Murf & Reggie

I-751 August 2016 Filers

2,902 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

Thanks, yes Vermont was always behind CSC, but Vermont has not really slowed down. It takes VSC about a year or a bit over to process in general every year, this year is no different for VSC filers, it is CSC's unprecedented delay(15 to possibly 18 months)this year makes VSC looks normal because it used to take CSC 6 to 10 months to process, so by comparison, VSC looks super fast compared to CSC this year,lol.  Good luck, I think by the time you get your 751 around next Feb. I might be getting mine as well, that is how slow CSC is by comparison or I might not even get my 10 year green card at all if they just combine the two and adjudicate my 400. 

I think you will get the 1751 sooner than anticipated especially with your N400 application

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, shell20 said:

I think you will get the 1751 sooner than anticipated especially with your N400 application

Thanks. From your mouth to God's ear. You will get yours too, hopefully sooner than expected.

Edited by Zombie69

2 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

Thanks. From your mouth to God's ear. You will get yours too, hopefully sooner than expected.

Im not bothered if I do or not because I still have to wait until February to send in my N400. No doubt they will inform me or send an rfe when I am away for xmas.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

My ultimate goal is citizenship. I can't wait for all this to be over.

I might get bored once my immigration/citizenship process is over!  :rofl:   I know... I need to get a life!  :lol:

4 hours ago, Beauty201717 said:

I do understant that as well,mine too,but on the other hand it was too much money for 2 cards...ugh...its just a way to get money from ppl like us

How do I request to get a refund for my I-751 application fee since I'll probably never see my 10-year Green Card?  :rofl:

2 hours ago, shell20 said:

Im not bothered if I do or not because I still have to wait until February to send in my N400. No doubt they will inform me or send an rfe when I am away for xmas.

I wonder if some people don't take the holiday season vacation since they're afraid of missing an RFE or interview notice!  :lol:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Timeline
2 hours ago, AustinCanada said:

How do I request to get a refund for my I-751 application fee since I'll probably never see my 10-year Green Card?  :rofl:

:DGreat point, hilariously sarcastic!

4 hours ago, shell20 said:

Vermont Service Center will probably approve you 751 before you are eligible for your 400 unlike CSC that is very screwed up by comparison!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline
13 hours ago, shell20 said:

Been meaning to ask someone what happens when you don't have a physical GC and you go for a N400 interview? I hear you need the GC to take with you so how do you get around that one?  Thanks in advance.

Just bring your extension letter or I-551 stamp or whatever it is that you've got that's valid at the moment.

7 hours ago, AustinCanada said:

I might get bored once my immigration/citizenship process is over!  :rofl:   I know... I need to get a life!  :lol:

I wonder if some people don't take the holiday season vacation since they're afraid of missing an RFE or interview notice!  :lol:

Lol,you gotta make infopass to get ur refund :lol:

7 hours ago, AustinCanada said:

Now that would not surprise me at all!!  :jest:

1 hour ago, AK_2014 said:

Just bring your extension letter or I-551 stamp or whatever it is that you've got that's valid at the moment.

I never thought of my i55i, I think mine is valid until May, got one as my GC was stolen.

10 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

You're welcome.

Timeline

Since USCIS is so inconsistent about staying on the same page, I wonder talking to a so called "tier 2" officer and talking to an info pass immigration officer are the same thing? What about a service request is the same as the above mentioned ways of getting updates on your applications? or Is it all a waste of time? I wonder

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
11 hours ago, AustinCanada said:

Lolzzzzz I would absolutely not go on vacation until I am done with all of this process. 

i hate when people got nothing to say and still post some nonsense.... just saying.

Timeline

Guys, USCIS just updated processing times. CSC is now at 7/19, 2016. Inching closer to us. VSC is way ahead of us, they are at October 2016 now. 

Edited by Zombie69

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.