Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance- Season 4

567 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Nigeria? Not gonna happen so fast. Especially when he's clearly a scammer since he lied to her. The consulate will pick up on shadiness and confusion. Best case AP for a long time.

I assume that the show will just pay the back door fee. When I was there it was about 30k USD to ensure you got the visa

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

LOL
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/593025-do-i-need-to-be-at-the-k1-interview-too/?p=8126165

I had my interview on April 8 and got 221g and still in administrative processing. I had tons of proof of relationship and we met 5 times with my fiancé. I wish he was at the interview with me. It would have been much easier and I'm sure I would have gotten approved right away. Although consular officer seemed to be flirting with me, so maybe that's why he didn't approve me right away ? If your fiancée is older or have kids she'll probably get approved easily. But if she's young and pretty like me then you better be with her at the interview. Good luck!

I assume that the show will just pay the back door fee. When I was there it was about 30k USD to ensure you got the visa

The show is only paying the USC about USD 5K.

why would show want to pay 30K USD for 1 person visa??

You mean the US consulate there accepts bribes for visa approval?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

The show is only paying the USC about USD 5K.

why would show want to pay 30K USD for 1 person visa??

You mean the US consulate there accepts bribes for visa approval?

In Nigeria everything is possible when the right tip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I watched Nicole/Azan's audition tape and they had met online 34 days before they filmed it and they got "engaged" after talking for 3 weeks. I thought it was a forgone conclusion that these ppl got approved and I was wondering how but I think you are right about this one being different.

I just saw the following synopsis for Season 4 Episode 1 on Amazon:

"1. For Your Eyes Only

Before the foreigners arrive, the Americans must prepare. This special episode showcases the anxiety before each relationship's 90-day clock begins - and in one case, before the decision to apply for the Visa process has even been made."

Hopefully Nicole won't even end up filing the K-1 for Azan by the end of the season...

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November

Filed: Timeline

Obviously this is popcorn tv and most likely staged through 95% of the "show".

It will just give some dumb people ideas of trying such stunts for themselves tho! The IO's you are likely to meet at interview won't be so gullible or have a film crew and camera rammed up behind them either therefore will have ample time on their hands with reduced stress levels to see through your bogus application...

Still... give it a go eh....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I wasn't going to watch- I have enough work trying to keep the casting people off this site and deleting their profiles when they PM their members out of the blue- but from your comments this sounds like a train wreck like Toddlers and Tiaras that may be worth watching... feels like rubbernecking though.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

It is kind of like signing up for Jerry Springer, some people are so deparate for their 30 seconds of fame they will sign up knowing it is the freak show.

Timeline

I'm sure it's my bias because my fiancee is from Morocco -- but I feel bad about the Nicole/Azan case just because they both seem SOOOO young and uninformed. She's going for 5 WEEKS - that's a long time in a foreign place. She freely admits she knows nothing about Morocco and he knows nothing about America (so he says). He should have told her what the proper rules (not kissing in public - for example - as foreshadowed in a future episode).

I wouldn't go overnight to a different city in the US without knowing information about it first - much less going to a completely foreign country.

They both seem young and naive. He seems like a jerk and she just wants to be in love. I was a young single parent and it's hard. But what struck me more about their disconnect was basically just how uninformed they presented themselves to be!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I wasn't going to watch- I have enough work trying to keep the casting people off this site and deleting their profiles when they PM their members out of the blue- but from your comments this sounds like a train wreck like Toddlers and Tiaras that may be worth watching... feels like rubbernecking though.

Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth. I had seen a few promos for the show, but not being a big fan of TLC, I never really looked for it. Now after viewing the topics here, I think I will have to record a few episodes and take a look. Btw, thanks for doing what you do to keep the vultures at bay!

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Mohammad and Danielle are supposed to have their own show as well. Sooooo the drama continues.

Really??? Do tell!!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Really??? Do tell!!

Mohammad and Danielle have already parted way after AOS.

So no more new show together :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

I think they were talking about the "90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?" that's supposed to come on right after the regular 90 Day Fiance on 9/11. Mohamed and Danielle are definitely going to be on it, since the preview for it shows Danielle screaming at him in the street, haha. Can't wait!

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November

I think they were talking about the "90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?" that's supposed to come on right after the regular 90 Day Fiance on 9/11. Mohamed and Danielle are definitely going to be on it, since the preview for it shows Danielle screaming at him in the street, haha. Can't wait!

How ironic "Happily Ever After"

I check Danielle Facebook (Danielle Mullins Jbali), she said she is in show.

And Mohammed still dares to show up for more drama :rofl: