summertime23

I-129f August 2016 Filers

2,153 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I am 9/14 Maybe I should call lol

Keep us posted!

Mine is 9/16

Yes they give u the number over the phone when u give ur receipt number( if they received ur case). I called yesterday and they received ours , so anyone around 9/13 NOA should definetly call!

Thanks a lot!

Ours is 9/16

So close!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't think it'll be much longer for you -ceisenbruch. Then it's the wait for it to get to the embassy( which the guy says it usually gets sent out Friday's)

Have you gotten the police certificate yet? Our seems to be taking a good while even though he requested it a good bit ago....

Thanks! Yes, he requested his police cert the day after we got our NOA2 (Sept 16) and it just came in the mail today!

I believe they need to mail a copy of the applicant's photo to whomever they designated as the person to "recognize" them, that person signs off on the picture, and then mails it back. that seemed to be what took the longest.

I'm just antsy about scheduling that medical exam. also getting his passport back on time.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Keep us posted!

Mine is 9/16

Thanks a lot!

Ours is 9/16

So close!

That's great. Hopefully soon. I called twice once in the morning and once in the evening. My NOA2 was Sept 15 but I have a feeling the cases are received based on something other than NOA2. Maybe by country or NOA1 date. Idk. Just a thought.

Timeline

That's great. Hopefully soon. I called twice once in the morning and once in the evening. My NOA2 was Sept 15 but I have a feeling the cases are received based on something other than NOA2. Maybe by country or NOA1 date. Idk. Just a thought.

Lol, we did notice that a big chunk of Sept 15 NOA2s were from England!! there may be truth to that, who knows! CSC works in mysterious ways

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there me and my know fiancee also filed our K1 visa petition last august 19 2016 and still yet to have our NOA 2 and while waiting I just have a general question is it possible for her to do her CFO with just her passport and no MNL number yet from the NVC and no interview date? Thanks for all of your input on this.

Timeline

FYI for those who want to call tonight- current hold time is approximately 25 minutes (and counting!)

I had better luck calling closer to midnight ET

EDIT: Clocked in at 26 minutes, still have not received my case, so the Sept 15ers are SOL!

Edited by ceisenbruch

Timeline

FYI for those who want to call tonight- current hold time is approximately 25 minutes (and counting!)

I had better luck calling closer to midnight ET

EDIT: Clocked in at 26 minutes, still have not received my case, so the Sept 15ers are SOL!

Lets hope we all get forwarded to NVC this week!!!

Timeline

Hello Everyone.

Our NOA 2 status changed to approved at USCIS online last Sept16

But still NO post mail of NO2 document.

Im worried now.

Does everybody have their noa2 paper?

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

any updates approval yet??

I-129F sent August 6th 2016

NOA1 Received August 8th 2016

Approved October 11th 2016

Hard Copy NOA2 Received October 17th 2016

NVC Received October 25th 2016

NVC Case Assign October 26th 2016

Left NVC October 31st

Paid Visa Fees November 1st 2016

Embassy Received November 4th 2016

Packet 3 Received November 11th 2016

Medical December 12th 2016

Interview December 21st 2016

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Hopes being together by Christmas :):)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline

Tonight has updates! looks like quite a few k1s approved.. a lot of noa1 same day as me.. but not me!!! :ranting:

Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : Vermont Service Center
Date Filed : 2019-04-29
NOA Date : 2019-05-10
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2019-06-12
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date : 2020-07-24
Approved : Yes
Got I551 Stamp :  
Green Card Received :

2020-08-13

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Boston MA
Date Filed : 2020-11-18
NOA Date : 2020-11-18
Bio. Appt. : 2020-12-10 - Reuse Biometrics

Interview Date : 2021-02-11
Approved :  
Oath Ceremony :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

No NOA2 here yet. Holding firm with our NOA1....

Our estimator thing on here said this week. I know it's just a guess but still holding out hope for it to really be approved this week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.