Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance- Season 4

567 posts in this topic

This is my favorite quote from the recap:

"Alla innocently asks Matt what one of his kitchen contraptions is and to make her feel better (I guess), Mark explains that it's a microwave which we have here because Americans are lazy. Alla is basically like, "Oh okay, no need to s**t on my new country. Just asking. So what's in the fridge?"

Which had no food!! lol

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I am pretty sure that after moving to Denmark, I had to go out grocery shopping right away because there was no food. Expected it though as when I visited the only thing in the fridge was way past expired milk. We will be married 4 years soon and I still don't let him do the grocery shopping.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

In Morocco, Nicole wants to be stuck to the guy hugging and kissing everywhere. Needy and desperate. I can't tell if he's another Mohammed or if he's for real. He avoid eye contact with her and makes weird faces all the time.

Pedro is the funniest. He understands things in English but when the questions have to do with his pretend student visa or schooling, he all of a sudden "No speak English. My English very bad." LOL

Alla...Agree about not having any food in the fridge. I know most single guys don't like to cook but he knew she (and her kid) were coming, could have bought some cereal, milk, eggs. Breakfast is crackers from the flight. I see divorce #4 coming up. You don't see too many people with 4 divorces. Most people are smart enough to get the message after 3.

Can't say anything more about the high-maintenance Russian chick that hasn't been said. Gold digger. The guy is a loser who is more in love with having people see her on his arm (because in his eyes she's that gorgeous) than he is with her. And it seems like he's so afraid of her going back (she has already used that threat a couple of times) that he'll give her everything she wants until he's dead broke, and then she's gone to the next bobo.

As for the past couples... Danielle and Mohammed are as entertaining as they come. This guy is a typical GC scammer. And he can't even wait out the 2 years to get the 10yr GC. He left her and moved to Miami with some blonde bimbo he met on FB. Danielle is still hoping that he will come back and all will be well. Everybody in her life sees what's up but she still "loves" him. What a dope. She transferred all the utilities in his name (I'm guessing because they were behind, so switching names is like a new person moving in). And to get back at her, he called the cable company and had them shut off service.

Edited by Eric-Pris

I know, right?! Matt totally wins the award for "Most Thoughtless"...taking her to a huge meet-the-family party basically right after landing (not letting Alla and Max relax and get some rest) and also having NO food in the house? And not telling his family to lay off on the interrogation when their comments made her leave the table? If he's that thoughtless about other things, I can see why he's three times divorced.

Matt's brothers and friends strike me as good ole boys. I agree he is thoughtless, the poor girl was exhausted and then they didn't even welcome her warmly. It was just like an interrogation!! I felt bad for her.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I found Anfisa on Instagram and it looks like she's living the life in Southern California. She must really be draining Jorge for his money!

I truly don't find her attractive at all. Her features are completely fake. Fillers in her cheeks and her lips are way too oversized. She looks like a clown!!!

Since Jorge seems like he's living off of "new money" she'll run him dry fast!! Even millionaires have to be careful when it comes to how they spend their wealth.

I found Anfisa on Instagram and it looks like she's living the life in Southern California. She must really be draining Jorge for his money!

I truly don't find her attractive at all. Her features are completely fake. Fillers in her cheeks and her lips are way too oversized. She looks like a clown!!!

Since Jorge seems like he's living off of "new money" she'll run him dry fast!! Even millionaires have to be careful when it comes to how they spend their wealth.

She is cute, but nowhere as hot as SHE (or her sugar daddy) thinks she is.

Jorge is not a millionaire. In the first episode, I think he mentioned something that he makes a comfortable 6 figure income now, but if the legalize marijuana, his business would obviously skyrocket.

I don't know if they said yet, but what is the reason that he doesn't have a house or apartment but lives out of hotels? I didn't catch that part.

Timeline

She is cute, but nowhere as hot as SHE (or her sugar daddy) thinks she is.

Jorge is not a millionaire. In the first episode, I think he mentioned something that he makes a comfortable 6 figure income now, but if the legalize marijuana, his business would obviously skyrocket.

I don't know if they said yet, but what is the reason that he doesn't have a house or apartment but lives out of hotels? I didn't catch that part.

I do recall he mentioned his salary was six figures, however my point was that even millionaires who have more income watch how they spend their money! He should be careful. And I think that's in the next episode because I didn't catch that either.

I'm thinking criminal record...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Maybe something with banks closing accounts of people who earn their money in the marijuana business? It is a thing. Hard to get a mortgage when you deal in cash.

Edited by N-o-l-a

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

He can pay cash....

Well he could.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

He said his house was broken in to so he moved to a hotel. Not sure how that's cheaper than an alarm and a couple of German Shepherds...

He said his house was broken in to so he moved to a hotel. Not sure how that's cheaper than an alarm and a couple of German Shepherds...

Or an AK-47.