31; E32) 4 Months

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Unskilled worker (EW3) 4 Months

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver (NIW) 4 Months

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Schedule A Nurses 4 Months

I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal Readmission after deportation or removal 4 Months

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications March 4, 2016

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago March 8, 2016

I-601 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility 4 Months

I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement Application for a waiver of the 2-year foreign residence requirement based on exceptional hardship or persecution 4 Months

I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition Petition for accompanying family members of a refugee or an asylee 5 Months

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a request by a qualified F-1 academic student. [©(3)] 3 Months

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending asylum application [©(8)] 3 Weeks

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [©(9)] 3 Months

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on TPS for El Salvador [©(19)(a)(12)] 3 Months

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on TPS for Honduras/Nicaragua [©(19), (a)(12)] 3 Months

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on an approved, concurrently filed, I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals ©(33). June 1, 2016

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization All other applications for employment authorization 3 Months

I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits Voluntary departure under the family unity program 6 Months

I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Request for Deferred Action 3.5 Months

I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Request for Deferred Action 3.5 Months

I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition To request further action on an approved application or petition April 7, 2016

N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document U.S. citizen applying for a replacement of naturalization or citizenship certificate 6 Months

Last Updated: October 18, 2016

Contact Us

Site Map (Index)

Careers at USCIS

Adobe PDF Reader

Windows Media Player

White House.gov

US Department of State

USA.gov

SAVE

SAVE Case Check

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

US Customs & Border Patrol

US Immigration & Customs Enforcement

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

No FEAR Act

Website Policies

Privacy Policy

Accessibility

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys! I got my text messages today, October 25, 2016, that my petition is approved!

Checked the third party mobile app and it also says approved. Went to the USCIS website... confirmed! It is approved. Woohoo!

Hopefully the rest of you Nebraskas are now going to start getting approved too!

Waiting for the actual NOA2 and additional information...

Congrats, :dancing:

We hope more approvals will follow behind :) ....

what app is the third party mobile app

• USCIS
  • 05/23/16      Married:                    
  • Chicago      Lock-box:                   
  • 09/16/16      Sent on ---               
  • 09/19/16      Received ---   
  • 09/20/16      NOA1 notice           
  • 09/26/16      NOA1 hardcopy 
  • Sent to :      Nebraska Service Center
  • Transferred to: Potomac Service Center  02/15/17
  • 07/20/17       NOA2  
  • 07/24/17       NOA2  hardcopy 
  • NVC
  • 07/27/17       Case sent to NVC
  • 07/31/17       Case received at NVC
  • 08/03/17       Received welcome e-mail with case and invoice number
  • 08/04/17       AOS invoiced 
  • 08/04/17       Completed DS-261
  • 08/04/17       AOS paid
  • 08/11/17       Name updated to married name
  • 08/11/17       iV Invoiced
  • 08/28/17       IV fes paid
  • 09/02/17      Completed DS-260 & Received confirmation from NVC
  • 09/18/17      Sent AOS and IV package
  • 09/22/17       NVC received package 
  • 11/07/17       Case Complete
  • 11/08/17       Checklist
  • 11/15/17       Case in queue for interview date
  • 11/29/17       Call and date was given for interview
  • 12/04/17       Received confirmation for medical appointment
  • KNG CONSULATE 
  • 12/11/17       Documents en-route to Kingston consulate
  • 12/12/17       Case status shows ready for interview
  • 01/02/18       Medical
  • 01/16/18       Interview APPROVED :jest: :D
  • 01/19/18      Visa package ready to be picked up at DHL   :rolleyes:
  • 02/02/18      P.O.E Fort Lauderdale
  • 02/02/18      Jacksonville Airport
  •  
  • 3 KIDS IMMIGRATION BEGINS
  • 05/0/18      Sent on ---               
  • 05/07/18    Received ---   
  • 05/11/18    NOA1 notice           
  • 05/18/18    NOA1 hardcopy 
  • Sent to :       POTOMAC
  • 10/30/18     RFE for my 6 yr old (request evidence for his 2 marriage certificates 😡, at what age he been married twice, my husband submitted his with application which is where uscis got mixed up)
  •  11/08/18    Evidence sent
  • 11/27/18     Status changed back to "Case was received"
  • 12/17/18     Requested expedite via phone (tier 1 said we can do this based on USCIS mistake an my sons illness)
  • 01/09/19    Approval
  • 01/14/19.   USCIS tier 1 told us the kids were approved an notice was mailed
  • 01/16/19.   Hard copy NOA2
  • 01/22/19.   Updated on website "sent to NVC"
  • 01/29/19.   NVC received kids case from USCIS
  • 03/12/19.   Received welcome letter with case and invoice number
  • 03/17/19.   Paid AOS
  • 03/18/19.   Paid IV Fees
  • 03/25/19.   Son (6) approved for expedite for medical reasons but not my other kids.
  • 03/26/19.    NVC said we should email NVC expedite an tell them we need all three done at the same time as it's a financial burden to make two trips to Jamaica for interview. Which we did now the wait begins. Son case already sent to Jamaica embassy 
  • 04/01/19.   Daughters approved for expedite and sent to Jamaica (embassy) 👌
  • 04/05/19.   Received interview date for May 10, 8am. Registered their interview and emailed Andrews Hospital to schedule their appointments.
  • 04/26/19.    Medical appointment date 8am.
  • 05/10/19.    Interview 8am approved.  🎉🎊..
  • 05/11/19.    Status changed to AP
  • 05/13/19.    Status changed to ISSUED
  • 05/15/19.    2 youngest kids passport picked up by their dad
  • 05/16/19.     Eldest child passport picked up by her dad
  • 07/19/19.     P.O.E Atlanta 

