Skull

N-400 August 2016 Filers

1,617 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
And 375 days later we finally have an interview. August 31 cannot come soon enough., Damn, I realize I am wishing summer
is over too soon.  

ChuckM........|11/18/13|08/22|08/29|08/25|09/12/16|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|08/31/17.|--/--/--.|St. Paul, MN.....|IOE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 7/13/2017 at 11:22 PM, Luaytm said:

I got an update today that "oath ceremony notice was mailed"

i checked my account online, still no pdf. 

Luaytm

I also got the notice on 7/13 - about 3 months after interview. Notice came in ELIS on 7/14.

My oath is in San Antonio on 8/24 at 8 AM. Looks like both of us got scheduled on the same day.

My wife went to interview the same day as me but her oath hasn't been scheduled yet.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
23 hours ago, bkthandri said:

Luaytm

I also got the notice on 7/13 - about 3 months after interview. Notice came in ELIS on 7/14.

My oath is in San Antonio on 8/24 at 8 AM. Looks like both of us got scheduled on the same day.

My wife went to interview the same day as me but her oath hasn't been scheduled yet.

Congrats. It will be over soon.

On 5/23/2017 at 3:03 PM, ChristianZane said:

I was at ceremony as well, my immigration journey is over.  They allowed guests to sit in a separate area in same room, so that was a change, although still glad I didn't bring whole family; hours of waiting, lots of screaming children and no food allowed with heavy security. If you have your oath at LA Convention Center, don't bring food/water that is opened as you will have to throw it away.  Anyways good luck to the rest of you LA filers!

What is the security procedure like?  Do they make you take off your shoes and/or pat you down?  Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Dallas filers, there's hope!  Just got the text this morning that my interview has been scheduled.  Dallas FO PD 8/15.  Don't have the letter yet, but it looks like Dallas interviews are finally moving.  Hope all you other Dallas filers hear soon!

On 7/13/2017 at 11:22 PM, Luaytm said:

I got an update today that "oath ceremony notice was mailed"

i checked my account online, still no pdf. 

Congrats, keep posted on the date

On 7/21/2017 at 0:29 PM, Luaytm said:

Finaly after almost a year got the oath date 08.24.17

i cant wait to be over with the whole process. 

Very good, on the date of 08/24

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 7/19/2017 at 11:15 PM, TXBrazil said:

Dallas filers, there's hope!  Just got the text this morning that my interview has been scheduled.  Dallas FO PD 8/15.  Don't have the letter yet, but it looks like Dallas interviews are finally moving.  Hope all you other Dallas filers hear soon!

Got the interview notice yesterday.  Interview date is 8/23!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iceland
Timeline

I must be the very last August 2016 filer who have had nothing happen since the biometric.... :(  Anyone out there getting an interview in Fargo ND, where I will be, I hope?  Now my message reads "USCIS has scheduled your interview appointment and will mail you the appointment notice" which I assume does not mean they have "sent" anything.  What will the next message read?

Thanks,

Emil

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
7 hours ago, Emil J said:

I must be the very last August 2016 filer who have had nothing happen since the biometric.... :(  Anyone out there getting an interview in Fargo ND, where I will be, I hope?  Now my message reads "USCIS has scheduled your interview appointment and will mail you the appointment notice" which I assume does not mean they have "sent" anything.  What will the next message read?

Thanks,

Emil

They will send a letter within 10 business days to the address they have on file for you, it will tell you where and when to go for interview and what documents to bring.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline
On 7/21/2017 at 1:29 PM, Luaytm said:

Finaly after almost a year got the oath date 08.24.17

i cant wait to be over with the whole process. 

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

It's been a while since I checked in, but my wife's status is only on "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled." It's getting close to 3 months since the interview.

Okay, I just looked on another page and it says "Oath Ceremony Scheduled" with a Last Updated date of today. She's getting ready to go on a girl's trip to Vegas and San Francisco, so hopefully it's not during that time.

Hi Guys, 

My Journey is about to be over.

I am done my interview on july 31st. Was more than easy. Just remember the officer has all your file in front of him. Do not lie be honest and tell the truth and youwill be fine. 

Decision can't be made. In the same day got a notification online that I've been approved. Then today got my oath letter In houston Aug 23rd. 

I am so happy. It was long wait. It took 1 year and 1 month to get it done. God bless America. I am happy and wish you all best of luck.

Fyi my filung date Aug 1st 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.