Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance- Season 4

567 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, JFH said:

I watched the little "What Now?" clips on the app. Alan and Kirlyam (he's gained a fair bit of weight and she's pregnant now), Matt and Alla (she can finally say she loves him), Melanie and Devar (baby on the way, sister Bev still giving her opinions). 

But there's something not right with Josh and Aleksandra's baby. She definitely looks African-American. The thing that instantly popped into my head was her "best friend" in Prague that she used to speak to on Skype before she married Josh. He was African. Surely not....?

That's why they won't show the baby's face on camera. I heard that the comments Josh and Aleksandra were getting about the baby were so brutal in the past that Aleksandra quit Instagram altogether and stays offline now. It's glaringly obvious that it can't be Josh's baby, but they're Mormon so they can't divorce over it...guess they've just got to try to make their marriage work.

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 hours ago, B&Z said:

That's why they won't show the baby's face on camera. I heard that the comments Josh and Aleksandra were getting about the baby were so brutal in the past that Aleksandra quit Instagram altogether and stays offline now. It's glaringly obvious that it can't be Josh's baby, but they're Mormon so they can't divorce over it...guess they've just got to try to make their marriage work.

I mean they could divorce over it - he could get remarried. A man can have more than one celestial wife after all.  Will she be able to remarry in the temple?  Probably not.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

On 8/17/2017 at 7:10 AM, JFH said:

I watched the little "What Now?" clips on the app. Alan and Kirlyam (he's gained a fair bit of weight and she's pregnant now), Matt and Alla (she can finally say she loves him), Melanie and Devar (baby on the way, sister Bev still giving her opinions). 

But there's something not right with Josh and Aleksandra's baby. She definitely looks African-American. The thing that instantly popped into my head was her "best friend" in Prague that she used to speak to on Skype before she married Josh. He was African. Surely not....?

I have not seen those older seasons.  I sort of assumed the baby was adopted!  From what I could see the baby definitely had curly, dark hair!

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

17 minutes ago, lucybelle said:

I have not seen those older seasons.  I sort of assumed the baby was adopted!  From what I could see the baby definitely had curly, dark hair!

Yes! I did wonder if they had adopted (and what a wonderful thing that would be) but they showed pictures of her pregnant. To me it wasn't just that the baby had darker skin. Aleksandra is very pale and so is Josh but sometimes children are born much darker due to the genes of a distant ancestor popping up all of a sudden. But it was the hair that got me too. The hair is black and very curly.  Their excuse about not wanting any publicity for their child doesn't wash when they continue to appear in this reality tv show and even inform the world where they live and which medical school he is hoping to go to. If they wanted privacy for their child they would, like other past couples such as Danny and Amy, say "we no longer wish to participate, thank you". 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

So no annulment for Dan and Mo - why am I not surprised? I actually like her friend Beth. For the most part she talks sense. 

Enough already, Paola, with your constant talk of your "career". 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I am not surprised at the not-anullment; if they were really married for two years (and consumated the marriage, even if only once) then the judge made the right decision. Of course Mohamed used her, but while she says she knows that now, she seems to still love him, otherwise why not move on, why does she keep wanting to talk to him?

Paola is either dumb or extremely selfish.  Probably both.  Making a decision on what vendor to use or coffee to buy at Russ' work is so not the same as strutting around in lingerie in public.  And it's not even about the underwear, or cultural differences, it is that they had an agreement and she broke it.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

I have to say i was surprised Anfisa ended things with Jorge, i thought she was more money hungry and would have hung on. I have a feeling she will try to take him to the cleaners for support, not sure if she will get any seeing as they were married for such a short time.

Danielle needs to go away. There was no reason she "needed" to see Moh and get closure as she said. Yes, he used you, yes, he got his divorce and greencard, but now she is bent on stalking him till she has her revenge!!!:wacko: Who cares if he said he was divorced on Facebook? Her kids are even fed up with her.

Chantel's mother is a _____! She's on some high horse she needs to get off of. I do think Pedro and Chantel love each other, but her family meddling all the time will cause problems. Pedro's "sister" cried a little too much, seeing as his mom didn't at all.

Pao, saying how she has done so much for her career since moving to Miami :rolleyes: She's delusional if she thinks she will really get "real" modeling job. When i watched her video all i thought when i saw her was she looks old compared to the other girls in the video. She disrespected the agreement she and Russ had, then acts upset and hurt he said something!! I don't think things look good for them.

Edited by TBoneTX
to remove prohibited word

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Glad Chantel & Pedro finally got it together and realized their families suck. From the reunion preview it seems like they're still happy & together.

I laughed so hard when Anfisa ended with Jorge!!!!! After all that bull she put him through he tried to get her back. And then she dumped him! Ha! She needs a man with more money, that's obvious.

