geocolorado

Completeing the G-325A Biographic Information Form

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

My fiancée and I are just completing the forms necessary for the K1 visa and are confused about the G-325A form. Do we both need to complete one of these forms? If so, who is the applicant? I am the US citizen, but there are questions like "Applicant's last address outside the USA for more than 1 year" and "Alien Registration number" that do not really pertain to me.

Who is the applicant?? Me, my fiancée or both?

03/24/07 - We became engaged :)

03/30/07 - Sent in I-129F

04/01/07 - I-129F received

04/05/07 - NOA1

06/27/07 - NOA2 email

07/12/07 - Received at NVC

07/16/07 - Left NVC

08/02/07 - Received packets 3 and 4

08/21/07 - Interview day

09/07/07 - Visa in hand after a 17-day wait!!!

10/19/07 - Claudia comes to the US, via Atlanta

10/27/07 - Claudia & Alex wedding!!! :)

11/13/07 - Mailed everything to USCIS

11/26/07 - Received NOA for AOS and EAD

12/20/07 - Biometrics appointment

01/09/08 - EAD production ordered

01/18/08 - EAD card received :)

02/28/08 - AOS interview

07/14/08 - Greencard production ordered

07/18/08 - Received "Welcome to the USA" letter

07/25/08 - GREENCARD received!!!!! :) :) :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
My fiancée and I are just completing the forms necessary for the K1 visa and are confused about the G-325A form. Do we both need to complete one of these forms? If so, who is the applicant? I am the US citizen, but there are questions like "Applicant's last address outside the USA for more than 1 year" and "Alien Registration number" that do not really pertain to me.

Both the petitioner and beneficiary, you and your fiancee, are the applicants for the G-325A and need to be completed and signed. There is a total of 4 pages for the both of you that you must fill in and each page requires original signatures on each one. Do not photocopy the signatures for submission to USCIS. Each page may look the same. But they ARE different at the bottom of each G-325A. Pay attention to this! I didn't and wait for USCIS to request new G-325A's from me and my fiancee.

If you lived outside the USA for more than 1 year, you need to list it. If you are not a naturalized citizen, you will have an "Alien Restration Number". If you were born in the USA, you're not an alien. So you won't have one. If your fiancee had resided in the USA, she was probably issued an Alien Registration Number.

Be sure to read the GUIDES and FAQ's section on this site. It will make the visa process much easier for you. Good luck!

Edited by altimixdj

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

You, the USC are the Applicant, or Petitioner

Your foreign fiancee is the Beneficiary

If you were always a U.S. Citizen then you never had an A# so I guess, 'N/A' would be your answer.

and yes they are asking you the USC, if you have lived outside the US for more than a year. If its not applicable put, N/A

Good Luck!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Sorry I messed up, the previous poster is correct. For the G325A itself each person is the applicant. In other words each person needs to put in their biographic information.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Sorry I messed up, the previous poster is correct. For the G325A itself each person is the applicant. In other words each person needs to put in their biographic information.

No need to apologize. We all watch out for each other and what is posted to make sure we correct in the information we are passing along to others. :yes:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

No need to apologize. We all watch out for each other and what is posted to make sure we correct in the information we are passing along to others. :yes:

Thanks very much for everyone's help! Our package will be put in the mail tomorrow. :)

03/24/07 - We became engaged :)

03/30/07 - Sent in I-129F

04/01/07 - I-129F received

04/05/07 - NOA1

06/27/07 - NOA2 email

07/12/07 - Received at NVC

07/16/07 - Left NVC

08/02/07 - Received packets 3 and 4

08/21/07 - Interview day

09/07/07 - Visa in hand after a 17-day wait!!!

10/19/07 - Claudia comes to the US, via Atlanta

10/27/07 - Claudia & Alex wedding!!! :)

11/13/07 - Mailed everything to USCIS

11/26/07 - Received NOA for AOS and EAD

12/20/07 - Biometrics appointment

01/09/08 - EAD production ordered

01/18/08 - EAD card received :)

02/28/08 - AOS interview

07/14/08 - Greencard production ordered

07/18/08 - Received "Welcome to the USA" letter

07/25/08 - GREENCARD received!!!!! :) :) :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.