Skull

N-400 August 2016 Filers

1,617 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 5/10/2017 at 11:56 PM, Kamex009 said:

Finally the Oath ceremony PDF was uploaded, I'll be on the May 23rd Oath Ceremony at the LA Convention Center !!!!!  @ChristianZane  are you also on the morning ceremony ??

GREAT.  Yes 8am, what time are you?  I think they take a few hours to process everyone (5000 people) before the ceremony starts at 9.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

@ChristianZane  my letter says 7:50am , so for me, I have to leave no later than 6:10am to make it by 7:30am and have time to park and get to where I need to be.

You're the first one to tell me that the guests will be standing for the time it takes to be done with the Ceremony!!! daanggg  ,,,,  I would love my wife and son to go but they won't be able to make it that long just doing nothing.... 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

my husband is still waiting for interview. he stuck in background check. anyone can help me and tell me what I can do? so far we just ever talked to L2 officer.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
17 hours ago, Kamex009 said:

@ChristianZane  my letter says 7:50am , so for me, I have to leave no later than 6:10am to make it by 7:30am and have time to park and get to where I need to be.

You're the first one to tell me that the guests will be standing for the time it takes to be done with the Ceremony!!! daanggg  ,,,,  I would love my wife and son to go but they won't be able to make it that long just doing nothing.... 

Well maybe they have chairs for them, I don't know, but I am sure they don't allow guests of attendees into the ceremony, there are 5000 people getting certificates, and if everyone brought a normal four family members and kids there would be 20,000 people in one room, so unfortunately family members wait in another room and will not be able to join attendees until the ceremony is over, maybe there is a video feed, here are some photos from the last one at the LACC.

Naturalization ceremony audience shot.JPG

Outside-entrance.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 5/11/2017 at 1:30 PM, Dharri26 said:

Did my interview today ..

got approved on the spot 

oath ceremony tomorrow 5/12

one more day to go ! 

This is wonderful, Dharri26! I'm in Atlanta as well and my husband is awaiting his interview date. Can you share details of your interview and oath experience? Many thanks! VJNewbie

ROC - I-751

10/06/2012 - Eligibility window opens

10/16/2012 - Mailed Package (Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation) to CSC

10/18/2012 - Package received by CSC; we sent official bank check so we won't know when the check is cashed

10/18/2012 - NOA1 date (hard copy received 10/29)

11/16/2012 - Biometrics appointment

01/04/2013 - Conditional GC expires

05/23/2013 - Notification of card being mailed (approval; letter received 05/30)

xx/xx/2013 - 10 year GC received!

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

@ChristianZane ddaaaannngggg .... It will be easier to just fly solo I guess ... and probably leave around 6am to make sure I'm on time and get parking.  I'm guessing you live close by and are Ubering into the location.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Does anyone have any info about upcoming oath dates in Connecticut? My wife had a successful interview April 5 and we're still waiting for the oath-date notice. Summer travel plans are in limbo until we know. They told us to expect a letter in May, and I realize, of course, that there are still two weeks remaining. I'm wondering if it is still realistic to expect the oath ceremony to be in June, or is it likely to be later than that?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

6 hours ago, Bill CT said:

Does anyone have any info about upcoming oath dates in Connecticut? My wife had a successful interview April 5 and we're still waiting for the oath-date notice. Summer travel plans are in limbo until we know. They told us to expect a letter in May, and I realize, of course, that there are still two weeks remaining. I'm wondering if it is still realistic to expect the oath ceremony to be in June, or is it likely to be later than that?

Hi Bill,

I am in exactly the same situation (April 5th interview, no oath notice). My officer said I should call if I don't get the notice by May 20th  (I never thought that this might be the case)

I passed the interview and got approved on may 8, 2017 in Los Angeles (my application sent on 08/23/2016) ... 

then em my online account got the ceremony notice uploaded on may 10, 2017 for my ceremony on coming 05/23/2017 at LA convention center

however, until now I have not got my notice by mail yet ... kind of being nervous now ... 

anyone got the notice by mail for ceremony at may 23 at LA CONVENTION CENTER yet?

if I have not got the notice in mail by the ceremony date, what should I do? Thanks for your advice :(( 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline
6 hours ago, andynguyen2409 said:

I passed the interview and got approved on may 8, 2017 in Los Angeles (my application sent on 08/23/2016) ... 

then em my online account got the ceremony notice uploaded on may 10, 2017 for my ceremony on coming 05/23/2017 at LA convention center

however, until now I have not got my notice by mail yet ... kind of being nervous now ... 

anyone got the notice by mail for ceremony at may 23 at LA CONVENTION CENTER yet?

if I have not got the notice in mail by the ceremony date, what should I do? Thanks for your advice :(( 

Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.