Tell me why Danielle's kids have more sense than her. That one daughter was like "you don't need to go talk to him". Then she goes in, flips out, storms off and yells "I'm through with you!" If that were  true she would have given up this vendetta long ago.

While I personally don't see the difference between swimwear & lingerie, the boundary was set and she crossed it which was wrong. Then for Paola to talk about how Russ doesn't understand her culture, well she doesn't understand his either! As vanilla as Russ is, he has tried to compromise, but she wants it all. I think Russ will cater to her for a while longer and eventually not be able to put up with it anymore.

Edited by TBoneTX
to edit prohibited word

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
6 minutes ago, lucybelle said:

Tell me why Danielle's kids have more sense than her. That one daughter was like "you don't need to go talk to him".

I suspect it is because whoever she mated with had a higher IQ than her current one that is equivalent to a pineapple's.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I'm waiting  for Eric's weekly review of the  show :jest:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
16 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I do think Pedro and Chantel love each other, but her family meddling all the time will cause problems. Pedro's "sister" cried a little too much, seeing as his mom didn't at all.

I noticed his "sister" wearing a white dress to the wedding, and thought that would set off another drama, but it didn't.

15 hours ago, lucybelle said:

I laughed so hard when Anfisa ended with Jorge!!!!! After all that bull she put him through he tried to get her back. And then she dumped him! Ha! She needs a man with more money, that's obvious.

Exactly, that is why she ended it, because she bled Jorge dry and he is in debt.

Edited by TBoneTX
to edit prohibited word in quote

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

My weekly summary (haha) will be short.  I was half asleep watching the how so my memory is sketchy.  I will post what I remember. 

I'll start with Danielle and Mohammed.  This woman is a stalking psycho.  She will never leave him alone.  I guarantee that even after they are officially divorced, she will continue stalking his FB and "social media".  She loves to say social media, but she really means Facebook.  I don't think she actually knows what social media really encompasses.  I think she just says it because she thinks that it makes her sound smarter than saying plain old "Facebook".  She doesn't want to sound pedestrian. 

She was upset that he posted "I'm finally divorced" on HIS FB account.  Why does she stalk his FB account and why hasn't he blocked her yet?  I'm sure they told him not to for the show, but he loves the attention too it looks like.  She was so angry with him over this telling him that she didn't even get a chance to tell her family or kids.  And they will learn from social media.  Does that mean that they are ALL stalking his FB?  Funny that when she finally tells him that she's done with him forever, he responded "Thank you."  Awesome response.  LOL  But I seriously doubt that they are done.  I fail to see what she thinks she accomplished with that "final" meeting the even her kids were puzzled at her wanting since they were officially divorced (even though it was only a annulment pre-trial hearing).  She said that she wanted to end it on her terms.  Let's see:  he won, he gets to stay, he got a greencard, and she got... to say that she ended it on her terms.  That chick Darcy from the "before 90 days show" has some Danielle traits in her.  I don't think that she'll want to give up easily either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anfisa surprised me.  She actually turned down Jorge's gift.  I would have bet that if she was going to dump him, she would take the gift first.  Maybe she's maturing..... LOL.  No, I'm thinking she getting advice from that other sorry plastic face "friend" of hers.  A few weeks back, she advised Anfisa that it would be easy to find her a real man with real money.  I don't think it's quite over since the websites show her posting pics of them together this year.  Maybe he knocked her up.  She has been looking pudgy.  It could be the freshman 15, she is kind of like a freshman in America so she gained the 15 pounds being away from grandma's cooking. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pedro/Chantel... Nice wedding, she looked good.  They both did.  Yep, the "sister" was overly upset.  Hmmm... And I was hoping for a brawl at the wedding.  Oh well.  Yep, Chantel's mother is a real witch.  Actually her family keeps butting, but his family is no picnic either.  It's clear that his mother doesn't care if they get divorced since he already has the greencard.  Obviously, they don't know that it's a conditional greencard (even though we know that it's easy to divorce and ROC on your own)

Next week's preview show them in a studio sitting like they did once before in an open discussion with some moderator.  Or was this a repeat of the one they had a few months ago?

Ah, forgot about Paola.  Another delusion one.  Her "career" consists of some photo shoots that Russ paid for and a music video where she is used as the piece of ###.  She is not a model, more like a rent-a-booty.  As for the agreement they had about no lingerie.  I think it was an order from Russ, not an actual agreement.  The problem is that Russ thinks that she can be a real model where she doesn't have to wear lingerie and skimpy outfits.  But the truth is that she will not get any real modeling jobs for runway work.  If she doesn't agree to wear those outfits, she won't be able to work as a "model".  In her defense, Russ is overly conservative and he will never agree to her working in this industry. 

Edited by Eric-Pris

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Two posts and a quote have been edited to remove non-family-friendly words.  Remember that we can express ourselves just fine without the use of such terms.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I have been recording it but not watching, never knew she was 44 OMG

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”