• ROC
  • Texas.        Lock-Box
  • 11/23/19.    Sent I-751 / biometric fee
  • 11/26/19.    Received 
  • Sent to       Texas Service Center (SRC) 
  • 12/03/19.    Received text
  • 12/07/19.    Received 18 months extension letter
  • 12/12/19.    Case updated to case transferred to another service center now I’m awaiting letter
  • 12//19.     Received notice of transfer
  • Transferred to  National Benefits Center 
  • 01/31/20.     Biometrics Jacksonville  (had to reschedule)
  • 02/19/20.      New biometrics date in Jacksonville 
  • 04/08/20       Status changed to Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
  • 03/22/21.     Status updated with interview date 4/20/21
  • 04/20/21.     I-751 interview at 7:45am Charleston SC Approved for 10yr GC.
  •  
  • N-400 Citizenship 
  • 03/12/21.     Applied online for citizenship wait period 6 months (September 2021) National Benefits Center 
  • 03/21/21.    Received letter of acceptance 
  • 10/28/21.     Case updated to interview scheduled
  • 10/29/21.      Status updated to case needs attention 
  • 10/29/21.      Interview at 1:15pn 12/01/21 Charleston SC
  • 11/01/21      interview descheduled
  • 11/02/21       interview rescheduled to 12/03/21 @8:45am Charleston
  • 12/03/21      I drove 3 hours for my interview only to be told my file wasn't there and I'd have to be rescheduled for another interview. they weren't sure if it would be possible before the holiday. He even said he wasn't sure why they didn't do both interviews that very day when i did removal of conditions interview.  
  • 01/07/22.     Interview rescheduled for 02/14/22 @1:30pm Charleston SC.
  • 02/14/22.      Passed my interview. Now await oath ceremony.
  • 11/02/22.      Letter mailed with oath ceremony date and time 
  • 11/08/22.      Received letter oath ceremony scheduled for 11/15/22 @9am Charleston 
  • 11/15/22.      Oath Ceremony in Charleston (finally a citizen of the USA 🇺🇸) 🥳🍾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations, that puts our group right on track for weekly approvals regardless of the service center.

Great news for Nebraska filers who were getting a bit disappointed before.

