Murf & Reggie

I-751 August 2016 Filers

2,902 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Is it me or Vermont Service Center seems to be slowing down? I have not seen that many VSC approvals over the past few weeks or so, and we have the first CSC July filer that was approved.Maybe they are balancing the workloads now, they are letting CSC catch up???? Fingers crossed.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

Is it me or Vermont Service Center seems to be slowing down? I have not seen that many VSC approvals over the past few weeks or so, and we have the first CSC July filer that was approved.Maybe they are balancing the workloads now, they are letting CSC catch up???? Fingers crossed.

I doubt it. And thats not how it works. They are both independent and take up load equally as destination of applications are decided predicting work load based on population and immigrant families. 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, guvnor said:

I doubt it. And thats not how it works. They are both independent and take up load equally as destination of applications are decided predicting work load based on population and immigrant families. 

But according to USCIS, they have stated that they balance workloads from time to time though.

3 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

I don't think that VSC is slowing down... Few September filers at VSC got approved last week! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, HappyHappyHappy said:

I don't think that VSC is slowing down... Few September filers at VSC got approved last week! 

To me, it just seems like the frequency of VSC is just not as rapid as last month where people got approved left and right though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

To me, it just seems like the frequency of VSC is just not as rapid as last month where people got approved left and right though.

Some one said CSC was apparently approving VSC filers .....I am sure it's a messy thing.

------------------------

17 APRIL 2013 : NOA1 Priority date
27 NOV: TSC; Transfered from NBC

3 Feb : NOA2 ( 296 days)

4 March: Shipped to NVC

11 March : Received at NVC

11 April: Case # assigned

18 April: paid both fees

9May: mailed AOS & IV packages

8May: DS260 completed

16May: packets scanned in NVC system

13 June: check list : missing page 7 of i864.

25 June : scan date AOS checklist

7 Aug: Case Complete...... BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT

14 Aug: interview date assigned

16 Aug: Email interview appointment received

18 Aug: Medical completed

23 Aug: biometric done,DS260 stamped, fingerprints taken.

10 Sep: interview day; interview took 511 days from I-130 NOA1

====================================================

11. 9/17/2016: I-751 packet received by CSC

12.Check Cashed : 9/21/2016

13. NOA1: 9/23/2016

14. BIOMETRICS : 10/12/2016

---------------------------

Timeline
1 minute ago, friendlyusa said:

Some one said CSC was apparently approving VSC filers .....I am sure it's a messy thing.

I have heard, and the fact is that we have the first July CSC filer that got approved last week is encouraging. This filer's NOA was 7/8/2016. 

Timeline

The June, July and August forum seem to have slowed down in the past few weeks. VSC doesn't seem to be approving as frequent as before, and CSC started to pick up but seems to have slowed down as well.. Please don't tell me CSC has come to a halt again.:(. Been waiting for 1 year and 16 days.

Edited by Zombie69

33 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

The June, July and August forum seem to have slowed down in the past few weeks. VSC doesn't seem to be approving as frequent as before, and CSC started to pick up but seems to have slowed down as well.. Please don't tell me CSC has come to a halt again.:(. Been waiting for 1 year and 16 days.

I think this is to be expected given it is August and a lot of USCIS employees are probably on vacation no matter which office. My guess/hope is that things would pick up again in September. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, lesly87 said:

I think this is to be expected given it is August and a lot of USCIS employees are probably on vacation no matter which office. My guess/hope is that things would pick up again in September. 

They are on vacation in August? I didn't know that.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Zombie69 said:

I thought CSC had started to process July applications?  :dead:

I just checked the July thread, but I didn't see lots of CSC approvals!  :bonk:

32 minutes ago, lesly87 said:

Fingers crossed!  :yes:

27 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

They are on vacation in August? I didn't know that.

I think many people take summer vacations up to Labor Day (Sept 4)!  :whistle:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Timeline
1 minute ago, AustinCanada said:

I thought CSC had started to process July applications?  :dead:

I just checked the July thread, but I didn't see lots of CSC approvals!  :bonk:

Fingers crossed!  :yes:

I think many people take summer vacations up to Labor Day (Sept 4)!  :whistle:

CSC so has approved 2, one of them did a divorce 751 waiver so it doesn't mean anything, the other one is more encouraging, JRF, his NOA date is 7/8/2016. But other than that, zepo

Timeline
On 8/22/2017 at 7:03 AM, friendlyusa said:

Realistically and conservatively speaking. I think they are going to touch the August pile next Feb. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

@AustinCanada Have you sent your N-400 package yet? (or done your application online?) I would like to have your input on this, if you don´t mind sharing your info.

I have created an account online at the USCIS website.  All my evidence docs are digitalized already, and I am just waiting for my window to open (August 31). in order to file my application online.

I-751 ROC
2016-08-31 I-751 form sent to USCIS
2016-09-02 NOA 1
2016-10-13 Biometrics appointment

N-400

2017-08-31 Filed N-400 online

2017-08-31 Receipt Notice

2017-09-18 Biometrics Appointment

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, altito said:

@AustinCanada Have you sent your N-400 package yet? (or done your application online?) I would like to have your input on this, if you don´t mind sharing your info.

I have created an account online at the USCIS website.  All my evidence docs are digitalized already, and I am just waiting for my window to open (August 31). in order to file my application online.

I sent my N-400 application package by mail (not online) on Tuesday!  :dance:

Well, we were told that we were not supposed to talk about N-400 on this thread!  :bonk:

But...you can see my posting on the "N-400 August 2017 Filers" group!  :dancing:

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.