NYGirl

NOA2 for March filers (Vermont only)

162 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
Hi Balmy - I'm not sure I understand where you are getting these dates from - I pray we get the NOA2 this coming week (JustChillin too!) - I'm chomping at the bit here and cannot wait. I think if we were going to get RFE's we would have gotten them already for sure, I don't think that is the case.

I pray to get the NOA2 soon!!!

Janet, if you click on "my timeline" it should give you a 'estimated date', mine is April 20th right now.....really hoping this happens for you guys and us this week......I wonder what they were doing when they touched our cases 2 days in a row? Maybe someone got it then went on vacation.....

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Oh thank you Steven, that just makes me feel better seeing that! :)

March 15, 2007 - I-129F Sent

March 20, 2007 - NOA1 Received

March 23, 2007 - Touched, April 4, 2007 - Touched , April 5, 2007 - Touched

April 18, 2007 - RFE Email received (waiting for snailmail to see what it is they need)

April 23, 2007 - Received RFE in the mail, mailed out RFE to USCIS using express mail, will get there tomorrow (come on NOA2!)

April 25, 2007 - USCIS Received my RFE info and case has resumed processing

April 26, 2007 - Touched, April 27, 2007 - Touched, April 28, 2007 - TOUCHED AGAIN!

May 10, 2007 - NOA2 Email notification (It took 56 days)

May 16, 2007 - Received NOA2 Notice in snail mail

May 18, 2007 - Received Letter from NVC that they are sending our packet to Juarez Consulate this week

May 26, 2007 - Received Fiance Packet!!!!!!

June 5, 2007 - Medical

June 6, 2007 - Interview at Juarez - Visa Denied (Fiance admitted to smoking marijuana cigarette 6 months before the interview, labeled a 'DRUG ADDICT")

November 18, 2009: I sent an inquiry thru the Juarez website asking about our upcoming end to our ban, what to do etc.

December 14, 2009 - Received a reply from the consulate saying that they will forward a request to the immigration department to request a new appt

December 16, 2009 - Received an email from the consulate saying they are ready for my fiance to come for an open appt anytime

February 2, 2010 - Medical - Trip back to Psych far away in dirty office

February 3, 2010 - Pick up Medical Results

February 4, 2010 - Interview, given form 221(g) "Admin Review" and to come back in 6 months for another medical examination. #######.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Here's a quick timeline of us.

Through the Vermont center.

NOA 1: March 9th, 2007

NOA 2: March 28th, 2007

NVC Letter: April 4th, 2007

- Says within a week the petition will be forwarded to the appropriate visa issuing post.

I count myself as pretty lucky.

- Joe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Got mine today!! Don't worry if you haven't got urs yet.. its just matter of few days.. Good luck to all.

03/16/2007 - I-129F package sent to VSC

03/19/2007 - Package received - Signed by Chris

03/23/2007 - Check Cashed

03/24/2007 - NOA1 received in mail

03/28/2007 - Touch

04/16/2007 - NOA2 email

04/20/2007 - NVC receives the case

05/29/2007 - Got P3 (long wait)

05/31/2007 - Mailed P3 to embassay

06/07/2007 - Medical

Timeline
Here's a quick timeline of us.

Through the Vermont center.

NOA 1: March 9th, 2007

NOA 2: March 28th, 2007

NVC Letter: April 4th, 2007

- Says within a week the petition will be forwarded to the appropriate visa issuing post.

I count myself as pretty lucky.

- Joe

Unfortunatly I just got a RFE, no idea what for..........

Timeline

No WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW? DID YOU GET SOMETHING IN THE MAIL???????

April 18, 2007 - RFE Email received (waiting for snailmail to see what it is they need)

April 23, 2007 - Received RFE in the mail, mailed out RFE to USCIS using express mail, will get there tomorrow (come on NOA2!)

April 26, 2007 - Touched, April 27, 2007 - Touched, April 28, 2007 - TOUCHED AGAIN!

