Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance- Season 4

567 posts in this topic

Looking forward to tonight's episode! I think Chantel & Pedro are the only interesting couple left. Though so much of it seems scripted...

still love watching it!!

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Did anyone else want to scream when River told Pedro that he needs to respect Mr. Thomas solely because he's Chantel's father?  Right after their entire family refused to meet Pedro's family and then told Pedro they think his mom told him to marry a girl from the USA so they could get money?

Uuuggghhh.  That family!

Now onto Game of Thrones....

Full timeline- 

April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)

I'm watching tonight's episode and realized Danilele is a cry baby who throws a temper tantrum when she doesn't get her way like a child.

I know where Anfisa got her vanity and shallowness.  The first thing her grandmother asked when they video chatted is whether she gained weight because she looks fat. 

Why are Loren and Alex so focused on their non-existent children?

Exactly what kind of "modeling" does Paola think she will get with those photos?  I don't think real models have semi-naked photo shoots. 

Edited by Eric-Pris

17 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

I'm watching tonight's episode and realized Danilele is a cry baby who throws a temper tantrum when she doesn't get her way like a child.

I know where Anfisa got her vanity and shallowness.  The first thing her grandmother asked when they video chatted is whether she gained weight because she looks fat. 

Exactly what kind of "modeling" does Paola think she will get with those photos?  I don't think real models have semi-naked photo shoots. 

I think it's obvious Mohamed used Danielle to get a green card, but oh my is she insufferable.  She's possibly the most annoying person I've ever seen on TV.  Kardashians included!

I love how Anfisa is all like "yeah I've only ever had lip injections done".  Sure...  And we can already see how Jorge is ready to buy her some huge piece of jewelry.  That man will never learn.

Loren and Alex are boring (aka: NORMAL :P).  The Tourette's thing is the only thing that keeps them on the show.

Of course models have lots of sexy shoots.  I don't think it's a big deal, but she needs to be more realistic about her prospects.  She's almost 30.  Modeling is not a sustainable career for her right now.

Full timeline- 

2 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I don't think Loren and Alex really have anything else for their story line, so this is it.

Ross and Paola won't last, her complaining that he hasn't worked and brought in any money is rich, seeing as all she has done party and spend money they don't have to further her "modeling" career. Her hair color isn't attractive at all.

Chantel is swayed very easy by her family and friends, whatever they say, she believe. Her not knowing about her husband's culture is unbelievable. Her family is never going to butt out of her and Pedro's marriage. And the brother telling Pedro not to disrespect his father, that family knows nothing about respect.

Jorge is as stupid as ever, and where did he find that friend? lol He wants to buy Anfisa a gift, that man has stupid stamped on his forehead.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Predictions:

Alex & Loren- will drag out this non-issue of Tourette syndrome so they can stay on the show when they have kids.

Chantel & Pedro- will go down in flames. Because of Chantel's family.

Paola & Russ- will not last, but it will be sad. They love each other but they are way too different.

Jorge & Anfisa- miserable and together forever! Or until Anfisa meets someone richer!

Mohamed- stays in USA. Marries someone his age & normal.

Danielle- bitter & crazy forever.

Edited by lucybelle

Full timeline- 

10 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Ross and Paola won't last, her complaining that he hasn't worked and brought in any money is rich, seeing as all she has done party and spend money they don't have to further her "modeling" career. Her hair color isn't attractive at all.

Chantel is swayed very easy by her family and friends, whatever they say, she believe. Her not knowing about her husband's culture is unbelievable. Her family is never going to butt out of her and Pedro's marriage. And the brother telling Pedro not to disrespect his father, that family knows nothing about respect.

I agree that Ross is blindly following his wife, to his own detriment.  She says going to Miami will make them stronger and happier.  The truth is that it makes her happy because she can party and chase this unrealistic dream with her amigas.  Her modeling agent just seems like the typical scammer that gives every good looking regular woman that she can be a star.  Last episode, the agent said that she'd be working daily.  I don't think that she has gottten one job yet.

Chantel is dumb as a rock.  I find it hard to believe that she didn't know how much he was sending back.  She was ok with him sending until his family saw all the gifts and the apartment.  She gets easily manipulated by her family.  And if he went to talk to her father, why was the brother there?  That guy has been weird from the get go.

Jorge IS an idiot and loser who will (and deesrves) to go bankrupt over this shallow duck-lipped idiot.  Buying more gifts.  She didn't even call him after a month, and only will when she runs out of money.  She said that she''s been living off her "savings".  BS.  I'm sure it's Jorge's money that she's been stashing away.

46 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

I agree that Ross is blindly following his wife, to his own detriment.  She says going to Miami will make them stronger and happier.  The truth is that it makes her happy because she can party and chase this unrealistic dream with her amigas.  Her modeling agent just seems like the typical scammer that gives every good looking regular woman that she can be a star.  Last episode, the agent said that she'd be working daily.  I don't think that she has gottten one job yet.

