Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance- Season 4

567 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
23 minutes ago, gypsyqueen said:

Danielle is suing Mohamed; I'm not sure for what. The guy cancelled his phone service. The producer verified with Danielle if they have the same contact number. Danielle looks like she's losing it. She is going crazy 'cause she can't get a hold of him and has no idea where he is. Classic stalker.

Seriously, she needs to let it go.  They're divorced.  Why does she need to contact him or know where he is.  I'm starting to feel bad for Mohamad.

My husband says his favorite person on that show is Mohammed.  He said "he never broke character" :jest:  Danielle is definitely a stalker, she looks like an idiot continuing to contact him.  I'm glad Moh finally cut off his cell phone and hopefully has her and all her family blocked on "social media".

I didn't get to watch too much of the show because I was cooking dinner.  Will have to rewatch it later this week.

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

20 minutes ago, LionessDeon said:

Seriously, she needs to let it go.  They're divorced.  Why does she need to contact him or know where he is.  I'm starting to feel bad for Mohamad.

3 minutes ago, lucybelle said:

My husband says his favorite person on that show is Mohammed.  He said "he never broke character" :jest:  Danielle is definitely a stalker, she looks like an idiot continuing to contact him.  I'm glad Moh finally cut off his cell phone and hopefully has her and all her family blocked on "social media".

I didn't get to watch too much of the show because I was cooking dinner.  Will have to rewatch it later this week.

He was trying his best to run away from her and she was making every excuses to talk to him. Seriously, her face lights up by his mere presence. If she, for some reason, finds a way to find him and pester him, I think he should put a restraining order against her.

**N-400** 06-27-2018 : N-400 online & NOA1 || 07-07-18 : received Bio Appt e-mail notification || 07-27-18 : Biometrics reviewed || 09-25-18 : OFFICIAL 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY || 11-06-18 : Interview 

|| 12-18-2018 : APPROVED; in line to be scheduled for Oathtaking || 02-11-19 : OATHTAKING CEREMONY --

**ROC** (pending)  07-26-2017 : I-751 sent || 07-31-2017 : NOA1 || 09-05-2017 : Biometrics || 08-09-2018 : Case transferred to local office || 12-18-2018 : Card in production || 12-26-18 : received GC --

**AOS/EAD/AP** 02-20-2015 : AOS filed || 02-24-2015 : NOA1 || 03-19-2015 : Biometrics || 04-30-2015 : EAD&AP approved || 05-05-2015 : EAD&AP received || 09-25-2015 : Conditional GC approved || 10-02-2015 : GC received --

**K-1** 08-12-2014 : I-129F Sent || 08-14-2014 : NOA1 || 09-03-2014 : NOA2 || 09-10-2014 : Petition transferred from USCIS to NVC || 09-18-2014 : NVC received || 09-24-2014 : US Embassy MNL received our case || 10-14-2014 : Medical Exam done! || 10-23-2014 : Interview || 10-31-2014 : Passport & Visa on hand --

11 hours ago, gypsyqueen said:

He was trying his best to run away from her and she was making every excuses to talk to him. Seriously, her face lights up by his mere presence. If she, for some reason, finds a way to find him and pester him, I think he should put a restraining order against her.

I agree with the bolded. She's really lost it. Claims he owes her money for her lawyer in the divorce. If she isn't crying over him, she's angry, or acts all goofy eyed teenager like. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Loren needed to STFU. I remember on the last show, where are they now? How Loren boohooed about people saying things about her on social media. Because they thought she was on drugs or something, when she has her ticks. Saying how hurt and upset she was blah blah. Now she's all mean girl, and Pao is there right along with her. As if Anfisa or Moh really care what Loren thinks of them. Anfisa could chew Loren up and spit her out in a war of words i bet. Jorge is a joke, trying to act like bad and saying ask Anfisa what her job is, ask her!! But when he was pressed to tell, he clams up. 

I hated how Jorge was like "if you saw her on the street, what would you think she does?" So a woman in tight clothes is a hooker?  Ugh.. 

I loved how the moderator was all "she could be a lot of things, a teacher..."

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

35 minutes ago, lucybelle said:

I hated how Jorge was like "if you saw her on the street, what would you think she does?" So a woman in tight clothes is a hooker?  Ugh.. 

I loved how the moderator was all "she could be a lot of things, a teacher..."

I always figured Anfisa had breast implants, but how Jorge admitted to buying her t*ts :blink:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
On 9/11/2017 at 7:46 AM, lucybelle said:

My husband says his favorite person on that show is Mohammed.  He said "he never broke character" 

He almost deserves to keep his LPR just for a good effort.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
8 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

He almost deserves to keep his LPR just for a good effort.

his GC is not at risk. Never has been.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Boiler said:

his GC is not at risk. Never has been.

Who said it was?  Everyone knows scammers get through USCIS just fine.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I'm thinking Anfisa is doing web cams when he goes to work.  This is very easy and lucrative work.  I met a guy last week who runs a web cam business for some girls.  He provides a studio, cameras, and moderates it and they split the profits 50/50.  He said the girls work 4-5 hours every few days and clear a couple thousand dollars weekly. Lots of stupid guys paying several dollars a minute and giving these girls big tips.  Jorge should have said what she does or not open his trap because all he did was open a door to speculation.  It's not fair to Anfisa.  And while I don't agree with her method, she made it quite clear from the beginning.  I think like a typical American, Jorge bragged and overestimated his finances because he knew what she was from the get go.  I think deep down inside, he expected her to change and fall in real love with him, and hoped that when she found out that he's not a millionaire she wouldn't leave.  I feel more bad for her than for him.

Paola should be last one to judge Anfisa since she was probably a prepago (working girl) in Colombia.  My wife's Colombian friend says that she looks, acts, and speaks like a typical prepago.

Edited by Eric-Pris