Where is everyone from Nebraska? Look it's about time for some approvals. Get ready for the NVC stage. :)

i agree with you onek.:)

• USCIS
  • 05/23/16      Married:                    
  • Chicago      Lock-box:                   
  • 09/16/16      Sent on ---               
  • 09/19/16      Received ---   
  • 09/20/16      NOA1 notice           
  • 09/26/16      NOA1 hardcopy 
  • Sent to :      Nebraska Service Center
  • Transferred to: Potomac Service Center  02/15/17
  • 07/20/17       NOA2  
  • 07/24/17       NOA2  hardcopy 
  • NVC
  • 07/27/17       Case sent to NVC
  • 07/31/17       Case received at NVC
  • 08/03/17       Received welcome e-mail with case and invoice number
  • 08/04/17       AOS invoiced 
  • 08/04/17       Completed DS-261
  • 08/04/17       AOS paid
  • 08/11/17       Name updated to married name
  • 08/11/17       iV Invoiced
  • 08/28/17       IV fes paid
  • 09/02/17      Completed DS-260 & Received confirmation from NVC
  • 09/18/17      Sent AOS and IV package
  • 09/22/17       NVC received package 
  • 11/07/17       Case Complete
  • 11/08/17       Checklist
  • 11/15/17       Case in queue for interview date
  • 11/29/17       Call and date was given for interview
  • 12/04/17       Received confirmation for medical appointment
  • KNG CONSULATE 
  • 12/11/17       Documents en-route to Kingston consulate
  • 12/12/17       Case status shows ready for interview
  • 01/02/18       Medical
  • 01/16/18       Interview APPROVED :jest: :D
  • 01/19/18      Visa package ready to be picked up at DHL   :rolleyes:
  • 02/02/18      P.O.E Fort Lauderdale
  • 02/02/18      Jacksonville Airport
  •  
  • 3 KIDS IMMIGRATION BEGINS
  • 05/0/18      Sent on ---               
  • 05/07/18    Received ---   
  • 05/11/18    NOA1 notice           
  • 05/18/18    NOA1 hardcopy 
  • Sent to :       POTOMAC
  • 10/30/18     RFE for my 6 yr old (request evidence for his 2 marriage certificates 😡, at what age he been married twice, my husband submitted his with application which is where uscis got mixed up)
  •  11/08/18    Evidence sent
  • 11/27/18     Status changed back to "Case was received"
  • 12/17/18     Requested expedite via phone (tier 1 said we can do this based on USCIS mistake an my sons illness)
  • 01/09/19    Approval
  • 01/14/19.   USCIS tier 1 told us the kids were approved an notice was mailed
  • 01/16/19.   Hard copy NOA2
  • 01/22/19.   Updated on website "sent to NVC"
  • 01/29/19.   NVC received kids case from USCIS
  • 03/12/19.   Received welcome letter with case and invoice number
  • 03/17/19.   Paid AOS
  • 03/18/19.   Paid IV Fees
  • 03/25/19.   Son (6) approved for expedite for medical reasons but not my other kids.
  • 03/26/19.    NVC said we should email NVC expedite an tell them we need all three done at the same time as it's a financial burden to make two trips to Jamaica for interview. Which we did now the wait begins. Son case already sent to Jamaica embassy 
  • 04/01/19.   Daughters approved for expedite and sent to Jamaica (embassy) 👌
  • 04/05/19.   Received interview date for May 10, 8am. Registered their interview and emailed Andrews Hospital to schedule their appointments.
  • 04/26/19.    Medical appointment date 8am.
  • 05/10/19.    Interview 8am approved.  🎉🎊..
  • 05/11/19.    Status changed to AP
  • 05/13/19.    Status changed to ISSUED
  • 05/15/19.    2 youngest kids passport picked up by their dad
  • 05/16/19.     Eldest child passport picked up by her dad
  • 07/19/19.     P.O.E Atlanta 