Chantel is dumb as a rock.  I find it hard to believe that she didn't know how much he was sending back.  She was ok with him sending until his family saw all the gifts and the apartment.  She gets easily manipulated by her family.  And if he went to talk to her father, why was the brother there?  That guy has been weird from the get go.

Jorge IS an idiot and loser who will (and deesrves) to go bankrupt over this shallow duck-lipped idiot.  Buying more gifts.  She didn't even call him after a month, and only will when she runs out of money.  She said that she''s been living off her "savings".  BS.  I'm sure it's Jorge's money that she's been stashing away.

And Chantel' family keeps saying his mom and sister live in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment, and Chantel has her bed in the kitchen. Then the father Thomas makes mention of how Chantel lived before Pedro. Car, apartment, ect. Chantel said she spent all her savings to bring Pedro here. He needs to run from this family and situation. What these people don't get, is Pedro is probably paying $150 a month for that apartment. Chump change really. But these people are focused on their beliefs. And how bad Pedro is.

I saw the preview for the new season. I want to see the couple's from before, Melanie and Devar ect. Not sure if that's going to be on TLC or the app they said to download.

Edited by Mary Lou

I'm so over River. Actually over her whole family. They know nothing about respect and so blind to Dominican culture. The cost of that apartment is probably nothing compared to what they pay in Atlanta. Hell when I retire my husband and I plan moving back to the DR for that exact reason. We will live like royalty for what we pay in Los Angeles.

I'm stuck to their story because my husband and I went through the exact same thing with wanting to be appreciated and put first. My husband to this day treats his mom and my mom with the highest respect. He had to learn balance and I had to learn it wasn't a disrespect to me. He and my mom are the best of friends. She took the place of his mom when he came out here and while he understands he doesn't need to support her financially he loves going to the house and doing little small things for her it makes him feel good.

I think Paola needs to just go get a job a Hooters and give up on this modeling thing. I don't think Russ is controlling. He is just extremely conservative and doesn't want everyone looking at his wife's goodies.

I have to download the tlc go app. Very interested in seeing what Lowo and Narkyia have been up to. 

4 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

And Chantel' family keeps saying his mom and sister live in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment, and Chantel has her bed in the kitchen. Then the father Thomas makes mention of how Chantel lived before Pedro. Car, apartment, ect. Chantel said she spent all her savings to bring Pedro here. He needs to run from this family and situation. What these people don't get, is Pedro is probably paying $150 a month for that apartment. Chump change really. But these people are focused on their beliefs. And how bad Pedro is.

I saw the preview for the new season. I want to see the couple's from before, Melanie and Devar ect. Not sure if that's going to be on TLC or the app they said to download.

Husband & I went CR-1 route.  Although I'm sure it's similar, with K-1 do they need to show either income or assets for financial support?  Chantel was not working full time so there's no way she was 125% over poverty, it doesn't seem like she has six figures in the bank since she "spent all her savings".  I wonder did her parents agree to support him?  And if so, how did they not know about the type of visa he was on?

I also think it's funny that Pedro is the only one with money sense.  He keeps saying that it makes sense to move to a bigger place when Chantel is done with school and is working.  And her whole family is like "nah, she wants nicer things now!"

Full timeline- 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

How can Loren be a spokes person for Tourette's when she doesn't even know it is hereditary???

Chantel needs to cop on. She had seen the DR before, sh should have prepared her family.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

4 hours ago, lucybelle said:

Husband & I went CR-1 route.  Although I'm sure it's similar, with K-1 do they need to show either income or assets for financial support?  Chantel was not working full time so there's no way she was 125% over poverty, it doesn't seem like she has six figures in the bank since she "spent all her savings".  I wonder did her parents agree to support him?  And if so, how did they not know about the type of visa he was on?

I also think it's funny that Pedro is the only one with money sense.  He keeps saying that it makes sense to move to a bigger place when Chantel is done with school and is working.  And her whole family is like "nah, she wants nicer things now!"

Chantel saying she spent all her savings to bring Pedro here, i think she means buying his plane ticket :jest: K 1 visa doesn't have to show assets or financial support. Yeah i wonder who was their joint sponsor?

2 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

How can Loren be a spokes person for Tourette's when she doesn't even know it is hereditary???

Chantel needs to cop on. She had seen the DR before, sh should have prepared her family.

I was wondering the same? Now she is some expert?

4 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I was wondering the same? Now she is some expert?

Haha! Good point!

I love how the dad was all "there wasn't Internet back in the day" as his excuse. I highly doubt doctors didn't know it was hereditary when she was diagnosed. Even mom was like "well it can be..." lady, it either is or isn't.

Full timeline- 

I watched the app based "what now" episodes. They're like 10-30 minute updates. Not that great honestly.

Full timeline-