Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance- Season 4

567 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Spend as much money as you want on a ring. To each their own. My ring was about $400 (which I thought was quite steep) and my husband's was $150. I think my husband would have died of laughter if I insisted he spent a month's salary on a ring!!!! (Also, $35,000 is what I make in a year, not a month! I need that dude's job!)

Lol he doesn't have as much money as he's acting like he has. I'm sure of that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Anfisa is not ugly by any means, that's not fair. She is pretty and has a nice (enhanced) body. She's just not as hot as SHE and JORGE think that she is. And she knows that she has her felon bobo wrapped around her little finger so she gets what she wants or she threatens to go back to Russia.

I agree about the Moroccan guy. And she is so clingy that if he gets a green card out of this one, he will have earned it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

His responses to her are so robotic that it's funny. She says I love you, and he replies right away without even looking at her (in fact, purposefully looking away from her). One time she said I love you and he was looking at the wall above her and said it and she asked if he's saying it to the wall. And she's too slow to understand that affection in public is not really acceptable behavior in Muslim countries as far as I know (can anybody confirm?).

she is ugly.She might have been pretty but not after those lip injections. She can barely lift her lips to talk.

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Spend as much money as you want on a ring. To each their own. My ring was about $400 (which I thought was quite steep) and my husband's was $150. I think my husband would have died of laughter if I insisted he spent a month's salary on a ring!!!! (Also, $35,000 is what I make in a year, not a month! I need that dude's job!)

I think we are talking about 2 different things. My wedding band also cost about $300 and my wife's was about the same.

I may have confused people in my write up. They went engagement ring shopping, not wedding ring shopping. $35k for an engagement ring would not be uncommon for a celebrity or a person with real money, but not for a pretender with duck-lipped "fiancee" that is only with him for what he can buy her, per her own words.

Sorry bout that.

Edited by Eric-Pris

Shouldn't Anfisa have gotten her engagement ring first before agreeing to file I-129F?

e.g. 'no $35K ring, not going to America' :rofl::rofl:

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Shouldn't Anfisa have gotten her engagement ring first before agreeing to file I-129F?

e.g. 'no $35K ring, not going to America' :rofl::rofl:

The fact that she didn't get one before coming to America is probably a clear indication that Jorge had doubts about whether she'd ever show up once he handed that kind of bling over to her.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Or that he doesn't have that kind of money and just wanted to get her here.

Btw, Chantel's parents suggest a pre-nup.....for what? She's living in an apt where the bed is in the living room. She also keeps saying how she has no money for a dress or rings.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Btw, Chantel's parents suggest a pre-nup.....for what? She's living in an apt where the bed is in the living room. She also keeps saying how she has no money for a dress or rings.

I think they said pre nup because her money is really their money. Seems like her parents pay for everything including that apartment.

Like her inheritance from them?! Jeez that's like 40-50 years away lolol

Protect an Inheritance. If one spouse (or both) expects an inheritance during a marriage, a prenuptial agreement can include provisions that state the inherited assets will remain the property of the inheriting spouse—so long as the inheritance is kept separate from community property.

Who knows how long her parents might live? Life is unpredictable.

Then they get a post nup if they are already married.

A postnuptial agreement is basically the same as a prenuptial agreement, except that you and your spouse enter into it after you and your spouse have already gotten married, instead of before you marry.

Chantel's family, especially her brother is on my last nerve. This was all cooked up by Chantel, not Pedro and he is the one who is being the bad guy. Her brother said i dont like Pedro, he is making you lie now. Instead of owning up to the truth, Chantel is throwing Pedro under the bus. I think Chantel's "job" is a cheerleading coach? Can't imagine she makes much money, and no doubt will need a co-sponsor.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

honestly all the couples I have seen on 90 day fiancee are a joke. Melanie and Devar.. he planned on sending 9/10 dollars to his family in Jamaica!!! How can people even live in reality? That is going to go over well with your spouse.

His other two sisters were living in what appeared to be a mansion in Jamaica, now I do not know if they were renting but it is a mansion. I am still too shocked at both VJ and 90 day fiancee at how little conversation happens between the couples. My fiancé and I have covered everything....especially the top five topics that lead to divorce

Money, Family,Sex,Chores,Religion,Children....come on people these are the main culprits of divorce.Please cover them in detail before you get engaged or married. I just shake my damn head

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm sorry, i know this is off topic, but i'm absolutely crying with laughter

Me too and this was the best comment that I found in that whole topic:

" They don't care about roses or towels or love stories."

I don't why but I found that super funny

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016