dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2016

717 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Case complete 8/16 just received email now that the interview is scheduled for 9/28 can't believe it went that fast.

Congratulations HIK07 on your interview scheduled date. That was truly fast. I also have the same Case Complete date and awaiting patiently for our Interview date. I wish you the best in everything.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Finally received my IV invoiced!!! now to prepare all these documents, send and begin the last part of the waiting game.

Congrats!! make sure you double triple check papers before sending... You don't anything to go wrong and regret it later on. Have someone else read and instructions and then review you paper... its better to be late 1 or 2 days then stuck for weeks later one... all the best...

Timeline

Nope! My scan date is 18th July.. and i havent heard back from NVC yet. Still waiting... :(

You will get your CC in your 5th week so that's next week. enjoy your weekend because once you get your CC, waiting for interview date will be horrible.... I can't even concentrate in anything.. :-(

GIVE ME THAT INTERVIEW DATE.......... :crying:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations HIK07 on your interview scheduled date. That was truly fast. I also have the same Case Complete date and awaiting patiently for our Interview date. I wish you the best in everything.

Thank you!

Edited by Hik07

Timeline

03/09/2016: I-130 Sent
03/11/2016: USPS Delivery Confirmation
03/15/2016: NOA1 text/E-mail
03/17/2016: NOA1 I-797 by reg. mail ( PD date 03/11/2016 )

06/17/2016: NOA2 Received text and email

06/28/2016: NVC received

07/11/2016:Submit DS-261

07/12/2016: Received DS-261 / AOS Bill

07/13/2016: Receive IV bill and paid IV bill

07/14/2016: Sent package IV package

07/15/2016: DS-260 released and completed

07/15/2016: Scan date

08/16/2016: Case Complete

08/18/2016: Received interview letter today interview scheduled for /09/28/2016

09/28/2016: Interviewed and approved !

10/01/2018: Filed I-751to remove conditions

10/09/2018: Received Text saying case received  ( Nebraska )

10/10/2018 Check cashed

11/19/2018: Received the 18 month extension letter in mail 

07/02/2019: Biometric Appointment.

09/09/2019: Received notice new card is being produced

09/16/2016: Received 10 year Green Card

Hello everybody, just checked and saw the 3rd N/A, scan date was July 20th, will call NVC tomorrow.

Wish you all good luck!!

Congrats !!!! Our scan date is 21st hope its soon :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Nope! My scan date is 18th July.. and i havent heard back from NVC yet. Still waiting... :(

I'm also July 18th! I haven't heard anything either :(

Spoiler

Applying for I-130 from abroad...

4/5/2016 - Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

4/11/16 - NOA 1

4/13/2016 - sent to Nebraska

5/11/2016 - NOA 2

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:07/15/2016
Scan Date: 07/19/2016
Case Complete: 9/2/2016

Interview scheduled: 9/9/2016
Interview Date: 10/31/2016

Medical: 9/30/2016
Visa Approved: 10/31/2016
Visa In Hand: 11/2/2016 !!! ❤️ ❤️

Removal of conditions (I-751):

Sent packet: 9/12/2018

Packet received: 9/14/2018

Check cashed: 9/20/18

NOA1: 10/26/2018

Biometrics notice date: 10/11/2019

Biometrics appointment: 10/29/2019  

Fingerprint Review Was Completed: 11/7/19

IV bill paid yesterday.

Waiting for DS-260 to unlock.

Pleased that it's moving along faster then Nebraska did.

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

I just checked on the NVC site to see if there was any update and I saw 3 N/A. I'm calling them first thing once they open to confirm. My scan date July 21st. I am beyond happy. I was worried that I was going to get a checklist for not submitting W2s (Thank you Mrz. Burgz for calming my nerves down a bit) and also not having a police clearance for one of the countries my husband lived in (The Gambia) because I was unable to obtain one. I haven't received any email yet so I'm not sure if they will still ask for my husband to bring those documents. I am very happy though that they completed my case and I did not have to go through the hassle of submitting the docs and then waiting again.

For those still waiting for CC it will soon come when you least expect it. This whole process has taught me a lot about patience and I know soon it will end with my husband and I in each other's arms.

So I have a question what would be the scan date, the day they received my documents or the day they put in the system that they received it. Or is it the day when they scan it for review?

My mail was received august 5, that is what they told me but on August 8 is when they put it in the system that the mailed was received.

Timeline

So I have a question what would be the scan date, the day they received my documents or the day they put in the system that they received it. Or is it the day when they scan it for review?

My mail was received august 5, that is what they told me but on August 8 is when they put it in the system that the mailed was received.

August 8th would be your scan date.

Wondering when I will get to know about the interview date?

Hi, I am in same boat. My case complete was August 1st and I am still waiting for the interview date. We should be getting something in last week of August for October interview hopefully.

Confirmed with NVC this morning that my case was completed Thursday August 18th, 2016. I had a checklist to have my husband bring joint sponsor's 2015 w2 only even though I am going to still send my husband all the financial documents just in case. And the rep. I spoke to said that the police clearance for The Gambia I was unable to obtain, NVC did not give me a checklist for that and that the the final decision on whether I am required to obtain the PC or not is up to the embassy.

Confirmed with NVC this morning that my case was completed Thursday August 18th, 2016. I had a checklist to have my husband bring joint sponsor's 2015 w2 only even though I am going to still send my husband all the financial documents just in case. And the rep. I spoke to said that the police clearance for The Gambia I was unable to obtain, NVC did not give me a checklist for that and that the the final decision on whether I am required to obtain the PC or not is up to the embassy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

This is so frustrating.i just found out i have a checklist. They are missing my passport copy. I am damn sure my lawyer mailed it to them. ANOTHER MONTH DELAY

My Time line is Updated! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.