• ROC
  • Texas.        Lock-Box
  • 11/23/19.    Sent I-751 / biometric fee
  • 11/26/19.    Received 
  • Sent to       Texas Service Center (SRC) 
  • 12/03/19.    Received text
  • 12/07/19.    Received 18 months extension letter
  • 12/12/19.    Case updated to case transferred to another service center now I’m awaiting letter
  • 12//19.     Received notice of transfer
  • Transferred to  National Benefits Center 
  • 01/31/20.     Biometrics Jacksonville  (had to reschedule)
  • 02/19/20.      New biometrics date in Jacksonville 
  • 04/08/20       Status changed to Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
  • 03/22/21.     Status updated with interview date 4/20/21
  • 04/20/21.     I-751 interview at 7:45am Charleston SC Approved for 10yr GC.
  •  
  • N-400 Citizenship 
  • 03/12/21.     Applied online for citizenship wait period 6 months (September 2021) National Benefits Center 
  • 03/21/21.    Received letter of acceptance 
  • 10/28/21.     Case updated to interview scheduled
  • 10/29/21.      Status updated to case needs attention 
  • 10/29/21.      Interview at 1:15pn 12/01/21 Charleston SC
  • 11/01/21      interview descheduled
  • 11/02/21       interview rescheduled to 12/03/21 @8:45am Charleston
  • 12/03/21      I drove 3 hours for my interview only to be told my file wasn't there and I'd have to be rescheduled for another interview. they weren't sure if it would be possible before the holiday. He even said he wasn't sure why they didn't do both interviews that very day when i did removal of conditions interview.  
  • 01/07/22.     Interview rescheduled for 02/14/22 @1:30pm Charleston SC.
  • 02/14/22.      Passed my interview. Now await oath ceremony.
  • 11/02/22.      Letter mailed with oath ceremony date and time 
  • 11/08/22.      Received letter oath ceremony scheduled for 11/15/22 @9am Charleston 
  • 11/15/22.      Oath Ceremony in Charleston (finally a citizen of the USA 🇺🇸) 🥳🍾

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
They process by the order in which they receive them. Hope this helps those stressing over the wait.

I'm not sure how true this is. Reading through some of the earlier I-130 months fliers, I get the sense that certain countries (e.g. Philippines) are processed much faster then other countries. If I had access to NOA1 --> NOA2 timelines, I would bet close allies of the USA would appear to get processed faster then non-allies. It's also why I would caution other people currently parked at the Nebraska service center from getting your hopes up too much. Applications from the Phillippines in general appear to get processed much faster.

Timeline

Agripa

I do not pretend to be expert with Uscis. I have few family members and friends that went through the GC process and they are guiding me as well as I have to try and understand what is printed on Uscis website. Let the USCIS information ease my mind as my paperwork is being processed.

We can only trust That they are fair service employees and will treat all paperwork fairly.

All the best. We have nothing to fear.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Gongrats to all those that got approved. Let's keep that positive attitude in this group. Hopefully all of us get approved soon... it's only a matter of time. :-)

Congrats, :dancing:

We hope more approvals will follow behind :) ....

what app is the third party mobile app

Thanks! I'm using the USCIS Case Tracker that is only for iOS. I tried another app for Android but I didn't like the way it functions. I'm pretty happy with the USCIS Case Tracker. As soon as I received the SMS on my phone I refreshed the app on my phone and it was updated as approved. I couldn't believe my eyes as I thought I was daydreaming (at work again). I didn't check the actual USCIS site until later that evening confirming the it had been approved.

i hope more approvals will follow quickly behind too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

I still haven't received hard copy of my NOA1 and I'm slowly loosing hope I ever will lol. The whole time I was trying to calling USCIS and get in touch with tier 2 operator but in vain. Until yesterday I was finally lucky enough to manage a callback from them. Just for tier 2 operator tell me that they can't change my mailing address by phone since we are outside of US. :huh2::huh2::huh2: So I don't know... no hard copies for us I guess. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm not sure how true this is. Reading through some of the earlier I-130 months fliers, I get the sense that certain countries (e.g. Philippines) are processed much faster then other countries. If I had access to NOA1 --> NOA2 timelines, I would bet close allies of the USA would appear to get processed faster then non-allies. It's also why I would caution other people currently parked at the Nebraska service center from getting your hopes up too much. Applications from the Phillippines in general appear to get processed much faster.

