summertime23

I-129f August 2016 Filers

2,153 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well I did see that a lot of July UK filers and August ones got approved this week(including us !). There may be some truth in this lol(jk;). Congrats on your and everyones NOA2/Approvals!!!!!!

Dont know why you guys come to usa. You do not need visa. Just come here and get married. We apply for this visa K1 because we might not approved at the embassy.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I checked yesterday our embassy, they are booked to December...That is sad..Even we get approve this month, we won't able to schedule and do other thing such DS160, medical, before end of the year

oh ok i checked mine and the first available was october ish

Thank you

people around me already got approved so I somewhat expected. But never know is this fast.

Only 45 days

:dancing::idea:(L)

APPROVED YES!!!!! :dancing::content:

NOA1= 08/04/16

NOA2= 09/16/16

Congrats on the approval

K-1 Process  

7/27/16- Mailed 129-F to Texas Lockbox

8/01/16- USCIS received packet

9/08/16- Petition Approved

9/27/16- NVC received packet

9/28/16- Case Number assigned

9/30/16- Left NVC to Dhaka

10/04/16- Embassy in Dhaka received petition

10/12/16- Received packet 4

11/01/16- Medical Exam completed

11/28/16- Interview in Dhaka

11/28/16- 221 (g) Green Slip given

02/06/17- Visa Denied

CR-1 Process

04/24/17- Getting Married

05/22/17- Mail in I-130 to Phoenix Lockbox

5/24/14- Delivered to Phoenix Lockbox & Priority number given (Nebraska)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

well def see the mid august ppl start getting approved this week , and projected times keep lowering =p

Mine is 24th aug :( have to wait 2 or 3 week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Mine is August 1 and I saw on my app that about 50% of the August 1 applications have either been approved or got RFEs so I'm hoping the other 50% of us who are waiting will get lots of approvals this week! I leave next Monday to see my love in Ukraine!❤️❤️❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.