LeandroB39

Filipina Run with another American

106 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Play your cards well and plan your next step when she does contact you.

What is there to plan?

The ONLY solution is that from this point on he ignores anything from her and files with USCIS and the embassy about the fraud.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What is there to plan?

The ONLY solution is that from this point on he ignores anything from her and files with USCIS and the embassy about the fraud.

Oh no. Its not the only thing. Day 91.... Baby i want to take you to a new restaurant. Its a nice place called ICE. You will love it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hillary has promised Amnesty?

Lots of people here without status, without issue.

Amnesty too for the ones who intentionally committed fraud? And she did, right into the arms of a person who did not petition for her.

My heart goes out to him, being played a fool is awful. Wore those shoes before, and it hurts.

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Unreal. Very unreal. But could happen. Report to USCIS that she is a fraud. She cannot adjust her status unless she marries you. If she marries someone else she will still be thought as a fraud. USCIS does not like frauds and takes measures to expel them from the country.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Oh no. Its not the only thing. Day 91.... Baby i want to take you to a new restaurant. Its a nice place called ICE. You will love it.

ICE won't form up and roll out for one person, even if they did know where they were.

I'm sorry but i have a difficult time believing this story, you have a lot of conflicts in your statements, I can smell bullshat like a fart in a car.

1. You said she "Texted" you at the airport, how is that possible just arriving from Philippines, her phone would NOT have telco service here in the US
  2. You said you seen her "Leaving with an American"
  3. Then you changed your story and said you seen her "In a car with a Foreigner"
  4. If you seen her, I would think you would have followed her instead of going home
  5. If she said immigration was holding her, I would think you would walk into the airport immigration to ask whats the holdup
  6. I would think you would at least walk into the airport immigration to ask if she entered and show your K1 documents and approvals etc

Is this a case of your Filipina left you so you made up a wild story to bad talk Filipino immigrants? :wow::bonk:

Texted with a social chat app. Bam.

Follow her? Have you ever been to an airport before? By the time he got his car and paid for the parking and was released, they would have been long gone anyway.

It's adorable that you think you can just wander into a secure area of the airport and be all "what's up?" It wouldn't take long for the shithead-be-good sticks to be out. Even if he asked nicely, they still wouldn't tell him.

You have a soft spot for the scamming swine that's your business, but there's nothing to reason that he's made any of this up.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Yeah, of course report her. And then, most of all, learn from this huge mistake. Look back on the entire ordeal and objectively count

all the red flags you missed along the way. If you cannot identify at least 50 fat, obvious ones then sir, this process is not for you

Edited by Shemp

Hillary did not promise Amnesty, but she said "Its inhumane to send the million of illegals aliens back home" and, "Lets open the boarders for people looking for decent living and work"

So, next time there is a person entering illegally to the states, she is suggesting it would be"inhumane" to send them back if they get caught ...Oh heck, lets just open the boarders, abolish immigration laws and let everyone in...

I know this is off topic but wanted to respond...

No, thats NOT what she said. She didn't suggest opening the borders to "persons entering illegally".

Typical Trump tactic here is to mesh quotes with his twisted thought pattern to come up with an "idea"

that has the logical weight of 4th grade banter.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Seychelles
Timeline

No, thats NOT what she said. She didn't suggest opening the borders to "persons entering illegally".

Typical Trump tactic here is to mesh quotes with his twisted thought pattern to come up with an "idea"

You better read and Understand what I said, this "persons entering illegally" was not a quote nor a suggetion from Hillary. This is something I said...so read before you start shooting your mouth off!

Just for your information from this 4th grader, I happen to like Hillary and I am Dem indeed. Just because I like her other policies does not mean I have to agree with everything else she says...

Edited by pch1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The person is here, seems a lot of people think she is a target etc, and as Hillary said she is not.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Her plan is as she told mom tell leandro she visited friends and wanted to surprise him....

Folks shes getting it in before she gotta do time is all.

She didnt add up he would see her....?? honestly he needs to cut ties with the whole family they all know bank roll is prob up which is why they were telling him oh you the better guy... Well :no: ?!!

He had them with a business! Theres a special place for them in :diablo:

Lets all hope her con doesnt get him again i got a feeling she will be back for seconds

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ICE won't form up and roll out for one person, even if they did know where they were.

2 things. First you didnt comprehend what i wrote. Call your local ICE office and tell them you have an illegal alien with you at that very moment that would like to turn themsleves in and see wht they say. If you think they will say no thank you then....well i dont know what to tell you lol. Secondly you are just completely wrong. Been there. Done that. Twice to the same person. Snatched and grabbed and deported both times. If you have done it and your personal experience is different then ok but im guessing you havent. If im wrong then i stand corrected. Please share your personal experience. Im all ears.

You better read and Understand what I said, this "persons entering illegally" was not a quote nor a suggetion from Hillary. This is something I said...so read before you start shooting your mouth off!

Just for your information from this 4th grader, I happen to like Hillary and I am Dem indeed. Just because I like her other policies does not mean I have to agree with everything else she says...

I know they were YOUR words, and not hers, hence the quotation marks. I don't shoot, i create lucid ideas with precise language. You flop about like a beached catfish. 0-:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Seychelles
Timeline

I know they were YOUR words, and not hers, hence the quotation marks. I don't shoot, i create lucid ideas with precise language. You flop about like a beached catfish. 0-:

Read again what I said, then read what you have said..."No, thats NOT what she said. She didn't suggest opening the borders to "persons entering illegally". I told you she did not say that or suggest that.. Who is flopping like a beached catfish now? Go take your chill pill and go to sleep, am done with hacking this thread with none sense and so are you!

Edited by pch1

NO ONE should take this personal...

There is a reason PHILIPINES is High visa fraud country...

The scams speak for themselves....if you philipine fiancee is great :thumbs:

If not..... people are more than welcome to come on here and get support!! Leoandro never down talked people from philipines he just told his story....

:diablo:

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.