dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2016

717 posts in this topic

So the question is about the applicant's current spouse, which is me, and I am the petitioner so I can't be immigrating with him to the states. So I did put no. I just wanted to make sure that for current spouse I just put my information.

Yea when your husband tells you to do the job for him, it makes it harder. I am having him review it now before I submit.

Edited by rooji

just submitted the ds-260 and sent all the documents this morning (they will receive it by saturday). let's see now. my clock starts now.

attachicon.gifCase Completed.PNG.2.PNGsaw three N/A

need to confirm by calling them

scan date 6th July 2016

case completed 3th august 2016

thanks GOD

Congrats! Our scan date is July 8th I hope we get cc soon.

So I have been using this FreeTone app to call NVC but at once it is taking the credits that were on there. Now I do not have any credit is there any other apps?

event.png

1/3/2009- Married

2/5/2016- I130 sent

2/11/2016- NOA1 Potomac

5/13/2016- I130 approved

5/18/2016- Sent to NVC

5/20/2016- NVC received

6/9/2016- Case # received (Welcome letter)

7/1/2016- Sent our IV and AOS packets to NVC

7/8/2016- Scan date

8/9/2016- Case Complete

9/20/2016- Medical exam

10/3/2016- Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats, Studentss!!! That's less than a month! Awesome!

You mean the question "Is your spouse immigrating to the US with you"? In that case, yes, you're the spouse. I guess the questions are the same for DV and other visa types so it's confusing.

thanks Kattrin :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats! Our scan date is July 8th I hope we get cc soon.

So I have been using this FreeTone app to call NVC but at once it is taking the credits that were on there. Now I do not have any credit is there any other apps?

thanks E&E

there is an app , it's called Zipt, i put in it only 5 $, and we used it for more than 100 minutes and still there is 2 $ left .

download it from playstore , it eats very little money from middle east it's very cheap 6 cent or something more cheaper it cost per minute , from here we can't use freetone to NVC because its not working

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Soooo frustrated! I sent both packages together on July 20th along with cover sheets, cover letters summarizing what's enclosed and guess what i got - a checklist. According to them I have not submitted an affidavit of support form, beneficiary's passport and birth cirtificate (copies, of course). I asked the lady which affidavit of support they are missing - mine or the one filled out by my joint sponsor. She said she doesn't even see I have a joint sponsor. I am 10000% sure I have sent all the documents in one folder in the right order with the case number written on top of every single page. Please advise what shall i do. I really don't want to wait another 2 weeks gathering documents from my joint sponsor again....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Soooo frustrated! I sent both packages together on July 20th along with cover sheets, cover letters summarizing what's enclosed and guess what i got - a checklist. According to them I have not submitted an affidavit of support form, beneficiary's passport and birth cirtificate (copies, of course). I asked the lady which affidavit of support they are missing - mine or the one filled out by my joint sponsor. She said she doesn't even see I have a joint sponsor. I am 10000% sure I have sent all the documents in one folder in the right order with the case number written on top of every single page. Please advise what shall i do. I really don't want to wait another 2 weeks gathering documents from my joint sponsor again....

If you have copies resend them in right away, You only need copies sent into the NVC original's are needed for the interview.....Did you send by reg. mail or E file to NVC?

Timeline

03/09/2016: I-130 Sent
03/11/2016: USPS Delivery Confirmation
03/15/2016: NOA1 text/E-mail
03/17/2016: NOA1 I-797 by reg. mail ( PD date 03/11/2016 )

06/17/2016: NOA2 Received text and email

06/28/2016: NVC received

07/11/2016:Submit DS-261

07/12/2016: Received DS-261 / AOS Bill

07/13/2016: Receive IV bill and paid IV bill

07/14/2016: Sent package IV package

07/15/2016: DS-260 released and completed

07/15/2016: Scan date

08/16/2016: Case Complete

08/18/2016: Received interview letter today interview scheduled for /09/28/2016

09/28/2016: Interviewed and approved !

10/01/2018: Filed I-751to remove conditions

10/09/2018: Received Text saying case received  ( Nebraska )

10/10/2018 Check cashed

11/19/2018: Received the 18 month extension letter in mail 

07/02/2019: Biometric Appointment.

09/09/2019: Received notice new card is being produced

09/16/2016: Received 10 year Green Card

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

If you have copies resend them in right away, You only need copies sent into the NVC original's are needed for the interview.....Did you send by reg. mail or E file to NVC?

I used regular mail. I put all documents in a folder - all paperclipped. I don't understand how they lost them.... i have copies, but the issue is my joint sponsor is on 2-month vacation and i don't know if i'll be able to get his documents again ???

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Just got an email from N.V.C about a check list, it is very confusing. I thought I can bring my police certificate to my interview in Honduras. The email it is very confusing don't know if they want me to email it to them or if I can bring it to my interview. Can any one provide me some advise? Before I forget my scan day July first... Check list August 3th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just got an email from N.V.C about a check list, it is very confusing. I thought I can bring my police certificate to my interview in Honduras. The email it is very confusing don't know if they want me to email it to them or if I can bring it to my interview. Can any one provide me some advise? Before I forget my scan day July first... Check list August 3th.

From my understanding a missing police certificate is a definite checklist and that need to be mailed in to them.

Edited by MrsBurgz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I've called the NVC to request a status, some reps tell me the marriage certificate is missing, other say it is in file. It has been 40 days since my scan date and one month since i filled the ds260.

Should I resend the marriage certificate? Or is this something normal?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.