I agree with this... :(

• Got married - 9/26/2014
  • I-130 filed - 9/22/2016
  • NOA1(Went to Nebraska) - 9/27/2016 
  • Got transferred to Texas Service Center - 2/23/2017
  • NOA2 - 3/28/2017 
  • Got sent to NVC - 3/31/2017 
  • NVC received our case - 4/7/2017
  • Case number assigned - 4/6/2017
  • DS-261 Filled out - 4/10/2017
  • Welcome letter/invoice received - 4/11/2017
  • AOS fee payed - 4/12/2017
  • IV fee payed - 4/14/2017
  • Completed DS-260 Application - 4/20/2017
  • Sent documents to NVC - 5/15/2017
  • Scan Date - 5/19/2017
  • Case Complete at NVC - 7/19/2017
  • Interview date released - 8/1/2017
  • Interview date - 9/6/2017 - Approved!
  •  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I still haven't received hard copy of my NOA1 and I'm slowly loosing hope I ever will lol. The whole time I was trying to calling USCIS and get in touch with tier 2 operator but in vain. Until yesterday I was finally lucky enough to manage a callback from them. Just for tier 2 operator tell me that they can't change my mailing address by phone since we are outside of US. :huh2::huh2::huh2: So I don't know... no hard copies for us I guess. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I agree with this... :(

same here I didnt receive my NOA1 hard copy, its been 36 days.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Username........SC...Sent..Deli..NOA1..Rcvd...Day.RFE....Deli2.NOA2...Rcvd2..Day2.NVC....NVC2
aidensbubba.....TSC.08/08..?/??..8/11..??/??..??..--/--..--/--.09/16..09/19..036..10/12..--/--
Duchaine........YSC.08/09..8/15..8/16..??/??..??..09/20..09/26.10/04..10/11..056..--/--..--/--

Samuelelbu1990..YSC.08/26..?/??..8/29..??/??..??..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Wizzle..........YSC.08/29..8/31..9/01..09/06..04..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Charlie_AnaLynn.NSC.08/31..9/02..9/08..09/13..05..--/--..--/--.10/25..--/--..53 DAYS
Ssonjasch.......NSC.09/03..9/03..9/08..09/15..08..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Efquake.........TSC.09/01..9/05..9/06..09/21..11..--/--..--/--.10/03..--/--..026..10/19..--/--
kellyh..........NSC.09/06..9/08..9/12..09/17..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
*panthera.......CSC.09/06..9/08..9/12..09/16..06..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
MujtabaRahman...YSC.09/07..9/09..9/12..09/20..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Keke32837.......NSC.09/01..9/06..9/08..09/10..03..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
heyusa..........NSC.09/08..9/14..9/16..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
nyokie..........NSC.09/09..9/16..9/16..09/26..06..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
azeemguy........???.09/09..?/??..9/12..??/??..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Journeyvisa2016.TSC.09/12..9/14..9/15..--/--..--..10/12..??/??.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
onek............TSC.09/13..9/16..9/20..09/27..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
thegreatphonix..NSC.09/13..9/16..9/20..09/27..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
branjo..........NSC.09/14..9/16..9/20..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
BethyWink.......TSC.09/14..9/16..9/21..09/26..06..--/--..--/--.10/11..10/17..026..--/--..--/--
misshepburn.....TSC.09/15..9/17..9/19..09/26..06..--/--..--/--.10/13..--/--..024..--/--..--/--
applerose.......NSC.09/16..9/19..9/20..09/26..05..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Phillygirl......NSC.09/17..9/20..9/23..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
j0hnj3ly........YSC.09/20..9/21..9/23..09/29..06..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Trinbago........NSC.09/20..9/21..9/26..09/30..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--

CMCorbett.......YSC.09/21..9/26..9/28..09/30..04..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Ulrica&Jesse....NSC.09/22..9/27..9/29..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
JessieABC.......NSC.09/22..9/26..9/28..10/03..04..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
rahill..........NSC.09/22..9/26..9/28..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Iturbides06.....TSC.09/24..9/26..9/28..10/03..04..--/--..--/--.10/17..--/--..019..--/--..--/--

The waddoups....NSC.09/28.10/03.10/06..??/??..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--

agripa..........NSC.09/30.10/03.10/04..10/14..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
*maitte28.......CSC.10/04.10/11.10/12..10/18..05..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SC: Transferred to Service Center. Sent: ​Date Packet Was Mailed
Deli: Date Packet Delivered to USCIS NOA1: Date Listed on Notice
Rcvd: Date NOA received in the mail NOA2: Date of Case Approval
NVC: Date case sent to NVC
Day : Number of days from Deli to Rcvd
Rcvd2:Date NOA2 Received in Mail Day2: Number of days from NOA1 to NOA 2
RFE: Date RFE Issued Deli2: Date RFE Delivered to USCIS
NVC2: NVC receives case from USCIS * : Indicates a non-USC filed for the case
-----
Service Center Locations:
NSC: Nebraska Service Center TSC: Texas Service Center
YSC: Potomac Service Center CSC: California Service Center
VSC: Vermont Service Center

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Added Cased Received by NVC for Duchaine. Has NVC received cases of anyone else yet?