May 18, 2007 - Received Letter from NVC that they are sending our packet to Juarez Consulate this week

June 5, 2007 - Medical

June 6, 2007 - Interview at Juarez - Visa Denied (Fiance admitted to smoking marijuana cigarette 6 months before the interview, labeled a 'DRUG ADDICT")

November 18, 2009: I sent an inquiry thru the Juarez website asking about our upcoming end to our ban, what to do etc.

December 14, 2009 - Received a reply from the consulate saying that they will forward a request to the immigration department to request a new appt

December 16, 2009 - Received an email from the consulate saying they are ready for my fiance to come for an open appt anytime

February 4, 2010 - Interview, given form 221(g) "Admin Review" and to come back in 6 months for another medical examination. #######.

Timeline
No WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW? DID YOU GET SOMETHING IN THE MAIL???????

Email Janet, guess the written request will arrive in a few days? Anybody know how long it takes from RFE email to RFE snail mail?

Timeline

Steven, what did you send in your I-129F? Did you supply everything they asked for? Pics included?

You should get the RFE in a day or two, thank god it's Monday. They say the turn-around for the RFE is very fast and approval comes very fast after that.

June 5, 2007 - Medical

Timeline
Steven, what did you send in your I-129F? Did you supply everything they asked for? Pics included?

I got my NOA1 on March 26th. I supplied the I-129F, both G325A's, A intent to marry letter for each of us, copy of my passport(every page), copy of my birth certificate (which to prevent fraud, has a 'void' on it when you send a photocopy, perhaps they will require me to give them an original copy of my birth certificate), copies of my passport pages with stamps from there, copies of her visas to the US (perhaps I should have copied her entire passport?, not just the visas), 14 pictures of us together, even with some very well known landmarks, copies of bank statements where I made several transactions there, copies of what boarding passes we had for both of us. Not sure what else they could possibly want.

Timeline

I got my NOA1 on March 26th. I supplied the I-129F, both G325A's, A intent to marry letter for each of us, copy of my passport(every page), copy of my birth certificate (which to prevent fraud, has a 'void' on it when you send a photocopy, perhaps they will require me to give them an original copy of my birth certificate), copies of my passport pages with stamps from there, copies of her visas to the US (perhaps I should have copied her entire passport?, not just the visas), 14 pictures of us together, even with some very well known landmarks, copies of bank statements where I made several transactions there, copies of what boarding passes we had for both of us. Not sure what else they could possibly want.

Gosh, I can't imagine what they would want either! Hmmmmm. Well I do know that the turn-around is quick, just supply what they need asap when you find out and you should be ok. Sorry for the let down, I'm probably heading in the same direction because I haven't heard anything yet. There are those whom have already received theirs before us which is a bit discouraging. Does the email say USCIS? I keep looking in my email but I don't see anything...

June 5, 2007 - Medical

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hi Balmy - I'm not sure I understand where you are getting these dates from - I pray we get the NOA2 this coming week (JustChillin too!) - I'm chomping at the bit here and cannot wait. I think if we were going to get RFE's we would have gotten them already for sure, I don't think that is the case.

I pray to get the NOA2 soon!!!

Janet, if you click on "my timeline" it should give you a 'estimated date', mine is April 20th right now.....really hoping this happens for you guys and us this week......I wonder what they were doing when they touched our cases 2 days in a row? Maybe someone got it then went on vacation.....

Sorry Steven but then I think someone is actually looking at your case which is a positive thing, so once you get your RFE and you send it back asap, am sure you'll have your approval in days. Goodluck buddy! :thumbs:

Timeline

I'm still waiting!

June 5, 2007 - Medical

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Good luck to all the NOA2 recipients, but I am getting a little (understatement!!!) nervous myself. NOA1 was March 14th with a touch the next day I believe. I had one more touch on April 10 and nothing since. No e-mail notification about the touch either. I see so many who filed after me receiving their NOA2. If they are looking for more evidence should I not have had that by snail mail by now?

Timeline

I never got an email notification on either touch -

June 5, 2007 - Medical

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.