dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2016

717 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I see. Thank you for informing me. It still shows as "PAID" on my case but no matter. We know its completed so now we just have to wait for an interview date. Good Luck to everyone we should start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Yes you might get email notification saying your case is complete and now in queue for the interview. Mostly they will start scheduling again this week or next week for October interviews.

Instead on the AOS fee stating "PAID" it will change to "N/A" when your case is completed. Good Luck on the journey.

2/10/16 - Mailed out package
2/11/16 - Picked up at 3:30 PM at Chicago Lockbox
2/23/16 - Received notification of acceptance via SMS at 4:40 PM

2/23/16 - NOA1

5/13/16 - NOA2

7/19/16 - Sent out NVC package

7/21/16 - Scan Date

8/19/16 - Case Complete

8/26/16 - Interview Scheduled *Oct 3rd @ Mumbai Consulate*

10/3/16 - Interview Completed *** VISA APPROVED! **

**Awaiting printed VISA**

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im curious to know where and how people see the "3 N/A". My online case status still says "At NVC", however the representatives at NVC via phone call confirmed our case was complete on 8/19/16. (We made two phone calls, one last friday and one again this morning to confirm the results). We are still waiting for the interview date. They also told us it takes about one week from case complete to receive any email notifications.

post-212491-0-71277900-1464891574.png

Timeline

Since I've been living abroad my whole life I don't have the W2s... I do have something equivalent in Portuguese though... could I try to use that?

Unfortunately no. Are you using a sponsor?

Timeline

Thanks! that explains it. I see i also have 3 N/As as well. I was checking the receipts instead of the summary. Thank god.

post-212491-0-71277900-1464891574.png

2/10/16 - Mailed out package
2/11/16 - Picked up at 3:30 PM at Chicago Lockbox
2/23/16 - Received notification of acceptance via SMS at 4:40 PM

2/23/16 - NOA1

5/13/16 - NOA2

7/19/16 - Sent out NVC package

7/21/16 - Scan Date

8/19/16 - Case Complete

8/26/16 - Interview Scheduled *Oct 3rd @ Mumbai Consulate*

10/3/16 - Interview Completed *** VISA APPROVED! **

**Awaiting printed VISA**

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

3 N/As!! I cant believe it, could be possible to get CC if my scan date is july 29?, i will call to nvc :)

Confirmed at NVC, case completed today!! thank god!! now just waiting for an interview date, thanks a lot to visa journey, this couldn´t be possible with all your help, this is an amazing community!!!!

Timeline

Confirmed at NVC, case completed today!! thank god!! now just waiting for an interview date, thanks a lot to visa journey, this couldn´t be possible with all your help, this is an amazing community!!!!

Congratulations. ..!!!

Hope u gt ur interview date soon...

My scan date August 3,2016.. hope i gt my cc soon...!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys. I'm confused. I have an immigration lawyer and I sent them scan copies of my police certificate, marriage certificate and birth certificate for my IV package. They responded by saying they are not gonna send off the police certifate, just carry it to the interview. Isnt a copy of that required for the IV package?

I-485

[Day 01 ] October 4 - Status "Fingerprint fee received"

[Day 36 ] November 9 - Biometric Appointment

[Day 37 ] November 10 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 41 ] November 14 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 44 ] November 17 - Mailed off Response

[Day 47 ] November 21 - Status Changed to ''Response to USCIS request for evidence was received'

[Day 57 ] December 01 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 61 ] November 05 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 68 ] December 07 - Mailed off Response

I-765

[Day 1 ] October 4 - Status "Case was received"

[Day 1/57] December 01 - Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence :cry:

[Day 58] December 7 - No updates :clock:

Timeline

Hey guys. I'm confused. I have an immigration lawyer and I sent them scan copies of my police certificate, marriage certificate and birth certificate for my IV package. They responded by saying they are not gonna send off the police certifate, just carry it to the interview. Isnt a copy of that required for the IV package?

YESSSSSS!!! NVC needs that!!! You will get checklist for not sending it and you would have to wait another 30-45 days for case complete. Whats wrong with that "Lawyer"

Edited by MrsBurgz

Timeline

May be he wants to delay your process so he can ask for more money... This is why I did it all by myself.. NVC will not complete the case until they get Police Certificate, marriage certificate, and birth certificate copies. Not sending them will just get your case delayed significantly....

You carry originals to the embassy for the interview but you have to send copies to NVC. Tell you lawyer to read NVC instructions carefully... he/she gonna ruin your case....

Please see the step 5 of immigrant visa process. https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Supporting_documents.html

I hope this helps. All the best!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations. ..!!!

Hope u gt ur interview date soon...

My scan date August 3,2016.. hope i gt my cc soon...!!!

Thank you, i hope you get it soon too!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.