Username........SC...Sent..Deli..NOA1..Rcvd...Day.RFE....Deli2.NOA2...Rcvd2..Day2.NVC....NVC2

aidensbubba.....TSC.08/08..?/??..8/11..??/??..??..--/--..--/--.09/16..09/19..036..10/12..--/--
Duchaine........YSC.08/09..8/15..8/16..??/??..??..09/20..09/26.10/04..10/11..056..--/--..10/28
Samuelelbu1990..YSC.08/26..?/??..8/29..??/??..??..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Wizzle..........YSC.08/29..8/31..9/01..09/06..04..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Charlie_AnaLynn.NSC.08/31..9/02..9/08..09/13..05..--/--..--/--.10/25..--/--..053..--/--..--/--
Ssonjasch.......NSC.09/03..9/03..9/08..09/15..08..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Efquake.........TSC.09/01..9/05..9/06..09/21..11..--/--..--/--.10/03..--/--..026..10/19..--/--
kellyh..........NSC.09/06..9/08..9/12..09/17..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
*panthera.......CSC.09/06..9/08..9/12..09/16..06..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
MujtabaRahman...YSC.09/07..9/09..9/12..09/20..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Keke32837.......NSC.09/01..9/06..9/08..09/10..03..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
heyusa..........NSC.09/08..9/14..9/16..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
nyokie..........NSC.09/09..9/16..9/16..09/26..06..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
azeemguy........???.09/09..?/??..9/12..??/??..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Journeyvisa2016.TSC.09/12..9/14..9/15..--/--..--..10/12..??/??.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
onek............TSC.09/13..9/16..9/20..09/27..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
thegreatphonix..NSC.09/13..9/16..9/20..09/27..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
branjo..........NSC.09/14..9/16..9/20..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
BethyWink.......TSC.09/14..9/16..9/21..09/26..06..--/--..--/--.10/11..10/17..026..--/--..--/--
misshepburn.....TSC.09/15..9/17..9/19..09/26..06..--/--..--/--.10/13..--/--..024..--/--..--/--
applerose.......NSC.09/16..9/19..9/20..09/26..05..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Phillygirl......NSC.09/17..9/20..9/23..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
j0hnj3ly........YSC.09/20..9/21..9/23..09/29..06..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Trinbago........NSC.09/20..9/21..9/26..09/30..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
CMCorbett.......YSC.09/21..9/26..9/28..09/30..04..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Ulrica&Jesse....NSC.09/22..9/27..9/29..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
JessieABC.......NSC.09/22..9/26..9/28..10/03..04..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
rahill..........NSC.09/22..9/26..9/28..--/--..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
Iturbides06.....TSC.09/24..9/26..9/28..10/03..04..--/--..--/--.10/17..--/--..019..--/--..--/--
The waddoups....NSC.09/28.10/03.10/06..??/??..--..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
agripa..........NSC.09/30.10/03.10/04..10/14..07..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--
*maitte28.......CSC.10/04.10/11.10/12..10/18..05..--/--..--/--.--/--..--/--..---..--/--..--/--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SC: Transferred to Service Center. Sent: ​Date Packet Was Mailed
Deli: Date Packet Delivered to USCIS NOA1: Date Listed on Notice
Rcvd: Date NOA received in the mail NOA2: Date of Case Approval
NVC: Date case sent to NVC
Day : Number of days from Deli to Rcvd
Rcvd2:Date NOA2 Received in Mail Day2: Number of days from NOA1 to NOA 2
RFE: Date RFE Issued Deli2: Date RFE Delivered to USCIS
NVC2: NVC receives case from USCIS * : Indicates a non-USC filed for the case
-----
Service Center Locations:
NSC: Nebraska Service Center TSC: Texas Service Center
YSC: Potomac Service Center CSC: California Service Center
VSC: Vermont Service Center

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.